Sin & Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Genesis 1:26 (ESV)
[sup]26 [/sup]Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.

Colossians 1:16 (ESV)
[sup]16 [/sup]For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
[sup]16 [/sup]For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him (Jesus) and for him (Jesus).

Enjoy ;) the Father has done great things for His son. () Brackets added by Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
[sup]16 [/sup]For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him (Jesus) and for him (Jesus).

Enjoy ;) the Father has done great things for His son. () Brackets added by Alethos

You can't write your own so you have to alter mine? Pathetic.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
Pathetic.
[/size]

I could see you were struggling with the text.

You are a very aggressive young man, what has happened to you to make you so angry? Others in the forum have commented on your lack of sensitivity? Are you frustrated with something that’s happening in your life, or happened? I have pushed you as far as I can in terms of teaching a true message, but you appear to want to win? Hence the above comment. Do you have many friends? Are you lonely? I appreciate you will not address these questions but if you frustrated in your life you should speak to someone. Pray first and then act.

What ever the case you need to address your anger.

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I could see you were struggling with the text.

You are a very aggressive young man, what has happened to you to make you so angry? Others in the forum have commented on your lack of sensitivity? Are you frustrated with something that’s happening in your life, or happened? I have pushed you as far as I can in terms of teaching a true message, but you appear to want to win? Hence the above comment. Do you have many friends? Are you lonely? I appreciate you will not address these questions but if you frustrated in your life you should speak to someone. Pray first and then act.

What ever the case you need to address your anger.
I do not appreciate your personal remarks. They are no different than lies.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

I do not appreciate your personal remarks. They are no different than lies.

No ducky, it is clear you are lacking something in your life, else why would be so antagonistic towards people. I wouldn’t say if it wasn’t so prevalent in your comments. I teach young people every week and I know anger when I see it. You wouldn’t be prepared to go this far and for this long, also having your elder’s here advice against our communication, without an ulterior motive?

Are you lonely, is that why you wish to fight with me all day? I would be genuinely interested in meeting you as a person to better understand your life and why it is you are so angry.

You will not change Ducky, and I certainly remain steadfast in the one true hope.

So why do you continue to be aggressive in your posts?

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
No ducky, it is clear you are lacking something in your life, else why would be so antagonistic towards people. I wouldn’t say if it wasn’t so prevalent in your comments. I teach young people every week and I know anger when I see it. You wouldn’t be prepared to go this far and for this long, also having your elder’s here advice against our communication, without an ulterior motive?

Are you lonely, is that why you wish to fight with me all day? I would be genuinely interested in meeting you as a person to better understand your life and why it is you are so angry.

You will not change Ducky, and I certainly remain steadfast in the one true hope.

So why do you continue to be aggressive in your posts?
Lying is a fruit, a rotten fruit. Your fruit is gaping.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

Lying is a fruit, a rotten fruit. Your fruit is gaping.

You are not refuting you are angry Ducky, which concerns me even more than your hurtful words. Casting spears my way has not worked in the past!

Why are you so frustrated and angry in your posts? That you spend all day fighting on the internet?

Why?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
You are not refuting you are angry Ducky, which concerns me even more than your hurtful words. Casting spears my way has not worked in the past!

Why are you so frustrated and angry in your posts? That you spend all day fighting on the internet?

Why?
John 8:44 (ESV)
[sup]44 [/sup]You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

John 8:44 (ESV)
[sup]44 [/sup]You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

You can post the whole Bible! This will not reveal why you post the way you do?

Something is eating away at you Ducky.

Alethos

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

I love God's Word and I will defend it from lying deceivers sent by Satan.

And you believe you are able to defend Gods Word?

What can you do to change Isaiah 55:11?

Nothing ducky

The above comment is a mask...there is more to you Ducky a lot more? What makes you restless? There is pain behind your words...others have felt them and walked away from you, but I find myself engage in this wrestle of minds/wills?

Lets take this offline... I will send a PM.

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
And you believe you are able to defend Gods Word?

What can you do to change Isaiah 55:11?

Nothing ducky
I don't want to change it.
The above comment is a mask...there is more to you Ducky a lot more? What makes you restless? There is pain behind your words...others have felt them and walked away from you, but I find myself engage in this wrestle of minds/wills?

Lets take this offline... I will send a PM.
More lies from you. Are you afraid to discuss for everyone to see? I'm not.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
You can post the whole Bible! This will not reveal why you post the way you do?

Something is eating away at you Ducky.
For anyone who is curious about me, I am happily married, for nearly half a century. I am VERY happy! 'Truth' = lies.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia

For anyone who is curious about me, I am happily married, for nearly half a century. I am VERY happy! 'Truth' = lies.

But also VERY angry and frustrated when people dont agree with you. You taunt and chide people and belittle them if they do not hold your view. You get your sense of worth from these personal attacks which tell me someone has hurt you in your life and you are yet to deal with the pain...I know because I too am happily married with four children and I too am very happy.

By the way in all our dealings I have never made fun of your name. I have never called you a satan or satanic.

Its a measure of your maturity in your incessant name calling. For a grown man this in itself is very telling.

Anyway I guess you will continue with your personal attacks regardless of what is said.

All the best Ducky

Alethos

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
But also VERY angry and frustrated when people dont agree with you. You taunt and chide people and belittle them if they do not hold your view. You get your sense of worth from these personal attacks which tell me someone has hurt you in your life and you are yet to deal with the pain...I know because I too am happily married with four children and I too am very happy.

By the way in all our dealings I have never made fun of your name. I have never called you a satan or satanic.

Its a measure of your maturity in your incessant name calling. For a grown man this in itself is very telling.

Anyway I guess you will continue with your personal attacks regardless of what is said.
You are the one making personal attacks and telling lies. You should read your own posts.

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
God’s response was very simple and easily reasoned...

The great facts of God are simple; we must "receive them as little children".

"By one man (Adam) sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death hath passed upon all men for that all have sinned."

How would God reverse/remove the condemnation of death?

There are three ways God could have dealt with His creation:

1. He could have exterminated the whole human race and started again? But this would not uphold Gods character as loving, full of mercy and goodness. This would be a failure and He does not know failure Isaiah 55:11. God has said that He has not made the earth in vain: that He formed it to be inhabited by the righteous; and that as truly as He lives, it will be wholly filled with His glory.

2. Could God tolerate sin? To allow mankind to perpetually fulfil the lusts of the flesh 1 John 2:16. Mankind to live in absolute misery under sin and death to have no opportunity of life?

3. The third way chosen is to enforce the law against sin, while at the same time allow an opening for mercy, repentance and obedient sinners. It is here that we see the inner workings of God in Christ reconciling the world to Himself. As we shall see Gods righteousness is revealed in the birth, death, and resurrection of Christ “The Son of Man”.

It is true sad but true fact that Jesus was born, that he might die.

Sin had to be condemned in its own flesh, before a foundation could be laid which was of goodness and moral perfection.

In Jesus sin was condemned and as such in his resurrection to life Jesus became a mediator between God and man. 1 Tim 2:5 Jesus becomes the one who can forgive sins and judges who shall receive such great gifts as eternal life.

Jesus was a sacrificial victim who is a perfectly righteous man, one who partook of the nature that he might put to death sin and remove condemnation. One who should did no sin himself, but God "made sin" 2 Cor 5:21 and being treated as sin for us; who should be just and holy, obedient in all things, while yet "numbered with the transgressors and making his grave with the wicked".

As the soldier standing at the cross said in Matt 27:54.

The lamb of God who takes away the "sin" of the world.

Cont...

Be-gotten of God, although the Son of Man (Adam)

"The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee (Mary); the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee. Therefore also that holy thing that shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God" (Luke 1:35).

And so we are told...

God "sent forth His Son made of a woman made under the law" (Gal. 4:4). Being made of a woman, Jesus was of our nature, that is right our condemned and beggarly weak vial mortal nature: HOWEVER Jesus being created of God and not of man, Jesus in character is spotless "holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners". Christian today struggle to realise that Sin had a hold of Jesus “in” his nature, whereby he inherited from Adam the sentence of death. However he “became” through suffering the express image of God’s person so that sin had no hold on Jesus, in character he was faultless.

How we all ask?

John 8:29 “he always did those things that were pleasing to his Father”. When he died, "he (Jesus) died unto sin once" Rom 6:10. But God (His Father) raised Jesus as a result of his obedience, "being raised from the dead, he dieth no more: death hath no more dominion over him" (Rom. 6:9,10).

"Wherefore he is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Heb. 7:25).

So we rejoice when we read with Paul in Rom. 8:33:

"Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth; who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is ever at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us".

If you are reading this study, know this my fellow believer – You are under the condemnation of death! It is a sentence passed from the beginning and its is for this very reason God sent us Jesus, that he should partake of our nature.

Sadly many Christians “fail” to see this vital lessons but rather holding on other teachings do not allow themselves to read the Scriptures with care. The Bible expressly states he had our exact same nature.

How serious is it if we deny the true nature of Christ?

John says that anyone who denies the true nature of Christ, as many did in his day and many have done since, denies what is true and is titled the anti-christ.

John is extremely strong in upholding this truth that Jesus came in the flesh, that is, the same flesh of the children, that flesh which is styled “flesh of David”, flesh mortal because of sin.

Why does the apostle John take such strong ground on this matter of his nature?

If we deny his nature we cut at the very root of God's own arrangements which is His wisdom and righteousness in Jesus Christ. If you doubt this work you actually destroys the divine principles that made it “impossible” that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sin.

The facts are confronting fellow believer:

God's righteousness is the source of our salvation! This is true!

How could Jesus righteously die if death had no dominion over him?

Answer – it would not be right but rather a mask, a masquerade like a great illusion one of deception and trickery!

No! Jesus was under deaths dominion which came through Adam, and through Abraham, David, and his mother (Mary), while he had no sin of his own: it was the sin of others that was on him. his whole purpose was to remove those sins BUT how could he do this if it were not on him?

"The Lord hath laid on him the iniquity (sin) of us all", a figure of speech? God from the beginning choose to forgive us all for Christ's sake. Our sins were laid on him! This could only occur if Jesus had the same death inherited nature from A&E in Eden....that is the sole reason why God required Jesus to be born of a woman! Else God would have formed him another way.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, without spot, undefiled. Actually Gods personal involvement with His creation first occurred with His son Jesus who went out of His way provide a Son. A man produced through Mary, by the Spirit of God, and by doing so fulfilled the requirements for a perfect sacrifice; being in our very nature condemned by death caused in Eden, and, as such no error on his part he was lifted up upon a cross. "It pleased the Lord to bruise him." Would it please the Lord to do sin? No!. Therefore, it was right in God’s eyes. But how could it be “right” except Jesus be representing a condemned race such as ours?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010

Being made of a woman, Jesus was of our nature, that is right our condemned and beggarly weak vial mortal nature:

Take note, 'Truth' is constantly trying to give Jesus a sinful nature.
HOWEVER Jesus being created of God and not of man,
Jesus is the Creator.

[sup]16 [/sup]For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Christian today struggle to realise that Sin had a hold of Jesus “in” his nature, whereby he inherited from Adam the sentence of death.

Blasphemy!
If you are reading this study, know this my fellow believer – You are under the condemnation of death! It is a sentence passed from the beginning and its is for this very reason God sent us Jesus, that he should partake of our nature.

And again
Sadly many Christians “fail” to see this vital lessons but rather holding on other teachings do not allow themselves to read the Scriptures with care. The Bible expressly states he had our exact same nature.
Thank God that many see through this Satanic doctrine.

John says that anyone who denies the true nature of Christ, as many did in his day and many have done since, denies what is true and is titled the anti-christ.

John is extremely strong in upholding this truth that Jesus came in the flesh, that is, the same flesh of the children, that flesh which is styled “flesh of David”, flesh mortal because of sin.

If we deny his nature we cut at the very root of God's own arrangements which is His wisdom and righteousness in Jesus Christ. If you doubt this work you actually destroys the divine principles that made it “impossible” that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sin.
Your savior is definitely a different Savior than mine.
Because He laid His life down. Sinners have no choice about physical death. Jesus had a choice.

John 10:17-18 (ESV)
[sup]17 [/sup]For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. [sup]18 [/sup]No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.
Answer – it would not be right but rather a mask, a masquerade like a great illusion one of deception and trickery!

No! Jesus was under deaths dominion which came through Adam, and through Abraham, David, and his mother (Mary), while he had no sin of his own: it was the sin of others that was on him. his whole purpose was to remove those sins BUT how could he do this if it were not on him?

Again you are calling Jesus a sinner.
"The Lord hath laid on him the iniquity (sin) of us all", a figure of speech? God from the beginning choose to forgive us all for Christ's sake. Our sins were laid on him! This could only occur if Jesus had the same death inherited nature from A&E in Eden....that is the sole reason why God required Jesus to be born of a woman! Else God would have formed him another way.
You seem to have pleasure proclaiming that Jesus had a sinful nature like ours.
Jesus is the Lamb of God, without spot, undefiled. Actually Gods personal involvement with His creation first occurred with His son Jesus who went out of His way provide a Son. A man produced through Mary, by the Spirit of God, and by doing so fulfilled the requirements for a perfect sacrifice; being in our very nature condemned by death caused in Eden, and, as such no error on his part he was lifted up upon a cross. "It pleased the Lord to bruise him." Would it please the Lord to do sin? No!. Therefore, it was right in God’s eyes. But how could it be “right” except Jesus be representing a condemned race such as ours?

This person is totally obsessed with trying to give Jesus our sinful nature. Just look how many times in this post he insists that Jesus had a sinful nature. Can you see why he denies Satan's existence?

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
Cont...

Be-gotten of God, although the Son of Man (Adam)

"The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee (Mary); the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee. Therefore also that holy thing that shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God" (Luke 1:35).

And so we are told...

God "sent forth His Son made of a woman made under the law" (Gal. 4:4). Being made of a woman, Jesus was of our nature, that is right our condemned and beggarly weak vial mortal nature: HOWEVER Jesus being created of God and not of man, Jesus in character is spotless "holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners". Christian today struggle to realise that Sin had a hold of Jesus “in” his nature, whereby he inherited from Adam the sentence of death. However he “became” through suffering the express image of God’s person so that sin had no hold on Jesus, in character he was faultless.

How we all ask?

John 8:29 “he always did those things that were pleasing to his Father”. When he died, "he (Jesus) died unto sin once" Rom 6:10. But God (His Father) raised Jesus as a result of his obedience, "being raised from the dead, he dieth no more: death hath no more dominion over him" (Rom. 6:9,10).

"Wherefore he is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Heb. 7:25).

So we rejoice when we read with Paul in Rom. 8:33:

"Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth; who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is ever at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us".

The facts are confronting fellow believer:

God's righteousness is the source of our salvation! This is true!

Rom 6:10 Jesus died once (1) to sin once...truth presides over error. 2 Cor 5:21 Rom 8:3 Gal 4:4 Heb 2:14

The teaching is getting louder, so loud the errorists ears are hurting.

Alethos

ps You might like to ask the errorists (below) what does Rom 6:10 and 2 Cor 5:21 actually mean? If you hear silence and the usual misquoting of Scripture your answer is clear...they willfully lie against you and the truth! The make blieve will always standout from Bible Truth