Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless they believe in jesus they are unbelieving. Most of them claim no belief in anything anyhow.
You don't know that! Why do you spew HATRED for Israel like the Devil?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not wanting children mass murdered is not hatred for Israel. Try to speak truth.
I don't think many here believe a word you say. You're filled with HATRED of Jesus God of Israel!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think many here believe a word you say. You're filled with HATRED of Jesus God of Israel!
Don't try to disguise your hatred of Gaza civilians as somehow connected to God or pretend that those not wanting mass murder of children have hatred.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't try to disguise your hatred of Gaza civilians as somehow connected to God or pretend that those not wanting mass murder of children have hatred.
Tlaib in disguise?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

Bobo is not going to stop until every man, women and Palestinian child is dead.

Murder is what the Israelis do best.
:)-
You're a sore loser! All of your Hamas buddies in the world can't defeat Israel!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dad has finally come out of the closet completely.

Dad is antisemtic.....Dad has a hatred for Jews.

Dad has been indoctrinated by the national news media. In some cases Canada is far worse than the US.

Israel has captured two hospitals so far. In each case ....munitions were discovered. Suicide vest stored in patients closets. Evidence that children captured on October 7th had been held in the Hospitals. Hamas is stealing fuel from the hospitals and hording it for their use.

Simply put ......The Palestinians are the victims of Hamas. If you look deep into the coup by Hamas ......Palestinians have been victims of these terrorist s for the entire time Hamas has been in control. Hamas has made Palestinians into slaves.

And Dad condoms the killing of "God's People"

Dad's problem is becoming more apparent every day. Israel is providing Ariel views of the hospitals being used for the human shields inside. As the drones exterminate the rats individually, without carpet bombing ......."Uninformed Dad again" The word will see that these misguided indoctrinated college kids .......are fools. nothing more .....

I enjoy watching rats fire RPG's from a hospital roof, then get vaporized moments later.
Palestinians are beginning to understand this and have been reported as turning on Hamas .....

Dad is afraid that Israel is right. He's afraid that if Israel survives ......his faith in Satan will be challenged as the world sees evil for what it actually is ........Dad is being revealed ....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrangler

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dad has finally come out of the closet completely.

Dad is antisemtic.....Dad has a hatred for Jews.

Dad has been indoctrinated by the national news media. In some cases Canada is far worse than the US.

Israel has captured two hospitals so far. In each case ....munitions were discovered. Suicide vest stored in patients closets. Evidence that children captured on October 7th had been held in the Hospitals. Hamas is stealing fuel from the hospitals and hording it for their use.

Simply put ......The Palestinians are the victims of Hamas. If you look deep into the coup by Hamas ......Palestinians have been victims of these terrorist s for the entire time Hamas has been in control. Hamas has made Palestinians into slaves.

I think Tlaib and Omar would love dad.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Tlaib and Omar would love dad.

I would not be surprised to see a shrine in the house or yard of Tlaib and Omar .....I inspect houses for mortgage and insurance companies .....seen a lot of weird things ......Shrines for pure evil .......

Reactions: Jack

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“Once again in Jewish history, we demand: Let our people go. Whilst our loved ones are held captive in Gaza, and our soldiers are fighting for our beloved Israel – Jews all over the world are assaulted for being Jewish. The hatred, the lies, the brutality, the disgraceful outburst of ancient antisemitism are an embarrassment to all civilized people and nations.”

“Jews in America must be safe. Jews all over the world must be safe,” Herzog said.

After weeks of pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel protests with calls for a Palestinian state to be established “from the river to the sea,” a phrase also used by US House of Representatives Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib, the US congressional leadership slammed the chant, seen by many as a call for the elimination of Israel.

“When Hamas says from the river to the sea, they mean all the present-day Israel should be a Jewish-free land,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer told the crowd.

“We stand with you, and we will not rest until you get all the assistance you need,” Schumer said before leading the ralliers in chants of “Am Yisrael Chai.”
-
Speaking after Schumer, US House Speaker Mike Johnson said: “We’ve heard many echoes of Hamas’s rallying cry, ‘From the river to the sea,’ and I’m convinced that a lot of these college students who are engaging in these protests do not understand that is an explicit call for the extermination of Israel.

“It is unacceptable for any political leader in this nation to give credence to this dangerous rhetoric,” he said.

House Speaker Johnson also described the calls for a ceasefire as “outrageous.”

“Israel will cease their counter-offensive when Hamas ceases to be a threat to the Jewish state,” Johnson said to cheers

Israel has said there will not be a ceasefire without the release of the hostages, and that a ceasefire would merely aid Hamas and help it regroup and replenish its stocks. The US has supported Israel in its stance, but is instead promoting the use of humanitarian pauses for the entry of aid into the beleaguered Gaza Strip and to allow civilians to evacuate from the battle-zone northern part of the enclave, where Hamas has many of its strongholds.

The Biden administration’s antisemitism envoy Deborah Lipstadt told the crowd that the US government “stands shoulder to shoulder against Jew hatred.”

“Today in America we give antisemitism no sanction, no foothold, no tolerance, not on campus, not in our schools, not in our neighborhoods, not in our streets or the streets of our cities. Not in our government. Nowhere. not now, not ever,” Lipstadt declared.

-
-
1700000509618.png

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel used their humanity and offered to supply the Al-Sharif hospital with fuel for the nursery.

The Palestinian Administrator rejected the offer .......because Israel would claim they demonstrated their humanity in the offer.

Fine ........Next time deliver a 500lb bomb ....

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers.,,,,.,,

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

"in the land which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee"​

The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. [the above occurred vin 1947ad]

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV)
states that they will be gathered and once gathered He will judge them one last time. That day of judgement is NOW.

What happened/will happen to the chosen ones?

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel used their humanity and offered to supply the Al-Sharif hospital with fuel for the nursery.
You make a very, very poor liar.

In my opinion, the MOSSAD should stop wasting their money on the likes of you.

Now this is just my opinion

No animosity intended or implied.