Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it shows I do not like toddlers mass murdered

You are so messed up. I bet you donate to every abortion clinic you can find .....

I also believe you don't dwell on the murders of toddlers at the hands of terrorists in Israel ....
You proven what a inconsistent fraud you are. If you were so concerned about babies being killed .......you would have first on the pages concerning the innocents killed by Hamas.
You are getting pushed into a corner because you don't have or make a case .....You could care less about children being killed .......

Last edited:
Reactions: BeyondET

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't try to justify Hamas beading babies. I'll let you.
Still not manning up to how the issue is you justifying the deprivation of water and food and mass murder of families by Israel? If Israel wanted to be different than the terrorists that attack them we would not be chatting. The issue is that they also are engaged in terror.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not sure what you think war is.

As one person put it, you may not be at war with Islam but Islam is at war with you.
The whole world lieth in wickedness and there will be wars till the end of the world for sure. Wicked sinful men will do very wicked things. Israel included since they are not saved and therefore do not have the love of God in them. This thread emphasized how some preachers asked for support and prayer for modern Israel, that nation. As if we were to support what they do and pray they win wars etc. No. We should pray they repent and get saved. Not agree with atrocities they may commit. The depriving a population in virtual prison of water and food and basic necessities and the mass murder of civilians and collective punishment that is going on is not something Christians should be cheering on.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gaza is a heavily populated prison basically. Interment camp if you will. Should Israel be treating folks in an internment camp that way after their experiences?

No they aren't. still making crap, up to make you feel better are we?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are so messed up. I bet you donate to every abortion clinic you can find .....
That is another great sin that God hates. He loves those little children. All the little children of the world, Gazan's too.
I also believe you don't dwell on the murders of toddlers at the hands of terrorists in Israel ....
That is pretty well accepted by most for what it was..terrorism. There are many who are calling the terror that ensued something else.
You proven what a inconsistent fraud you are. If you were so concerned about babies being killed .......you would have first on the pages concerning the innocents killed by Hamas.
Probably more than a few dozen times that was mentioned as above.
You are getting pushed into a corner because you don't have or make a case .....You could care less about children being killed .......
The case is that terror is happening and we should not support it. Regardless of whether some people do not know good from evil and want us to or not. It is not I that have boxed themselves in a corner here.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are free to leave? Go back to their former lands? The barbed wire fence is there for a decoration? People are making it up?

They were given Gaza. They elected a terrorist organization as their government ....

Try again......You obviously failed history. Palestine never had the West Bank and Jerusalem.
The UN Administrators Egypt and Jordan lost their control of those locations.

You need to do a lot of study and stop believing the propaganda.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They were given Gaza. They elected a terrorist organization as their government ....
Manachem Begin's outfit was considered terrorist by some as well. Ever consider that you can't imprison people for long periods of time without some anger building up?
Try again......You obviously failed history. Palestine never had the West Bank and Jerusalem.
There were no homes or people with land there?
The UN Administrators Egypt and Jordan lost their control of those locations.
So the folks there became fair game to rob?
You need to do a lot of study and stop believing the propaganda.
All that is really being looked at in this thread is the pulverizing terror inflicted on Gaza.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The UN painted the responsibilities for all parties. I could care less about your concern about homes. Their Administrators assigned by the UN .....declared war and got their collective butts kicked. You obviously don't know or have never read the history. When Egypt and Jordan lost .....over 300,000 Palestinians left and crossed over into Jordan. When you are defeated you at the mercy of the new governing body. The UN is useless .....all you get is a title ...."Occupied" it's no longer "Your" Land. So your claim of their land is useless while someone else makes the rules and controls the land .....Palestine has no say ....Yell all you want .....life after losing. They have only the rights given by their conquerors. There are no Palestinian rights. They lost those rights when Egypt and Jordan lost their war. Go complain to a UN with zero power.