Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I don’t defend evil, I merely asked questions and make points you can’t answer nor do you have an adequate rebuttal for.

In the book of Revelation Jesus called some that called themselves Jews, liars. Who is Jesus talking about? Where do these fake Jews live?

Jesus called those liars who said they were Jews but weren't. Keep it in context.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in bed with the people who murderered Christ.
Actually they died a LONG time ago. lol
You hate Jesus! A very sick person you are. That’s why you are confined to the neither regions of cyber space on a forum… Go BBQ and watch the games, go hiking or to the gym, I don’t have time to respond to people who have failed in life but accuse me of hate.. freakin pathetic!
Genesis 12
I will curse him who curses you;

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
The Bible tells us Israel will have a new home and it will be North west of Palestine. When did the Jews in the land of Israel fulfill this ?

Palestine is a word made up in135 a.d.
after scripture was written.

So where in the Bible does it say Israel will have it's land Northwest of Palestine? It doesn't it's not in there and that makes you a liar.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess you haven't heard the news. They died.

God bless Israel! And He will too.
If they and their descendants are dead, why are they being mentioned in Revelation?

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

How can Jesus make them come worship before thy feet if their all dead…

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they and their descendants are dead, why are they being mentioned in Revelation?
They're not dead? Wow, they must be about 2000 years old.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
Maybe it's referring to Israel wannabees.
How can Jesus make them come worship before thy feet if their all dead…
2000 year olds might have a difficult time bending over to worship. Don't you think?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Dad and truthnightmare are cursed by God for cursing Israel.
No need for any more rebuttal from me because God will have the last say.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Palestine is a word made up in135 a.d.
after scripture was written.

So where in the Bible does it say Israel will have it's land Northwest of Palestine? It doesn't it's not in there and that makes you a liar.
What? The Bible says Cain went to the land of Nod, So if I say Cain went to ancient Mongolia that makes me a liar? Only to a moron who doesn’t understand words change.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're right, but I don't want others to fall under the curse so I keep reminding about the curse on Israel's enemies.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cursed? Im willing to bet I’m more successful in every aspect of life than you.
How am I cursed, what part of my life is cursed?

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're right, but I don't want others to fall under the curse so I keep reminding about the curse on Israel's enemies.
But I’m doing well from the blessings of God… what has God cursed?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 2
6 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, Are not the least among the rulers of Judah; For out of you shall come a Ruler Who will shepherd My people Israel.'

Amen Jesus!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 2
6 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, Are not the least among the rulers of Judah; For out of you shall come a Ruler Who will shepherd My people Israel.'

Amen Jesus!
That doesn’t say I’m cursed…

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan can bless his people also, until it's too late.
I believe Jesus is Lord and savior, and believe He died and rose for the sins of mankind..

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

I confess Jesus is Lord, yet you imply I’m of Satan.