SinSinSin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Lord keeps you in bondage and makes you speak Lies in Hypocrisy, Tells you to accuse the brethren,

What accusation have I made?

Did you not first accuse me of having an encounter with a demon?

And may the Lord abundantly bless you and receive you as a son rubbish you pull out when you don't get your way, Your tactics get old Fast

Nevertheless, my "tactics" are the very "tactics" that were used by the apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 4:12-13).

So yes, may the Lord abundantly bless you and receive you as a son...old or not, it is my desire for you.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What accusation have I made?

Did you not first accuse me of having an encounter with a demon?

Wow we are going in circles...you admit you Battle Demons fight them off etc I can only go on your words you admit you have had several so how is it an accusation, Fact is I don't Know who your lord is I only know Mine Its Is Jesus Christ That Shed his Blood And died For me Rose From The Grave And Sits on The Right Hand Of God I am His Son, So when you say May your Lord receive you as a Son, To late and No way Your Lord doesn't add up to the Lord Jesus Christ and I Find it offensive, I Don't Want Any part of your Lord I have My own I'm Blood Brought, Here Is Jesus That Can Heal You And make you whole

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

May that Lord Heal you

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow we are going in circles...you admit you Battle Demons fight them off etc I can only go on your words you admit you have had several so how is it an accusation, Fact is I don't Know who your lord is I only know Mine Its Is Jesus Christ That Shed his Blood And died For me Rose From The Grave And Sits on The Right Hand Of God I am His Son, So when you say May your Lord receive you as a Son, To late and No way Your Lord doesn't add up to the Lord Jesus Christ and I Find it offensive, I Don't Want Any part of your Lord I have My own I'm Blood Brought, Here Is Jesus That Can Heal You And make you whole

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

May that Lord Heal you

You seem to be trying to say that my Lord isn't the Lord Jesus Christ; and that if He is, you want nothing to do with Him.

Well, He is...so I guess that you want nothing to do with the real and living Lord Jesus Christ.

When I say that I have had encounters with demons I am talking about instances where I have had authority over them.

You seem to think that my unmistakable encounter with the Lord; in which I experienced Him as waves of liquid love: was a demonic encounter. If you had the same encounter and made the same assessment you would be guilty of blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. But because you weren't there I think your sin is forgivable.

Have you considered Hosea 9:7?

It teaches us that while those who are born again have the spirit, not of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7), that those who are in and of the world, who feel enmity against born again Christians and Jews, would estimate that the prophet is a fool and that the spiritual man is insane. It is not that the spiritual man is actually insane; it is that he is estimated to be insane by the world because the world hates him and cannot handle his message of truth.

Even Rhoda in the book of Acts was a lady who had faith extraordinaire and because her faith exceeded the faith of those around her she was considered to be mad by those believers who were around her.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is I don't Know who your lord is
You have drawn your line in the sand believing that my Lord is not Jesus Christ of Nazareth; but if He is, then you have denied Him. And He is.

Mat 10:32, Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:33, But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

2Ti 2:11, It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
2Ti 2:12, If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
2Ti 2:13, If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have never "admitted" to having several demons. Use the quote feature and quote the post where I said that.

Man you are hard to deal with We were talking about Encounters, You have had several Encounters have you not

You seem to be trying to say that my Lord isn't the Lord Jesus Christ; and that if He is, you want nothing to do with Him.

Well, He is...so i guess that you want nothing to do with the real and living Lord Jesus Christ.

When I say that I have had encounters with demons I am talking about instances where I have had authority over them.

You seem to think that my unmistakable encounter with the Lord; in which I experienced Him as waves of liquid love: was a demonic encounter. If you had the same encounter and made the same assessment you would be guilty of blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. But because you weren't there I think your sin is forgivable.

If you are talking about your Lord it is Good practice to use his Name if you know it, But JustByFaith May the Father of The Lord Jesus Receive you as his son

Have you considered Hosea 9:7?

Been Mad Isn't exactly a virtue or I would rate you right up there, You can be as mad as you want I don't mind I like Mad, But Jesus warns us to beware of Hypocrisy I hate Hypocrisy

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ou have drawn your line in the sand believing that my Lord is not Jesus Christ of Nazareth; but if He is, then you have denied Him. And He is.

Well I don't Know your Lord I only Know Mine so Use his Name next time or I will have to go on your words, May God receive you as his Son JustbyFaith

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man you are hard to deal with We were talking about Encounters, You have had several Encounters have you not

Yes, but you seem to think that the fact that I have had encounters with them means that they have some kind of influence over me.

If you are talking about your Lord it is Good practice to use his Name if you know it, But JustByFaith May the Father of The Lord Jesus Receive you as his son

You think that I don't use His name? I do.

However, thank you for that blessing.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My Lord is the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. And if you don't know Him, you don't know Him.

Going in circles Again You didn't Name his or Describe him From Your words I didn't recognize him that's for sure, Just to Check Did your Jesus Die for all the Sins of Those that Believe in him past present and future

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Going in circles Again You didn't Name his or Describe him From Your words I didn't recognize him that's for sure, Just to Check Did your Jesus Die for all the Sins of Those that Believe in him past present and future
We have already been discussing this within the context of this thread; looking at passages such as Hebrews 10:26-31 and Romans 3:25 w/ 2 Peter 1:9.

On the other hand, there are such passages as Romans 4:8, Romans 8:38-39, and Hebrews 9:12.

So I am undecided as to whether He died for all future sins. I think that He died for all future sins that will be confessed by us (1 John 1:9).

I'm not taking any chances that I will be forgiven if I don't confess my sins. If I were to gamble on that and lose, I would end up having some sins not be forgiven. So, I seek to walk in the light as He is in the light so that He can pinpoint all of my sins; and hopefully, I will be all caught up by the time I reach the end of my life.

1 John 1:7-9, Proverbs 28:13 are of importance here.

In the process of sanctification (in becoming more like Christ), it is because I am transparent before the Lord that He pinpoints sins in my life and brings them to the Cross to be cleansed by the blood and hyssop (1 John 1:7, Psalms 51:7).

I think that this is why the Lord gives us time on the earth after we are saved (justified)....so that we can bring our sins before the Lord for sanctification and real cleansing.

When a man is fully trained he becomes as his Master.

I suppose that there is also a hyper-jump that takes place when Jesus returns in which the person who is not wholly sanctified receives entire sanctification the moment he receives a glorified body; but I think also that, since we can obtain entire sanctification in this life, that we ought to seek to obtain it before such a hyper-jump would be needed. Because there is no guarantee of a hyper-jump into glorification. Because if the soul has not been purified, changing the flesh is not going to make a person holy.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Jesus die for the sin of unbelief if it is in the future after having accepted Christ?

If you say that He did, then you believe that a man can fall away from the faith and will still be saved; which is utmost heresy.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So I am undecided as to whether He died for all future sins. I think that He died for all future sins that will be confessed by us (1 John 1:9).

Hyper jumping into liquid love wont cut it, Yea sounds like different Jesus then, Jesus Blood and sacrifice was sufficient to pay for all sins, Sounds like you Haven't Put your faith In Jesus yet But Only God Knows the heart, Ill Give you the benefit of the doubt

Did Jesus die for the sin of unbelief if it is in the future after having accepted Christ?

If you say that He did, then you believe that a man can fall away from the faith and will still be saved; which is utmost heresy.

Really Heresy you say? well Yes He did! If you mean after Receiving The holy Spirit, Let me tell you a little Story A Sheppard takes care of his Sheep If a Sheep is Lost the Sheppard goes and finds him and brings him back, Some disciples tried they didn't get far, Now you cant put your own terms on the words of course, To whom would they go he has the words of eternal Life

If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Jesus Wont Lose any the Father Gives to him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really Heresy you say? well Yes He did! If you mean after Receiving The holy Spirit, Let me tell you a little Story A Sheppard takes care of his Sheep If a Sheep is Lost the Sheppard goes and finds him and brings him back, Some disciples tried they didn't get far, Now you cant put your own terms on the words of course, To whom would they go he has the words of eternal Life
According to Hebrews 6:1-8, someone who truly falls away cannot repent and come back to Jesus.

But I will agree that prodigal sons can return.

Status
Not open for further replies.