Six demons in the girl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
FHII said:
I appreciate your humbleness. An example is found in this thread when you spoke of the spirit being breath or wind. The spirit is a bit more than that. Furthermore, jesus' spirit is now in earthen vessels: the body of Christ which is one body of many members. I will have to check on this, but john the baptist was said to have elijah's spirit. Furthermore, God breathed into adam. So, yes... wind and breath can indeed enter into a body.
Well, I would submit that man is not a spirit, rather man has a spirit.

The only reason we have a spirit is because of the breath of life breathed into us Gen 2:7 NIV, and scripture states that this breath is taken out of us when we die Eccl 12:7 NIV.

FHII said:
If nothing else, everyone who claims the holy spirit has entered them is wrong.
Well, the Holy Spirit does enter us and indwell us upon salvation Rom 10:9-10 NIV, so I'm not sure what you mean here.

FHII said:
Overall you were right. Mary isn't talking to anyone! I do believe she's a part of the cloud of witnesses (though not acknowledged in hebrews 11 ), but that's the extent of her witness. Overall, I like your answer to the post, just not the method of getting there: which is that spirit is wind or breath.
So who are the “cloud of witnesses,” and how is it they “surround” us? To understand this, we need to look at the previous chapter, as evidenced by the word therefore beginning chapter 12. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the rest of the Old Testament believers looked forward with faith to the coming of the Messiah. The author of Hebrews illustrates this eloquently in chapter 11 and then ends the chapter by telling us that the forefathers had faith to guide and direct them, but God had something better planned. Then he begins chapter 12 with a reference to these faithful men and women who paved the way for us. What the Old Testament believers looked forward to in faith—the Messiah—we look back to, having seen the fulfillment of all the prophecies concerning His first coming.

We are surrounded by the saints of the past in a unique way. It’s not that the faithful who have gone before us are spectators to the race we run. Rather, it is a figurative representation and means that we ought to act as if they were in sight and cheering us on to the same victory in the life of faith that they obtained. We are to be inspired by the godly examples these saints set during their lives. These are those whose past lives of faith encourage others to live that way, too. That the cloud is referred to as “great” indicates that millions of believers have gone before us, each bearing witness to the life of faith we now live.

FHII said:
Furthermore, in the English language punctuation is a must (lets eat grandma!). Tranlator's bias? Don't think so!
It is definitely translator bias on all accounts. Luke 23:43 - If you research the original doctrines of the NT, you will see that there is no punctuation. I would submit that it is translator bias. Also, the word paradise describes a place on the New Earth, Rev 2:7, Rev 22:2, Rev 22:14 and Rev 22:19. When you remove the comma you can see that Jesus was simply comforting the thief on the cross. We also see in verse 42, that the thief was only interested in coming into his kingdom. The thief was not concerned about when he would be there, rather just being there was what he wanted. The correct way to witness verse 43 is this, with no punctuation. If you're adding punctuation the correct place to put it is after today, being that Jesus was only comforting him..

Luke 23:43 NIV Jesus answered him Truly I tell you today you will be with me in paradise

Luke 23:42-43 NIV Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. ” 43Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
FHII said:
Light messenger, I agree with very few things ATP says (hebrew greek hermeneutics included), but I gotaa stand with hin on this one. IF Mary ever really did appear and have a message for anyone it be, "quit asking me for help, quit praying to me and quit looking for me! Look to my son!"

Seroliously, I'll never understand why Catholics do this... yes, great woman! Even to be admired for her strength and faith. But she can't save you and she isn't taking prayer requests. Why would you even want to when you can ask Jesus himself?
Thank you for your response, FHII. First of all, I need to say that I never advocated for anyone to pray to Mary. We pray only to her Divine Son Jesus Christ. What led you to think that I was saying to pray to her? I merely said she has made appearances and that she is not dead and buried as some very mistakenly think. As the Mother of Jesus she has ascended but returns to earth from time to time to deliver her most special messages and they have been well documented and she has also been photographed. Because she is the Mother of God, Jesus Christ, she is able to return anytime she wants and do whatever she feels she would want to do and she does. I can't understand the demonic penchant on the part of some to deny her ability to do that. That resistance to her has to be coming from the devil.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
LightMessenger said:
I merely said she has made appearances and that she is not dead and buried as some very mistakenly think.
How is Mary not dead if the breath of life is not in her, Gen 2:7, Eccl 12:7?

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
ATP said:
You follow silly websites that lead you astray. The best way to search for truth is through Hebrew and Greek hermeneutics. It is the only answer.
No, the only answer is for you to open your eyes and your heart to discern spiritually what is there for you to behold about the Mother of Jesus.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
LightMessenger said:
No, the only answer is for you to open your eyes and your heart to discern spiritually what is there for you to behold about the Mother of Jesus.
Read post 63.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
ATP said:
How is Mary not dead if the breath of life is not in her, Gen 2:7, Eccl 12:7?
By asking that question you are in denial about what God has said about us going to the Afterlife after our physical life on earth is ended. There are about 88 Scriptures talking about a person going to the Afterlife and not being just dead and buried in the ground. Yes, the physical part of them may be underground but at the point of their transition a person who has passed-on will step right into their Spiritual Body. That is as God has ordained because a person cannot enter the Afterlife or Hereafter in their physical body.

Many completely misunderstand who the Virgin Mary is. She is the Mother of Jesus Christ who is the Son of God. Therefore, she is given far greater abilities than those who merely pass-on from their human/physical bodies. Don't you stop to think that since the Holy Spirit brought forth Jesus from His Mother Mary knowing that she must make her transition back into spirit that He would not take the utmost care of this great lady who brought forth His Son? Stop to think about that. And please quit denying Mary. She is as alive today as she was 2,000 years ago. Only she is in her Spiritual Body now and not underground as you and others may think.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
LightMessenger said:
By asking that question you are in denial about what God has said about us going to the Afterlife after our physical life on earth is ended. There are about 88 Scriptures talking about a person going to the Afterlife and not being just dead and buried in the ground. Yes, the physical part of them may be underground but at the point of their transition a person who has passed-on will step right into their Spiritual Body. That is as God has ordained because a person cannot enter the Afterlife or Hereafter in their physical body.

Many completely misunderstand who the Virgin Mary is. She is the Mother of Jesus Christ who is the Son of God. Therefore, she is given far greater abilities than those who merely pass-on from their human/physical bodies. Don't you stop to think that since the Holy Spirit brought forth Jesus from His Mother Mary knowing that she must make her transition back into spirit that He would not take the utmost care of this great lady who brought forth His Son? Stop to think about that. And please quit denying Mary. She is as alive today as she was 2,000 years ago. Only she is in her Spiritual Body now and not underground as you and others may think.
You're not getting it brother. Without the breath of life in them, how do they live past death?? Yeah, and all 88 scriptures I can prove wrong.
Aside from the virgin birth, Mary was a filthy sinner just like the rest of us and was not given any special abilities.

Job 34:14-15 NIV If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, 15all humanity would perish together and mankind would return to the dust.
Eccl 12:7 NIV and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
ATP said:
You're not getting it brother. Without the breath of life in them, how do they live past death?? Yeah, and all 88 scriptures I can prove wrong.
Aside from the virgin birth, Mary was a filthy sinner just like the rest of us and was not given any special abilities.

Job 34:14-15 NIV If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, 15all humanity would perish together and mankind would return to the dust.
Eccl 12:7 NIV and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
I pray for your soul as you will surely regret saying that when it is your time to pass-on and you see the truth in what I have said.

Are you an atheist? Because it sure appears that you are.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
LightMessenger said:
I pray for your soul as you will surely regret saying that when it is your time to pass-on and you see the truth in what I have said.

Are you an atheist? Because it sure appears that you are.
You believe Mary is alive and that homosexuality is not a sin, and you're praying for me?

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
ATP said:
You believe Mary is alive and that homosexuality is not a sin, and you're praying for me?
I do believe that as that is the way it is. Homosexuality is NOT a sin. What IS a sin is if the person is promiscuous. But not just by the mere fact that they are homosexual. But then that applies to both sexual orientations -- Gay and Straight, not just homosexuals. End of story.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
LightMessenger said:
I do believe that as that is the way it is. Homosexuality is NOT a sin. What IS a sin is if the person is promiscuous. But not just by the mere fact that they are homosexual. But then that applies to both sexual orientations -- Gay and Straight, not just homosexuals. End of story.
Well LM, Christians on here have certainly planted the seed with you. God will do the rest.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
LightMessenger said:
That has been my main concern as it relates to Catholics. They simply do not teach that a person MUST become Born Again thus, Saved in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time. I have spoken to Catholic priests with whom I was just floored when they told me that they did not read the Bible! Thus, Catholics today are imperiled without knowing that they have to give their life to and accept Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior in order to become saved and Born Again. Their denomination simply does not teach that as they believe that with mere baptism you are saved. That is erroneous. That will not save anyone. It is of course good to become baptized and everyone should certainly do it by following Jesus' example but that, in and of itself, does not save you according to the Holy Bible. Thus, we must pray for them to see the light and become Born Again Christians by giving their life to Christ.
They do teach it. Just not like at your church.

1. Do you believe repeating magical lines makes you saved / a BAC?
2. Do you believe you have anything to do with becoming a new creation?

I think Catholics need to pray more for you then you for them.
LightMessenger said:
Do you really believe this when you are on your knees judging yourself in fear and trembling before God? Phil 2:12

''Oh Lord, you made a mistake creating me male, you should have made me a female'' = fear and trembling??? :D :D :ph34r:
ATP said:
And notice both examples I gave there was a boy involved, under 17.
Lol at the course of your thread ATP :p.

Let' settle this issue of possession properly now.

Q1: Is God protecting us from demons, yes or no?
Q2: Can a 17 year old truly reject Jesus?

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Question one, depends on what God wills.

Question two, yes a seventeen year old can reject Jesus.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
KingJ said:
A1: Job 1:8, 12.
A2: Demons do not care how old you are.

LightMessenger said:
By asking that question you are in denial about what God has said about us going to the Afterlife after our physical life on earth is ended.
Psa 17:15 NIV As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
KingJ said:
They do teach it. Just not like at your church.

1. Do you believe repeating magical lines makes you saved / a BAC?
2. Do you believe you have anything to do with becoming a new creation?

I think Catholics need to pray more for you then you for them.

Do you really believe this when you are on your knees judging yourself in fear and trembling before God? Phil 2:12

''Oh Lord, you made a mistake creating me male, you should have made me a female'' = fear and trembling??? :D :D :ph34r:

Lol at the course of your thread ATP :p.

Let' settle this issue of possession properly now.

Catholics do not teach about becoming Born Again and committing fully to Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior in order to become saved. They only believe that baptism will accomplish that and they are very wrong. It will not, according to the Holy Bible.

And what you have said is sheer stupidity if not downright blasphemous about God creating me male instead of female. God makes no mistakes, my friend. Some people may not be comfortable with their bodies once created but that is not me and I will not speak against or judge those who are not comfortable in their own body, as that is for them to determine and solve for themselves.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
LightMessenger said:

Question for you. If man's soul cannot exist without the body, then how does the soul exist in heaven if the body is in the grave?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Therefore, she is given far greater abilities than those who merely pass-on from their human/physical bodies. Don't you stop to think that since the Holy Spirit brought forth Jesus from His Mother Mary knowing that she must make her transition back into spirit that He would not take the utmost care of this great lady who brought forth His Son? Stop to think about that. And please quit denying Mary. She is as alive today as she was 2,000 years ago. Only she is in her Spiritual Body now and not underground as you and others may think.Many completely misunderstand who the Virgin Mary is. She is the Mother of Jesus Christ who is the Son of God.
The only reason Mary is alive today [and she is alive Matthew 8:11, 1 Corinth 15:22, Rev 1:18] is because she believed in her son and his faithful work on the cross. Just as many saints with and after her believe in her son and receive the salvation he offers by grace through faith. Mary was a blessed woman, there is no doubt about that but let's be clear on one thing ~ she is not part of the Godhead [Father, Son Holy Spirit]. She was chosen to fulfill a purpose just as all of us in Christ are chosen to fulfill a purpose. Some are more glorious than others but all are just as important towards God's plan for us and for mankind in general. Mary is just like any one of us who believes God and received salvation by believing in his Son.

Homosexuality is NOT a sin. What IS a sin is if the person is promiscuous.
Think about what the bible states about homosexuality. 1 Timothy 1:8-11 tells us that the law was meant for the unrighteous, the rebellious, the ungodly and sinful. This list includes homosexuals. :huh:

1 Cor 6:9
9 Don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality, 10 no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit God’s kingdom.

Again this passage of scripture makes it clear that homosexuals [including all the other things listed] will not inherit God's Kingdom.

The follow on to this verse then goes on to say ~

11 And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

There's no getting around it...JM
30rpeh5.gif

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Angelina said:
The only reason Mary is alive today [and she is alive] is because she believed in her son and his faithful work on the cross. Just as many saints after her believe in her son and receive the salvation he offers by grace through faith. Mary was a blessed woman, there is no doubting that but let's be clear on one thing ~ she is not part of the Godhead.
Mary is not alive, she is dead in the grave like the rest of humanity. How can the soul exist without the body Angelina? God formed man FIRST.

Gen 2:7 NIV Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Mary is very much alive along with Abraham Isaac and Jacob... ^_^ Matthew 8:11

1 Corinthians 15
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.

You can't get to heaven unless you physically die first or unless you happen to be here when Christ returns. Either way, a believer's path has been assured by faith in Christ and the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit which is a deposit guaranteeing our eternal redemption ~ 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5, Ephesians 1:13-14