Six demons in the girl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Hitler and Cain are demons?

Couldn't make it any further than that.

Will make a good two week run at the cinema I'm sure.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
pom2014 said:
Hitler and Cain are demons?

Couldn't make it any further than that.

Will make a good two week run at the cinema I'm sure.
maybe the demon called himself Hitler. haha.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the 2nd one say "Get off my motor bike?" :p

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
We shouldn't be joking around though. This girl went through hell. There were definitely demons and possession involved, and starvation.

Reactions: Born_Again

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God would never allow someone to be possessed by demons to prove to the Church that they exist. When the Son has set us free, we are free indeed. John 8:36. These spirits speaking out of the girl are liars just as Satan is a liar and the Father of lies. I hope that the Church has learned something from it... :unsure:

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Angelina said:
God would never allow someone to be possessed by demons to prove to the Church that they exist.
Rom 9:22-23 NIV What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory—

Angelina said:
These spirits speaking out of the girl are liars just as Satan is a liar and the Father of lies. I hope that the Church has learned something from it...
I don't believe at all that she was saved. She was raised Roman Catholic for crying out loud. This was possession in the highest degree.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory—Rom 9:22-23 NIV
This does not fall into the same category. I can understand God using Pharaoh but this is completely different.

I don't believe at all that she was saved. She was raised Roman Catholic for crying out loud. This was possession in the highest degree.
I am not a Catholic but ~ I was viewing this in a Catholic perspective.... :huh: appealing to Catholic thought ~ if you will

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Angelina said:
This does not fall into the same category. I can understand God using Pharaoh but this is completely different.

I am not a Catholic but ~ I was viewing this in a Catholic perspective.... :huh:
You think all this happened to her while she was born again??

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
was raised Roman Catholic for crying out loud.

Ahhh Catholic bashing. A great protestant past time.

Five hundred plus years and its still raging on this hatred from yet another schism of the faith that again led to another dead end.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
ATP said:
I have seriosuly mixed ideas on this!!

She is seventeen!! There is no way God would ordain demons treat her like this!!! Anyone who thinks God doesn't control demons just needs to grasp that the unsaved person next to them is not acting like this even though they are of their father the devil.

This imho has to be from epilepsy and mental issues. Feeling hated and rejected by your family can make a child to crazy things! She needed proper medical help.

Or perhaps you are onto something with Rom 9 ATP. Perhaps she is in heaven now and was simply used by God to deal with evil parents, corrupt priests and send a message?

I expect to see her in heaven. 1-19 = children!!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
KingJ said:
This imho has to be from epilepsy and mental issues.
I listened to her exorcism a couple years ago. Epilepsy and mental issues doesn't do that to your voice. Sorry bro.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Regardless of what one believes about demonic possession, that doesn't change the fact that they denied her food and water to the point where it killed her. That's negligent homicide/manslaughter, which they were convicted of, and rightfully so IMO.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
ATP said:
I listened to her exorcism a couple years ago. Epilepsy and mental issues doesn't do that to your voice. Sorry bro.

I couldn't watch the vids at work earlier but have now and feel I have a better idea about what happened.

She was possessed. As you said the voices seem pretty convincing. But I do not believe it is her posession that killed her. It is as River says, the lack of water and food that was sorely needed under such stressful conditions. Demons cannot kill us. God does not allow it. Especially with a 17 year old girl.

The parents and priests don't seem to have had ill intentions. It seems like carelessness / taken back by the severity of the posession.

It is not a Catholic blunder either. They tried their best. Clearly the demons were responding to the name of Jesus but just not leaving. Which would only make sense if she wanted them, albeit she was 17. Her upbringing and being the bastard child must have influenced this.

Very sad encounter nonetheless. I am sure we all wish we were there to help out.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
River Jordan said:
Regardless of what one believes about demonic possession, that doesn't change the fact that they denied her food and water to the point where it killed her. That's negligent homicide/manslaughter, which they were convicted of, and rightfully so IMO.
When you say "they" denied her food, are you referring to the demons? Because demons will do that for sure.

KingJ said:
Demons cannot kill us.
You're kidding right.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may be wrong so please don't attack my if I am.... But why does it always seem to be Catholics that get possessed? If there are other denominations that have this problem please let me know but it always seems to involve Catholic Priests and such..... Why?

BA

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Born_Again said:
I may be wrong so please don't attack my if I am.... But why does it always seem to be Catholics that get possessed? If there are other denominations that have this problem please let me know but it always seems to involve Catholic Priests and such..... Why?

BA
Greetings my friend. Possession can happen to anyone that is a nonbeliever. It has nothing to do with being catholic. This girl just happened to be one. That is all.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
ATP said:
I can change my voice so much you'd swear I was another person.

Its not hard if you apply yourself.