So, are Daniel 7:25 and Amos 8:11-12 related in prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 65:25KJV
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
If you get the opportunity go to Deuteronomy and notice how oddly placed this verse is in the second law.
Deuteronomy 25:4 KJV
[4] Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
Paul raised up spiritualy seed to his brother that was dead, but now is alive. My wife and I were talking the other day, and she brought this to my attention.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, but, remember Calvin didn’t adhere to a futuristic doctrine in which a single man would come to power as Antichrist. This doctrine was presented at the council of Trent by the Roman Jesuits. Calvin understood that we are the temple of God. As Paul explained numerous times in the epistles.
Jesus Himself proclaimed all power and authority had been given Him of the father, and death was swallowed up in victory the day of Pentecost when men began to receive the breath of life.
Thanks for the reply, enjoy the conversation

The early church fathers, Justin Martyr (100-165AD) Iranaeus (130-202AD) Hippolytus (170-235AD) saw a literal human man, "future from there lives" as Daniel, John, Paul's, (Antichrist) they all saw a tribulation on earth surrounding this figure, I will be more than happy to provide citations if needed?

Your (Preterist) suggestion in 1st century fulfillment of the afore mentioned, wasn't seen presented by the early church, but was invented in 1614 by the Jesuit Priest (Luis De Alcasar) in the Roman Catholic counter reformation, in trying to remove the stain of the Pope being the Antichrist, and Rome being the whore of Babylon in Revelation

Wikipedia: Preterism
Historically, preterists and non-preterists have generally agreed that the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar (1554–1613) wrote the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy Vestigatio arcani sensus in Apocalypsi (published in 1614) during the Counter-Reformation.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you get the opportunity go to Deuteronomy and notice how oddly placed this verse is in the second law.
Deuteronomy 25:4 KJV
[4] Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
Paul raised up spiritualy seed to his brother that was dead, but now is alive. My wife and I were talking the other day, and she brought this to my attention.
Thanks for the response, Deuteronomy has nothing to do with the fact, Isaiah Chapter 65 represents the Eternal New Heaven And Earth?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
We are the tabernacle of God.
Your suggestion that man being a new creature in Jesus Christ, dosent replace the fact of a future New Heaven and Earth that is seen in Revelation 21:1-5

Do you hold to a Preterist view of eschatology?

If so, partial or full?

Historicism as the reformers taught?

Sproul, Riddlebarger?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Great, you should be able to tell me where heaven is?

Who is able to tell you where heaven is , it is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

Have you never read Ephesians 1:v.3 (among many others) about heavenly PLACES in Christ?

In JESUS, by JESUS, through JESUS, I mean, IN THE BEGINNING
(the BEGINNING is a Person), GOD created the heavens (several heavens) and the earth. Paul Apostle was caught up to the third heaven (that is the next heaven-Luke 20:v.35-36) , and he heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Don't you know what heaven you are in the current Dispensation of Grace created by/through JESUS?
You and all believers or all Christians, since the Church of the LORD was formed, they are not still in the third heaven surely. If there is a third heaven, there are also the first and second heavens, of course.

You are not in the third heaven, so What heaven are you and all Christians still in since the beginning of the Church? Will not be the second heavenly place in Christ , the second heaven? It can only be the second, surely, because the first heaven of a long time ago was and is reserved for the fire together with the current second heaven.

Now, yeah, even now, in the current time, the true Christians will be caught up to the third heaven, the third heavenly place in Christ.
I say true Christians because, IN THE OTHER HAND, the old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, even now, in this time of Apocalypse, he is called by a new name, that is red Dragon, yeah, he is still in the same havenly place with his messengers, the TAIL -2 Corinthians 11:v.13 to 15 among others -, and by his TAIL the red Dragon will caught a multitude of Christians and they will be carried with him, and will lose their souls for ever.

The great Dragon -
a MONSTER of 7 heads and 10 horns, and with a TERRIBLE TAIL - he will be cast out, the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he will be cast out into the earth, and his messengers -2 Corinthians 11: v.13 to 15 among others -, will be cast out with him. Revelation 12:v.9

The War in heaven is against
three unclean spirits like frogs that come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast of sea, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet, a satanic trinity.

Revelation 16:v. 13 to 16 - - The Word is GOD -

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.- JESUS -

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men. - This Day arrived - Aleluia!!!
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is able to tell you where heaven is , it is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

Have you never read Ephesians 1:v.3 (among many others) about heavenly PLACES in Christ?

In JESUS, by JESUS, through JESUS, I mean, IN THE BEGINNING
(the BEGINNING is a Person), GOD created the heavens (several heavens) and the earth. Paul Apostle was caught up to the third heaven (that is the next heaven-Luke 20:v.35-36) , and he heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Don't you know what heaven you are in the current Dispensation of Grace created by/through JESUS?
You and all believers or all Christians, since the Church of the LORD was formed, they are not still in the third heaven surely. If there is a third heaven, there are also the first and second heavens, of course.

You are not in the third heaven, so What heaven are you and all Christians still in since the beginning of the Church? Will not be the second heavenly place in Christ , the second heaven? It can only be the second, surely, because the first heaven of a long time ago was and is reserved for the fire together with the current second heaven.

Now, yeah, even now, in the current time, the true Christians will be caught up to the third heaven, the third heavenly place in Christ.
I say true Christians because, IN THE OTHER HAND, the old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, even now, in this time of Apocalypse, he is called by a new name, that is red Dragon, yeah, he is still in the same havenly place with his messengers, the TAIL -2 Corinthians 11:v.13 to 15 among others -, and by his TAIL the red Dragon will caught a multitude of Christians and they will be carried with him, and will lose their souls for ever.

The great Dragon -
a MONSTER of 7 heads and 10 horns, and with a TERRIBLE TAIL - he will be cast out, the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he will be cast out into the earth, and his messengers -2 Corinthians 11: v.13 to 15 among others -, will be cast out with him. Revelation 12:v.9

The War in heaven is against
three unclean spirits like frogs that come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast of sea, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet, a satanic trinity.

Revelation 16:v. 13 to 16 - - The Word is GOD -

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.- JESUS -

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men. - This Day arrived - Aleluia!!!
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

I disagree with your claim that the spirits of devils going forth to the Kings in Revelation 16:14 and this takes place in "Heaven"
This will be a future event on earth, as these devils go forth to the world Kings to gather them to the final battle in Israel Armageddon

I disagree with your suggestion that the Lords fire in Final judgment has "Arrived" this is a future event that will take place at the second coming, as the heavens and earth are dissolved by the Lords fire in Final judgement

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alrighty then, if it's gonna derail, lets derail big time! Maybe I can salvage my point here...
I disagree with your claim that the spirits of devils going forth to the Kings in Revelation 16:14 and this takes place in "Heaven"
This will be a future event on earth, as these devils go forth to the world Kings to gather them to the final battle in Israel Armageddon
I disagree with your suggestion that the Lords fire in Final judgment has "Arrived" this is a future event that will take place at the second coming, as the heavens and earth are dissolved by the Lords fire in Final judgement
Do you see the following descriptive verses as a reference to what you just said?
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and terrible day of the Lord come:

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Ron, I have been a christian for several decades, I'm a few years younger than you, I live in Calif and have attended Baptist, Calvary Chapels, Non-Denominational, Assembly of God, in my Christian walk
Hello, I lived in Hermosa Bch.and Torrance California for 35 years.
I went to Hope Chapel, Hermosa Beach for 12 years - great Pastor, Zac Nazzarian. I also visited other churches as well including Calvary Chapel South Bay, Costa Mesa. For years I also listened to great preachers on the radio: John MacArthur, RC Sproul, Chuck Swindoll, Greg Laurie, etc. So I am in the same boat as them, I believe in a literal Millennial Kingdom as it states in scripture, Rev. 20:2-6

Ron I will be more than happy to discuss any question you have regarding Millennialism, feel more than free to ask any and all challenging questions you have
I did ask a question concerning Isaiah 65:20 and Isaiah 11:8 ... ya'll seem to be avoiding that. It talks about infants and death - this cannot be Heaven if there are babies being born and death. It describes the Millennial Kingdom on earth.

No rocks will be thrown, you ask the question and I will answer every argument you present to the best of my ability (In Love)
Good manners. I have tough skin, and expect arguments, mocking and belittling online - just didn't expect that from a self proclaimed preacher.

I believed in a literal Millennial Kingdom on this Earth for 20 years, I was challenged and studied, its found no place in scripture, a complete invention of man
What happened? Did'nt fit in with those churches ... didn't find your spiritual gifts ... or get baptized by the Holy Spirit?
You became a Partial Preterist. Who did you listen to, Hank Hanigraff? The Bible Answer Man ... knowledgable in the Bible except eschatology. I don't believe He had the joy of the Lord either, very serious, cold, didn't feel the love in His message. I bought one of his books on Revelation - Wow, filled with all kinds of abstract, obscure symbolism ... really not what God intended. Symbolism is usually explained in scripture, like 7 heads and 10 horns. Now with a guy like Chuck Smith, you sense the love coming throught the sermon.
Most of Revelation is to be taken literally. 1000 years is 1000 years. 1260 days (3 1/2 years of a Great Tribulation period) ... 144k male virgin Jews, 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes, etc - All literal.
I am challenging you now. Please don't give me the symbolic mumbo jumbo.

Isaiah Chapter 65 is the (Eternal Kingdom) in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, same place seen in Revelation 21:1-5
ISAIAH 65:20????????

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you won’t mind my jumping in here,

the way I see this is this is a time when individuals are being born of God, because only in Him is life.
1st century is when this began.
It's future. You have'nt seen wolves playing with sheep, babies playing with cobras have you, total harmony in nature without sin?

Reactions: Truth7t7

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone care to convince a old preacher that these Bible changes aren't really happening???

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out (I distinctly remember vex, and not wear out) the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
vex.jpg

Amos said: 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: 12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, (I also remember it being south, not east) they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
amos8south.jpg

And the lion and lamb controversy, how about that?

Exert From: Dispensational Truth II, Pre-Millennialism, by Clarence Larkin
Originally published: 1918
Chapter 2
Pre-Millennialism

larkin-lion-and-lamb.png

I've got tons more. Just looking for someone to talk me out of it.

What do you mean? There's a lot of garbage out there that's designed by the devil to deceive the brethren. It's like fake TV, just reach over and turn the knob off. What brother in Christ would bother to pay attention to a tabloid magazines posted at the checkout aisle at the supermarket? It's always easier to stick to God's Word as written, and then the junk out there becomes easy to know what it is.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alrighty then, if it's gonna derail, lets derail big time! Maybe I can salvage my point here...

Do you see the following descriptive verses as a reference to what you just said?
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and terrible day of the Lord come:
Thanks for the response Parson, Joel 2 has a duplicity of prophecy within it, the fulfillment of Acts 2 in the Holy Spirit, and the future day of the Lord seen throughout scripture, hope that helps?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then it also has to do with who's ego you're talking about...

Not necessarily a quote, more than a reference my friend. It may or then again may not be corrupted. And it's neither here nor there that is says east or south. What it is is the tip of the iceberg of my delima.

But to reference it as prophecy, which some Bible scholars dispute as to weather the summer fruit prophecy was actually for Amos' day, or some future event. So then that's why the OP of are Daniel 7:25 and Amos 8:11-12 related in prophecy?!!! Are you getting my gist so far?

The way the Books of God's Old Testament prophets are written is that there is future prophecy often within historical accounts, the timeline can change back and forth very quickly. So it's not always a matter of the start of the Chapter at a certain date and keeping to that date all through the Chapter. This is why many brethren tend to miss the little 'hints' God throws out for those with eyes to see.

Amos 8:9-13
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

Where else is that kind of event written of? Here...

Matt 24:29-30
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
KJV

Rev 8:12
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
KJV

Thus the following is about that same timeline just a little before, i.e., the "great tribulation" period...

Amos 8:11-12
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to mislead.
But as for your response on Amos 8, when exactly in the day of Amos did the word of God disappear? Just asking because that's what verses 11 & 12 are telling us. They "shall not find it"...

It means 'not understanding The Word of God'. (kind of obvious too when one looks the level of many brethren's Bible understanding on forums like these.)

Those looking everywhere for The Word and not finding it simply means they are looking for God's Truth, but can't find it being taught anywhere. Not about The Word going away somewhere, nor even The Gospel, because The Gospel is easy to understand and believe. It's understanding they are missing AFTER having believed on Christ that explains what's happening today, and the spiritual birth pangs they are feeling in their spirit about the last days.

How many Churches even bother to cover all of God's written Word, from Genesis all the way through to the end of Revelation? And how many Churches have not subjected themselves to some religious organization system that gives to teach ideas outside of God's Word? How many Churches are out there that have an evangelist that only can preach The Gospel from New Testament Scripture, and that's all? Very few Churches have a Biblical teacher that can teach all The Bible and give the meaning.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to Hope Chapel, Hermosa Beach for 12 years - great Pastor, Zac Nazzarian. I also visited other churches as well including Calvary Chapel South Bay, Costa Mesa. For years I also listened to great preachers on the radio: John MacArthur, RC Sproul, Chuck Swindoll, Greg Laurie, etc. So I am in the same boat as them, I believe in a literal Millennial Kingdom as it states in scripture, Rev. 20:2-6

I did ask a question concerning Isaiah 65:20 and Isaiah 11:8 ... ya'll seem to be avoiding that. It talks about infants and death - this cannot be Heaven if there are babies being born and death. It describes the Millennial Kingdom on earth.

Good manners. I have tough skin, and expect arguments, mocking and belittling online - just didn't expect that from a self proclaimed preacher.

What happened? Did'nt fit in with those churches ... didn't find your spiritual gifts ... or get baptized by the Holy Spirit?
You became a Partial Preterist. Who did you listen to, Hank Hanigraff? The Bible Answer Man ... knowledgable in the Bible except eschatology. I don't believe He had the joy of the Lord either, very serious, cold, didn't feel the love in His message. I bought one of his books on Revelation - Wow, filled with all kinds of abstract, obscure symbolism ... really not what God intended. Symbolism is usually explained in scripture, like 7 heads and 10 horns. Now with a guy like Chuck Smith, you sense the love coming throught the sermon.
Most of Revelation is to be taken literally. 1000 years is 1000 years. 1260 days (3 1/2 years of a Great Tribulation period) ... 144k male virgin Jews, 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes, etc - All literal.

Hey Ron familiar with Hope Hermosa, went one time I believe years ago, attended Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa for years, the good ole days, Mustard Seed Faith, Darrell Mansfield, Benny Hester, Love Song, Bob Bennet, "Memories"

I'm a literal futurist in my belief of a literal antichrist, literal prophets returned (Two Witnesses) a literal tribulation of 3.5 years that begins at the revealing of the future antichristin in Jerusalem

I believe Jesus Christ returns immediately after the tribulation, in the resurrection of all, and catching up of the believer, as the glorified body is received, the Lord dissolves the heavens and earth by fire, judgement is complete, new heavens, earth, Jerusalem for the righteous, the lake of fire for the wicked

Ron you disregard the very clear words in Isaiah 65 in the very clear explanation of the New Heaven And Earth Created, as if its non-existent in your question of the infant "dying" 100 years old, as you have a Pre-Determined bias for a literal Millennial Kingdom on earth, where mortal humans are present?

The fact the New Heaven And Earth is before your face, takes precedence over a possible misunderstanding of the infant dying at 100 years

Isaiah 65:17-20 & Revelation 21:1-5 are parallel teachings of the same exact place, and explanation of the (Eternal Kingdom) in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem

Create, make all things New, Former things passed away, no more tears, crying, weeping, and the explanation of a child dying 100 years old, is showing a symbolic eternal in no more death, it's not a literal child dying, the word Hundred could have been Trillion, that seen is the same exact place.

Jesus Is The Lord

(Isaiah) 65:17-20KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Friend, you are not disagreeing with my claim, you are disagreeing with the Word of GOD claim, except you said partially correct " This will be a future event on earth...", because two Days have already passed and this "future" just arrived, believe you or not, but what difference would it make if you don't believe? None, evidently.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens
(TWO HEAVENS-the first and the 2nd heavens) shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2Pe.3:v. 8 to 10. - GOD, the invisible GOD, will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. The Word is GOD, do you understand?

The heaven in which the Christians or believers are now will be DISSOLVED, and GOD - JESUS - is working in this way.

The fullness of Gentiles just arrived.

Revelation 22

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means 'not understanding The Word of God'. (kind of obvious too when one looks the level of many brethren's Bible understanding on forums like these.)

Those looking everywhere for The Word and not finding it simply means they are looking for God's Truth, but can't find it being taught anywhere. Not about The Word going away somewhere, nor even The Gospel, because The Gospel is easy to understand and believe. It's understanding they are missing AFTER having believed on Christ that explains what's happening today, and the spiritual birth pangs they are feeling in their spirit about the last days.

How many Churches even bother to cover all of God's written Word, from Genesis all the way through to the end of Revelation? And how many Churches have not subjected themselves to some religious organization system that gives to teach ideas outside of God's Word? How many Churches are out there that have an evangelist that only can preach The Gospel from New Testament Scripture, and that's all? Very few Churches have a Biblical teacher that can teach all The Bible and give the meaning.
I originally misinterpreted the OP, thought he was actually talking about the message and were these prophecies, these changes/ events happeninng in the world today. But he was referring to just words in the text, different from his precious KJV only. Wrestling with words like "vex" or "wear out", "east" and "south". The world is on the precipice of the Great Tribulation and he's concerned about the destructive evil parh of modern translations. Vexed, worn out, south, east ... we will all be worn out if not vexed during these times. How about the KJV words for pestilence, war, famine and DEATH; it sure seems that the modern translations passed those words on correctly?
I

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Friend, you are not disagreeing with my claim, you are disagreeing with the Word of GOD claim, except you said partially correct " This will be a future event on earth...", because two Days have already passed and this "future" just arrived, believe you or not, but what difference would it make if you don't believe? None, evidently.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens
(TWO HEAVENS-the first and the 2nd heavens) shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2Pe.3:v. 8 to 10. - GOD, the invisible GOD, will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. The Word is GOD, do you understand?

The heaven in which the Christians or believers are now will be DISSOLVED, and GOD - JESUS - is working in this way.

The fullness of Gentiles just arrived.

Revelation 22

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

No the fulfilling of the gentiles in Jerusalem has not "Arrived", this is a future event when literal gentile armies surround and "occupy" Jerusalem in its destruction

No the heathen, believer, or christian, isnt symbolic of being "Dissolved"

The Lords fire will take place at his future second coming, as the heavens and earth are "Dissolved" by his fire in judgement

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a literal futurist in my belief of a literal antichrist, literal prophets returned (Two Witnesses) a literal tribulation of 3.5 years that begins at the revealing of the future antichristin in Jerusalem
Good at least you aren't a Preterist, I and communicate well with them.
Agreed with all that except Antichrist in Jerusalem - doesn't have to be there, but you are basing this on the New Temple that He stands in. I don't think a New Temple would a be holy place - but that is another topic
I believe Jesus Christ returns immediately after the tribulation, in the resurrection of all, and catching up of the believer, as the glorified body is received, the Lord dissolves the heavens and earth by fire, judgement is complete, new heavens, earth, Jerusalem for the righteous, the lake of fire for the wicked
Okay, getting somewhere. Pro-Tribber. Im a Mjd- Trib adherent -out with the 7th (last) Trumpet sound with still more tribulation in the 7 Bowls of God's wrath left.
Create, make all things New, Former things passed away, no more tears, crying, weeping, and the explanation of a child dying 100 years old, is showing a symbolic eternal in no more death, it's not a literal child dying, the word Hundred could have been Trillion, that seen is the same exact place.
You take everything literally except for that verse. Isaiah 65 seems to be describing Paradise reborn as it once was on earth. This will be a new earth, but also a new heaven will be created which would explain things. In heaven there will be no more marriage, we will have new bodies. But on earth, harmony amoung animals, woman having babies, death and the curse still in existence speaks of the literal Millennial Kingdom, a paradise in earth, not heaven.
So after the 1000 years, Satan is released for a short time and those who have been born during this time will be tested once again as it literally says, with wars against God and a final judgement of those Millennial sinners. This explains That people will once again live for 1000 years and thise who die 100 years old will be concidered children. Babies will be born, infants playing with cobras is not something going in in heaven. After the 1000 years is when the second death happens - all literal. Blessed are those who do not have to suffer this second death.
So, soon a Great Tribulation as literally spoken of, a literal 1000 years where Christ will literally rule the earth in Jerusalem and then another test when Satan is released, then a New Jerusalem.
Symbolism is evident in scripture. But Jesus will literally return as we saw him leave and He will stand on the mountain in Jerusalem, He will judge the world and rule as King. People throw in symbolism when a verse describing an event just doesn't fit in with their view.

Kind of seems like the Partial Pretersists influenced you a bit, if you are Amillennial?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ron within the Calvary Chapels the common teaching of a Millennium is supported by Revelation 20:1-6 as you state, and its taught that Jesus returns in a primary judgement as seen in Matthew 25:31-46 sheep/goat

They teach Jesus walks physically on earth taking a literal throne of David in Jerusalem, with a Jewish priesthood in Jerusalem in a rebuilt temple, as mortal humans on earth are present, is this your belief?