So, are Daniel 7:25 and Amos 8:11-12 related in prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:v.20-21

20 For our conversation is in heaven
(heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Once again, the church. This is all taking place currently.
We are the body of Christ!
Any whom deny this are literally denying Him, or have no part in it.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I believe that when people are desperate to believe something, God allows just that.

1 John 1:5 -7

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that
God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But
if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.

JESUS said: Matthew 11:v.27 -

No man knoweth the Son, but the Father;

neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,

and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. - If not... -

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Philippians 3:v.20-21

20 For our conversation is in heaven
(heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Once again, the church. This is all taking place currently.
We are the body of Christ!
Any whom deny this are literally denying Him, or have no part in it.

What spirit is that? Did you understand the quoted verses of the post? What you said has nothing to do with posted verses.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In verse 13, Daniel witnesses “one like a son of man” come with the clouds of heaven to the Ancient of Days to be presented before him. The Aramaic phrase bar ‘enash, literally translated “son of man,” is a Semitism that simply means “human being.” What Daniel sees, then, is one “like a human being,” as opposed to another beast “like a bear” or “like a leopard.” This one like a son of man comes to the Ancient of Days and is presented before him (v. 13). The “coming” that is seen in this vision, then, is not a coming of God or a coming of the one like a son of man from heaven to earth. It is a coming of one like a son of man to God who himself is seated in heaven on his throne. The direction of the “coming” is not fromheaven but towards heaven. It is for this reason that this vision is not a prophecy of the Second Coming of Jesus from heaven to earth. Rather, as Calvin long ago explained, it is better understood as a prophecy of Christ’s ascension to the right hand of God after his resurrection (cf. Acts 1:9–11; 2:33; 5:31).

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 For our conversation is in heaven (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't you understand what JESUS said and I posted to you and to all about the future inhabitants of His kingdom? Again: He said: "they neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."
I have known that for 30 years. We are going round and round here.
You are not getting that during the Millennial Kingdom babies will be Born and people will die. But of course if you are a Amillennialist, you have whay is called a me tal block.
Once again, when the those mean ferocious animals start to play nice with the other passive animals, you know, like the wolves with the sheep, human Mommies will be nursing their babies and death will still exist.
" ...for one who dies at a hundred years will be considered a youth,
and one who falls short of a hundred will be considered accursed." Isaiah 65:20

THOU EXPLAINETH THAT ONETH OR GO HITHER THY WAY.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I suppose that would depend on what an individual sees as heaven.

I understand. You depend of what you suppose to be heaven, and try to interpret the Word of GOD through or with suppositions ;

Or you try even through conjectures, and speculations, and imaginations, presumptions, and opinions. Interpretations of the Word of GOD through these kind of sources have infested the churches of apostasy in the way the Devil likes, to contaminate the heavenly places in Christ.

There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father -GOD the Father-, the Word -the Word made flesh-JESUS -, and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language erroneously, but a person): and these three are One.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What about all the other languages in the planet? Are we to believe that the KJV was the only divine translation and that there could be no other equivalent in English or any other language? That is narrow minded. God wanted the Gospel to be spread throughout the entire world in all languages.

I have know that for 30 years. We are going round and round here.
You are not getting that during the Millennial Kingdom babies will be Born and people will die. But of course if you are a Amillennialist, you have whay is called a me tal block.
Once again, when the those mean ferocious animals start to play nice with the other passive animals, you know, like the wolves with the sheep, human Mommies will be nursing their babies and death will still exist.
" ...for one who dies at a hundred years will be considered a youth,
and one who falls short of a hundred will be considered accursed." Isaiah 65:20

THOU EXPLAINETH THAT ONETH OR GO HITHER THY WAY.

No, you are saying that, not me. I work with the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. JESUS is GOD. And what He said and I quoted Him and posted is: Luke 20:v.35-36:

Here is what I am preaching, as a disciple of the LORD, not of man:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world-the next world - the Kingdom of GOD -, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Its you who are inventing or making up babes though the verses be clear to be impossible. But I know that kind of spirit.

30 years? This number is not good.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand. You depend of what you suppose to be heaven, and try to interpret the Word of GOD through or with suppositions ;

Or you try even through conjectures, and speculations, and imaginations, presumptions, and opinions. Interpretations of the Word of GOD through these kind of sources have infested the churches of apostasy in the way the Devil likes, to contaminate the heavenly places in Christ.

There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father -GOD the Father-, the Word -the Word made flesh-JESUS -, and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language erroneously, but a person): and these three are One.
Great, you should be able to tell me where heaven is?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In verse 13, Daniel witnesses “one like a son of man” come with the clouds of heaven to the Ancient of Days to be presented before him. The Aramaic phrase bar ‘enash, literally translated “son of man,” is a Semitism that simply means “human being.” What Daniel sees, then, is one “like a human being,” as opposed to another beast “like a bear” or “like a leopard.” This one like a son of man comes to the Ancient of Days and is presented before him (v. 13). The “coming” that is seen in this vision, then, is not a coming of God or a coming of the one like a son of man from heaven to earth. It is a coming of one like a son of man to God who himself is seated in heaven on his throne. The direction of the “coming” is not fromheaven but towards heaven. It is for this reason that this vision is not a prophecy of the Second Coming of Jesus from heaven to earth. Rather, as Calvin long ago explained, it is better understood as a prophecy of Christ’s ascension to the right hand of God after his resurrection (cf. Acts 1:9–11; 2:33; 5:31).
I disagree with Calvin's interpretation

I see the scripture in Daniel below explaining the Second Coming in the clouds, as the New Jerusalem and the New Heaven, Earth, are revealed, where God will dwell with men Rev 21:1-5, the time when all authority and power is given to the Father after death is swallowed up in victory 1 Corinthians 15:23-28

Jesus Is The Lord

Daniel 7:13-14KJV
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

1 Corinthians 15:23-28KJV
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all

Revelation 21:1-3KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you are saying that, not me. I work with the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. JESUS is GOD. And what He said and I quoted Him and posted is: Luke 20:v.35-36:

Here is what I am preaching, as a disciple of the LORD, not of man:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world-the next world - the Kingdom of GOD -, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Its you who are inventing or making up babes though the verses be clear to be impossible. But I know that kind of spirit.

30 years? This number is not good.
I understand those scriptures, by repeating them over and over again does not help you to resolve the question I posed.
How does Isaiah 65 harmonize with the scriptures you quoted?
Particularly verse 20???
I realize you are 84+ years old, which now allows me more patience. That also I suspect you are AMillennial, means there is a huge mental block that impedes any discernment of eschatology whatsoever. If you do not answer my question and continue to remain stuck, cornered and not answering because you can't, just admit that you dont know. It is called humility. Others on this thread seem to avoid answering questions, so their counter move is to insult, mock. Be true to yourself, be honest if you don't know, stop playing this game.

Last time: EXPLAIN ISAIAH 65. ItIt's called the Millennial Kingdom. Oops you just hit a brick wall ... oh no! It is okay, go in peace.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with Calvin's interpretation

I see the scripture in Daniel below explaining the Second Coming in the clouds, as the New Jerusalem and the New Heaven, Earth, are revealed, where God will dwell with men Rev 21:1-5, the time when all authority and power is given to the Father after death is swallowed up in victory 1 Corinthians 15:23-28

Jesus Is The Lord

Daniel 7:13-14KJV
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

1 Corinthians 15:23-28KJV
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all

Revelation 21:1-3KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Ok, but, remember Calvin didn’t adhere to a futuristic doctrine in which a single man would come to power as Antichrist. This doctrine was presented at the council of Trent by the Roman Jesuits. Calvin understood that we are the temple of God. As Paul explained numerous times in the epistles.
Jesus Himself proclaimed all power and authority had been given Him of the father, and death was swallowed up in victory the day of Pentecost when men began to receive the breath of life.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand those scriptures, bybreoating them over and over again doea not help you to rwsolvw the question I supposed.
How does Isaiah 65 harmonize with the scriptures you quoted?
Particularly verse 20???
I realize you are 84+ years old, which now allows me more patience. That also I suspect you are AMillennial, means there is a huge mental block that impedes any discernment of eschatology whatsoever. If you do not answer my question and continue to remain stuck, cornered and not answering because you can't, juat admit that you dont know. It is called humility. Others on this thread seem to avoid answering questions, so their counter move is to insult, mock. Be true to yourself, be honest if you don't know, stop playing this game.

Last time: EXPLAIN ISAIAH 65. What period of time is this describing, and in particular verse 20? Since that is no marriage or abies beung born in Heaven, then this period of time must be a different time in earth. It's called the Millennial Kingdom. Oops you just hit a brick wall ... oh no! It is okay, go in peace.
Hi Ron, I have been a christian for several decades, I'm a few years younger than you, I live in Calif and have attended Baptist, Calvary Chapels, Non-Denominational, Assembly of God, in my Christian walk

Ron I will be more than happy to discuss any question you have regarding Millennialism, feel more than free to ask any and all challenging questions you have

No rocks will be thrown, you ask the question and I will answer every argument you present to the best of my ability (In Love)

I believed in a literal Millennial Kingdom on this Earth for 20 years, I was challenged and studied, its found no place in scripture, a complete invention of man

Jesus Is The Lord

Isaiah Chapter 65 is the (Eternal Kingdom) in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, same place seen in Revelation 21:1-5

Isaiah 65:17-18KJV

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Isaiah Chapter 11 & 65 same place, the (Eternal Kingdom) in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, same wolf, lamb, lion, ox/bullock

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Isaiah 65:25KJV
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last time: EXPLAIN ISAIAH 65. What period of time is this describing, and in particular verse 20? Since that is no marriage or abies beung born in Heaven, then this period of time must be a different time in earth. It's called the Millennial Kingdom. Oops you just hit a brick wall ... oh no! It is okay, go in peace.
I hope you won’t mind my jumping in here,

the way I see this is this is a time when individuals are being born of God, because only in Him is life.
1st century is when this began.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
We are the tabernacle of God.