So, are Daniel 7:25 and Amos 8:11-12 related in prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The King James didn't change itself Tim. And I notice you said the word "now" instead of "has always"... Interesting...
What's your analysis and outcome?

I believe the Oxford edition made changes to the 1611 & 1769

Would your changes seen be the publisher?

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's your analysis and outcome?
I believe the Oxford edition made changes to the 1611 & 1769
Would your changes seen be the publisher?
Not even close. And to repeat myself, these changes are of the supernatural order, and not those of human hands. And these changes have only "made themselves evident" over the past decade. And even the changes to many works and literature from past centuries, even to the manuscripts themselves. You explain it to me please. Because I can't.
Analysis and Outcome thoughts to follow this post...

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Analysis: Bear with me a second because this goes against our linear thinking minds. But IF, and truly IF AC, or retrospectively his spirit has been given the ability to change the Laws of God, (Dan. 7:25) he wouldn't do it the way he already has by muddling up the word so that there are so many versions, not just in the English language, but in all languages. He would, through his perception of non linear time, change not only the wording in the scriptures all through time, but the school of thought throughout time.

Outcome: The inevitable outcome is that the word will seem to line up with Antichrists universal church here on earth when that time of tribulation finally comes.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Outcome: The inevitable outcome is that the word will seem to line up with Antichrists universal church here on earth when that time of tribulation finally comes.
I believe the new counterfeit translations have that covered, with the many changes and deletions

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The King James didn't change itself Tim. And I notice you said the word "now" instead of "has always"... Interesting...
Well this verse is more of an interest to me, as I accept for 1000 years, the sons of God would have replenished the earth. Although nothing died, the sons of God were the caretakers. Middle English was supply abundantly. They were not supposed to just fill the earth, but agents in seeing the rest of creation fill the earth. I don't know what to make of this change. I doubt it means fill again. Although some may argue for that point.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Analysis: Bear with me a second because this goes against our linear thinking minds. But IF, and truly IF AC, or retrospectively his spirit has been given the ability to change the Laws of God, (Dan. 7:25) he wouldn't do it the way he already has by muddling up the word so that there are so many versions, not just in the English language, but in all languages. He would, through his perception of non linear time, change not only the wording in the scriptures all through time, but the school of thought throughout time.

I think it is more likely that the evil one is attempting to employ half-truths in order to convince you not to trust your Bible.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7:25-27 KJV
[25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. [26] But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. [27] And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
This is not speaking of a futuristic Antichrist, I believe God is attempting to lead you into truth.

Well, OK then. This one was noticed just a few weeks ago. If this verse were taken at face value of how it reads today, people would think there was another creation, and another people before Adam and Eve.

there are two creations,

The Genesis account is in reference to Christ And His Church. The first and last,

Hebrews 11:3-4 KJV
[3] Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. [4] By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
I have faith that you’ll soon see it.
The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world,,,,, which world?????

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who’s the wolf,,, the Lamb dwells with?
Once an individual can answer this question, they’re going to see the lion.

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's a mistake to presume the anti-Christ will preside over a 'Universal Church'. The kingdom of the demonic duo will have absolutely nothing to do with any sect of Christianity. It's all about the ones who want 'the name of Israel be no longer in remembrance'.
When exactly did I ever say that Jim??? I did say that it will fit into the anti-christs anti-christian world religion (universal church). There's absolutely nothing Christian about that heresy...

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are most welcome to start a thread to that effect, and I will gladly join you in it Jim. Sorry, can't put father ahead of your user name. The Bible says: Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. (KJV) Not trying to be adversarial. Just an old Ana-baptist trying to reason with folks...

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get testy Jim. My people even from the later part of the 3rd century equated the pope with the antichrist. That's why the inquisitions took place.

The Roman Catholic Cardinal, Stanislaus Hosius (born in 1504 and died in 1579) was president of the Council of Trent, which sent more Baptists to be burned at the stake than any other evil movement in history said this:

"If the truth of religion were to be judged by the readiness and cheerfulness which a man of any sect shows in suffering, the opinions and persuasions of no sect can be truer or surer than those of the Anabaptists, whence there have been none for these twelve hundred years past that have been more grievously punished, or that have more cheerfully and steadfastly undergone and even offered themselves to the most cruel sorts of punishment than these people."

I want you to do the math if you will. Our arch nemesis Hosius takes the Baptist people back to at least 350 A.D. right after Constantine formed the secular government with the apostate church. That places us years before the institution of the Roman Catholic Church that Cardinal Hosius knew in his day.

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw Jim, I didn't mean to get you riled, and I will thank you not to call me a protestant. Sir Isaac Newton, ever hear of him? Born in 1643 and died in 1747. The prominent English scientist, philosopher, mathematician, historian, and student of the Scriptures said:

"The modern Baptists formerly called Anabaptists are the only people that never symbolized with the Papacy."