So, are Daniel 7:25 and Amos 8:11-12 related in prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Preterist influence whatsoever, just scriptural truth

Ron you disregard the plain and clear teaching of the New Heaven and Earth created in Isaiah, and you sluff it off with the word "Heaven" trying to create two different places, the slight of hand didn't work, the pea is under the shell in the middle

Isaiah 65 & and Revelation 21 is the same exact place in the New Heaven And Earth as seen below, We Will Disagree

Create, make all things New, Former things passed away, no more tears, crying, weeping, and the explanation of a child dying 100 years old, is showing a symbolic eternal in no more death, it's not a literal child dying, the word Hundred could have been Trillion, that seen is the same exact place.

Jesus Is The Lord

(Isaiah) 65:17-20KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
There are symbolic sinners in your heaven?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a human disobeys a direct command from God and cursed, God deems them a sinner and requires physical and spiritual death. That is the end of the line. No grace or mercy.
but that is not symbolic . if they die with out Christ they stand in condemnation

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is God going to send people to damnation in eternity?
what does the Bible say ? since i asked the question i have yet to see a answer far as i can tell in my reading the BIBLE . SIN IS SIN AND NOT SYMBOLIC that is my point

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what does the Bible say ? since i asked the question i have yet to see a answer far as i can tell in my reading the BIBLE . SIN IS SIN AND NOT SYMBOLIC that is my point
Since the poster claimed Isaiah 65 is eternity, and sinners die. If you claim it is literal. That is your answer as a literal phenomenon in eternity.

That is why I asked if it was a symbolic sinner.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the poster claimed Isaiah 65 is eternity, and sinners die. If you claim it is literal. That is your answer as a literal phenomenon in eternity.

That is why I asked if it was a symbolic sinner.
the only thing i claim is you die with out Christ you face the 2nd death. only 2 kinds of people saved or lost . either you are or your not. if you have a want to and desire to try to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only. if a person has no desire there lays a major malfunction called a heart that is cold and calloused . nobody hits the mark %100 of the time . But we are to strive paul wrote he pressed towards the mark of the high calling -- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. he compares it to a race we set our goal toward the Finish line we may not be first place .but we stay in the race

Last edited:

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You done said a mouthful. I am probably wasting my time showing you folks this. Probably best just to fellowship with y'all instead. You reckon???
i have no idea it seem a subject goes good for a while then its dropped like a hot coal . feel free to show i am willing to look at and read it

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, OK then. This one was noticed just a few weeks ago. If this verse were taken at face value of how it reads today, people would think there was another creation, and another people before Adam and Eve.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (KJV as it is today)
  • AS IT WAS: Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (KJV)
And search results in Google, looking for King James verbiage, and none other, show recent finds that it read differently than it does today.
fill1.png

Maybe you ought to try the same search in Google yourself. Search for "Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth" and see what you come up with.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The KJV is the only one out of 5 different translations that now uses replenish in Genesis 1:28. Did it ever use "fill". It used "replenish" in the 1964 edition. Why would only the KJV change and all copies past and present?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To what do you attribute the changes? Is it possible the publishers came across new information and made corrections on that basis?