So, are Daniel 7:25 and Amos 8:11-12 related in prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which is why Jesus warned those in Judea that when that event happens, they need to flee, in Mathew 24.
Take another look, and read it objectively... when you are done come back and leet is all know whom Jesus is talking to in this chapter.

thanks!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take another look, and read it objectively... when you are done come back and leet is all know whom Jesus is talking to in this chapter.

thanks!

When Jesus says, LET THOSE IN JUDEA flee, when the son of perdition reveals himself, who do you think he’s warning? Those in Judea.

So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Mat 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Mat 24:17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house,

Mat 24:18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak.

Mat 24:19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days!
(And none of the apostles were women, either.)

Mat 24:20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.

Mat 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

Wherever Jesus went He was followed by large crowds, not just by His apostles - they heard His warning.

They heed His warning in Revelation 12, and flee into the desert for 3.5 years, the last half of the tribulation.

Shalom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone care to convince a old preacher that these Bible changes aren't really happening???

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out (I distinctly remember vex, and not wear out) the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
vex.jpg

Amos said: 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: 12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, (I also remember it being south, not east) they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
amos8south.jpg

And the lion and lamb controversy, how about that?

Exert From: Dispensational Truth II, Pre-Millennialism, by Clarence Larkin
Originally published: 1918
Chapter 2
Pre-Millennialism

larkin-lion-and-lamb.png

I've got tons more. Just looking for someone to talk me out of it.
dan 7:25 is being fulfilled bits a pieces at a time . laws are being enacted. .hate speech is a form of it

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It lines up with the later chapters of revelation and I believe it speaks of the world we are currently living in God's word is not #1 in our leaders leadership we have put ourselves above God in all Nations.

Reactions: Ezra

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, none of that's happened yet. However, the antichrist will soon be revealed. I believe that with all my heart. But his spirit is already with us isn't it? 1 John 4:3
at that it is anyone who denies it is blind the famine is gradually lingering in.. i don't believe any of this will just happen over night. the spirit of the antichrist is alive and well paul called it the mystery of iniquity . but until the Church is taken out . the antichrist can not reign in full power

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
at that it is anyone who denies it is blind the famine is gradually lingering in.. i don't believe any of this will just happen over night. the spirit of the antichrist is alive and well paul called it the mystery of iniquity . but until the Church is taken out . the antichrist can not reign in full power

Anti-Christ is already here it is William Bill Gates 999 (III), the World Health Organization and the United Nations check out their flag symbols...

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Except the church isn’t holding back the Antichrist.

Shalom.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
It may help you to research the 70 nations of Israel. Least then you wouldn’t be so narrow minded, or at least stop posting ugly messages.

Isaiah 5

1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching His vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And He fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, Judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

Matthew 21:v.33 to 46

33 There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the HEIR; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except the church isn’t holding back the Antichrist.

Shalom.
ok the Holy spirit works through the Body of Christ only he who lets -
2 Thessalonians 2:7

“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.” onced the Church the Body of Christ is out of the way then the A.C WILL BE REVEALED 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it has many parts then I guess we could say?
I BELIEVE so i compare it to the frog in water as the heat is gradually turned up . imo i am by far a big prophecy student i see deception gradually coming in . many of us can see what is going on in the world. we can look at Biden being elected placing transgenders in cabinet level positions. Biden catering BLM org which has a hidden agenda which all falls back in part of dan 7;25 . but in the end the saints of the most High win

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
After the son of perdition steps into the temple and declares himself to be God and stops the sacrifice, in the middle of the week, Jerusalem will then be trodden down of the gentiles, which is why Jesus warned those in Judea that when that event happens, they need to flee, in Mathew 24.

That event, the Israelites fleeing Judea into the desert for 3.5 years is given in Revelation chapter 12, and its probable that they are fleeing to Petra, the Rose-red city.

The woman is definitely Israel, who Messiah comes from - we know this because the symbology of sun, moon, and stars over her head is used of Israel in the Old Testament.

In my understanding the most important now is to know that the son of perdition already was born decades ago, and is about to manifest himself very soon, I mean before the middle of this current decade-2020 to 2030 - and the last week, the 70th week - Daniel 9:v.27 - will start.

And now, even now, in days to come or in near future, he, the son of perdition, will manifest himself among the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist people of Israel guided by the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism, and they will acclaim him as their messiah, as said JESUS -
John 5:v.43 to 47, combined with 2Thess. 2:v.9 to 12:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Satan -the son of perdition-, will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, in fact a false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR (John 5:v.43 combined with Revelation 13:v.11), it seems he is from the tribe of Dan as prophesied Jacob (Genesis 49:v.16-17). By the way, the tribe of Dan is not mentioned in Revelation 7.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Anti-Christ is already here it is William Bill Gates 999 (III), the World Health Organization and the United Nations check out their flag symbols...

No true, its tares, but certainly he is one among multitudes that will be deceived by the son of perdition, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2 Thessalonians 2:v.10-12
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus says, LET THOSE IN JUDEA flee, when the son of perdition reveals himself, who do you think he’s warning? Those in Judea.

So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Mat 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Mat 24:17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house,

Mat 24:18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak.

Mat 24:19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days!
(And none of the apostles were women, either.)

Mat 24:20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.

Mat 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

Wherever Jesus went He was followed by large crowds, not just by His apostles - they heard His warning.

They heed His warning in Revelation 12, and flee into the desert for 3.5 years, the last half of the tribulation.

Shalom.
Matthew 24:3 KJV
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

read it again please? This time try to use an open mind, minus the traditions of men.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:4-26 KJV
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. [6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. [7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. [8] All these are the beginning of sorrows. [9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. [10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. [11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. [14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. [15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) [16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: [17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: [18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. [19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! [20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: [21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. [22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. [23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. [24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. [25] Behold, I have told you before. [26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

these are the very things His disciples witnessed, yeah great tribulation!!!!!!

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 5

1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching His vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And He fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, Judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

Matthew 21:v.33 to 46

33 There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the HEIR; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.
Colossians 1:23 KJV
[23] If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
Either Paul is confused or?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
[23] If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
Either Paul is confused or?

No, its you who is confused.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you get the opportunity go to Deuteronomy and notice how oddly placed this verse is in the second law.
Deuteronomy 25:4 KJV
[4] Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
Paul raised up spiritualy seed to his brother that was dead, but now is alive. My wife and I were talking the other day, and she brought this to my attention.
It is called cornmeal and used a lot in Mexico. Mexicans would understand. We get too much corn syrup these days.