So, How Does Everybody Feel About This? (Talks about sins that involve LGBTQ)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that I've discussed the bible history a tiny bit and current events and now that Churches are acting in discrimination against homosexuals due to newly enacted laws, I thought I would share my beliefs on homosexuals in church settings.

I believe that the church should accept anyone who is repenting of sins as described in the Bible. They should be accepted with love and encouragement. We should all be encouraged towards a more Christ like nature of the Holy Spirit.

I've known homosexuals in my life and have always been kind to them. I'm not a hater. God's stance on homosexuality is clear and I strongly believe homosexuals should be encouraged towards Christianity and away from homosexuality.

I also recognize that nature has created some as man and woman from birth. And that is something that is difficult to assess as I was not born that way. There are many born with birth defects that should be accepted and loved. Also some of the homosexuals have a nature based problem that causes them tendencies towards homosexuality (from what I've read in medical journals). I think the nature based problems will eventually be solved thru science and medicine. But currently is unresolved.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading a comment on that video I just posted. Loving each other doesn't mean we accept each other's sins as alright and I just wanted to clear up this confusion. Jesus loves us but that doesn't mean He's happy with us when we sin as it's quite the opposite actually.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch this video.

I agree with most of the message.

The thing God taught me, is if someone has made themselves your enemy or if someone has made themselves an enemy to the church, we should pray that God will deliver us from them, pray mostly that God will deliver them to repentance and thereby include them into salvation.

An enemy that changes to a repentant follower of Jesus the Christ is no longer an enemy, they are a friend and brother or sister in Christ. And Jesus the Christ can deliver any soul to repentance and salvation or, hopefully not, destruction. But we don't pray for their destruction ever. Only prayers of salvation for the enemy is probably a sweet sense to God from his children.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes point being that even though we should still try and witness to these people God gave them just as much free will as He gave us.

Everything is a choice.
What to do, what to say, what to think, what to pray, what to wear, what to drink, what to drive, where to go, who to follow, what to believe, what you will do next.
Its all never ending choices, and we are accountable for the choices we make.

People have this idea that God sends them to hell....that He chooses this.....but that is not so.
All God does is allow you ... your choice.

Hell or Heaven, is just a final destination, and a person chooses to go to one or the other by not choosing Jesus, or by being born again., which is to BELIEVE and God gives you the new birth.

God honors this choice, after you die.

There is a "Lamb's book of Life"...... and we are in it, until we are not.
To reject Christ and never be born again, and DIE, takes your name OUT of the Book.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Again there's a difference between accepting their behavior and accepting them. Hate the sin but LOVE the sinner!!! Is it really all that difficult to understand!?

We must also understand that homosexuals/trans are hurting people. Themselves. It is a terrible bondage and they are the main victims. To be ok with their lifestyle would be like being ok with someone you love locked up in a gulag.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything is a choice.
What to do, what to say, what to think, what to pray, what to wear, what to drink, what to drive, where to go, who to follow, what to believe, what you will do next.
Its all never ending choices, and we are accountable for the choices we make.

People have this idea that God sends them to hell....that He chooses this.....but that is not so.
All God does is allow you ... your choice.

Hell or Heaven, is just a final destination, and a person chooses to go to one or the other by not choosing Jesus, or by being born again., which is to BELIEVE and God gives you the new birth.

God honors this choice, after you die.

There is a "Lamb's book of Life"...... and we are in it, until we are not.
To reject Christ and never be born again, and DIE, takes your name OUT of the Book.

I sort of agree what you're saying but let's say a homosexual/trans person wants to accept Christ? Are you saying because of their sin they won't be accepted into the church? Cause that contradicts everything the Bible teaches as Jesus doesn't turn anybody away who wants to come to Him,.. no matter what their sin.

We must also understand that homosexuals/trans are hurting people. Themselves. It is a terrible bondage and they are the main victims. To be ok with their lifestyle would be like being ok with someone you love locked up in a gulag.

Again I repeat,.. I am NOT okay with their lifestyle, and I also wouldn't say that they are hurting themselves,... I would probably say that they are hurting themselves in the sense that they are having issues with themselves and it's these kinds of people that need love the most through help by prayer, counseling, etc. At least with trans people I'm not sure about homosexuals.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have known people that were gay and transgender before yes but that's all that I'm going to say about it as I don't want to it to get too personal. Just remember what I've posted above though it is true that there are people like this who want to come to Jesus but are afraid that they can't because of their struggle and I really don't think that we should see these kinds of people any differently than other sinners.

As long as they keep it all to themselves, and off my Television, and out of any elementary school classrooms, and a few other places, like that...
As long as a Real Church is not forced to "marry them", and as long as they are not allowed to adopt....

Prob is, none of that is happening, and so, i dont have homophobia, but i do have Homonausea.

Their sexual lifestyle is perverted and its immoral.
I dont want to see it, and i dont even want to know its around.

Do i hope that all homosexuals and similar will come to the Love of God and become His family, through Chirst.
Absolutely.
Do i hope that homosexuals will realize that its their sexual lifestyle "acceptance" that is being rammed down the throat of most cultures that is what is causing the HEAT and the vomit?

The homosexual agenda is trying to bond itself, culturally, where it does not belong, and insane laws that try to force it, only make it worse and worse.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and as long as they are not allowed to adopt....

I agree with everything you said except for this comment. What the heck does this have to do with LGTBQ? It doesn't matter who adopts a child if that child is going to receive love and care.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I sort of agree what you're saying but let's say a homosexual/trans person wants to accept Christ? Are you saying because of their sin they won't be accepted into the church? Cause that contradicts everything the Bible teaches as Jesus doesn't turn anybody away who wants to come to Him,.. no matter what their sin.

Again I repeat,.. I am NOT okay with their lifestyle, and I also wouldn't say that they are hurting themselves,... I would probably say that they are hurting themselves in the sense that they are having issues with themselves and it's these kinds of people that need love the most through help by prayer, counseling, etc. At least with trans people I'm not sure about homosexuals.

Hello April, I know you are not ok with their lifestyle. It just seems there is some naevity concerning their state being harmful
Well let me put it differently.
Their homo/trans problem is hurting them.
It is a mental illness they need deliverance from. Christians who act like they aren't hurting anyone aren't doing them any favors.

Reactions: dev553344

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I agree with everything you said except for this comment. What the heck does this have to do with LGTBQ? It doesn't matter who adopts a child if that child is going to receive love and care.

April, I admire your compassion but a child adopted by a homo couple will suffer more mental instability. It is not a good situation for the child to be brought up in.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello April, I know you are not ok with their lifestyle. It just seems there is some naevity concerning their state being harmful
Well let me put it differently.
Their homo/trans problem is hurting them.
It is a mental illness they need deliverance from. Christians who act like they aren't hurting anyone aren't doing them any favors.

Well one they aren't hurting other people and two,.. didn't I just finish saying that they need help? Also Christians who don't accept them into their church are acting like hypocrites speaking of how Christians act when Jesus accepts everyone. Somebody on another website I know struggled with his homosexuality and now he's staying single because he isn't attracted to the opposite sex,.. but he really struggled and he didn't like the fact that he was attracted to other men so that's what I mean about not jumping to conclusions about them. All along he's wanted to serve Christ. A good friend of mine from that same website is having the same struggle now with attraction towards other women as well as men.

April, I admire your compassion but a child adopted by a homo couple will suffer more mental instability. It is not a good situation for the child to be brought up in.

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything but I really don't think that's up to you or anybody else to decide.

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Well, the "church" is you and me.
Its not the building...Its the body of believers who make up the body of Christ.
Each of us is the Church......We are ALL together, The Body of Christ.
We all , each of us, make up the "body".
We, the born again, are individually "The Temple of the Holy Spirit", but that Temple is ALL the Born again...Its the Body, its the Church, universal.

So, what im saying is.....all are welcome in God's house who find the WAY to get there.
Jesus is the Way. John 14:6

If a homosexual said to me......."do i have to stop my sexual lifestyle before God will save me"?
I would tell them........All you have to do is truly take Christ into your heart and God will take you into His.

Billy Graham, once, was asked...>"Pastor Graham, you have a lot of children....what if one day one of them came to you and said....>"Daddy im Gay".
Billy Graham, didnt even hesitate..>He said......"well then, id just love that one more"...

So, God will just love that one, the same as the rest. = ETERNALLY.

If a homosexual is born again, then that person now belongs to God.
They are "made righteous".
How cultural bias or religious bias feels about that, has no bearing on the fact that they are now and forever God's Child, made so by God Himself.

Can they continue to exist as perverted sexuality and be allowed to be a part of a Local Church Group?
Not if that church is in line with New Testament truth.... but, that is not the concern....the concern is for them to be delivered now from their spiritual issue, this perverted sexuality, that is a mental stronghold that plays itself out as a sexual lifestyle.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the "church" is you and me.
Its not the building...Its the body of believers who make up the body of Christ.
Each of us is the Church......We are ALL together, The Body of Christ.
We all , each of us, make up the "body".
We, the born again, are individually "The Temple of the Holy Spirit", but that Temple is ALL the Born again...Its the Body, its the Church, universal.

So, what im saying is.....all are welcome in God's house who find the WAY to get there.
Jesus is the Way. John 14:6

If a homosexual said to me......."do i have to stop my sexual lifestyle before God will save me"?
I would tell them........All you have to do is truly take Christ into your heart and God will take you into His.

Billy Graham, once, was asked...>"Pastor Graham, you have a lot of children....what if one day one of them came to you and said....>"Daddy im Gay".
Billy Graham, didnt even hesitate..>He said......"well then, id just love that one more"...

So, God will just love that one, the same as the rest. = ETERNALLY.

If a homosexual is born again, then that person now belongs to God.
They are "made righteous".
How cultural bias or religious bias feels about that, has no bearing on the fact that they are now and forever God's Child, made so by God Himself.

Can they continue to exist as perverted sexuality and be allowed to be a part of a Local Church Group?
Not if that church is in line with New Testament truth.... but, that is not the concern....the concern is for them to be delivered now from their spiritual issue, this perverted sexuality, that is a mental stronghold that plays itself out as a sexual lifestyle.

I want you to read what I just posted in post thirty-three as well about jumping to conclusions as I think that it's a good lesson for us all that not all homosexuals and transgenders want to sin and continue to live that lifestyle.

Last edited:

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My parents had no business being parents, for, at age 14, they gave me to the gay piano player at my mother's church (mom and dad were divorced). To this day, I can testify that that gay man has never had sex with another man, though he had plenty of opportunities. He has been a part of the "church" his entire life, but as Faithful as he was, he never sexually assaulted anyone nor did he engage in that lifestyle.

This man has been burdened beyond imagination, always believing that he wasn't good enough and that he would be going to hell. I have put thousands of hours into this man, to help him turn his thinking from self-hatred to a man who possesses a love for himself. Why? How? Because I taught him that his feelings and emotions were not from himself, but from the Sinful Nature that was once within him. Like Paul says, when he sinned, it wasn't him doing it, but the entity of the Devil.

Romans 7:17, 20 NLT - "So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it. ... 20 But if I do what I don't want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it."

Since this is the case for Paul, and since this is the case for all of God's children, why shouldn't we find forgiveness in our hearts for those that do not understand? We need to give our Grace, Compasison, and Mercy for and towards those who do not have the Grace, Compassion, and Mercy from God. And this is a reminder, that though "we" may not be gay, we were all still sinners, yet the Lord has forgiven us. So now . . . what's the difference (in the Lord's eyes) between the acts of a gay man and the acts of a heterosexual man who enjoys many different women per week? None. We are all guilty, therefore, we, as humans, need to understand the plight that we all face . . . the dreaded Curse of the Sinful Nature.

I'm glad that Jesus cuts out this Nature with His Spiritual Hands!

Colossians 2:11 NLT - "When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Homosexuals are not "born this way".
Ok?
Thats Lady Gaga, and she's a nutbar, and enjoys pandering to the gay market so that they will buy her music and keep her fame alive.
"born this way"....is media driven, political correctness, that pretends to be scientific truth.
However.....There is no "gay gene". There is no genetic combination that produces a homosexual.

Homosexual, is simply, to want to have sex with the same gender.
THat is what defines you as a homosexual.....not anything else.
Only, their sex ACTS.

So, when you give "rights" to a homosexuals, based on them only being a homosexual, you are giving rights to their Perverted SEXUALITY.
See, "homosexual" is not an ethic group...>Its a sexual lifestyle.
Being Gay, is not the same as being black, or a woman, or an asian, or a native american.

And here is the main thing ...= Homosexuals do not reproduce, they RECRUIT.
They Recruit.
RIght now, millions of children sit in front of their Television, and a commercial comes on, and its 2 women kissing, or its 2 men, about to kiss.
That is the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA, using the Media to entice and seduce, the young and the rest.
That is how they do it, using the MEDIA.
Its in the music, its in the movies, its in the HALLMARK CHANNEL, and everywhere else.

See, homosexual sex, cannot produce a baby, and that is because unnatural (same gender) sex, cannot produce a baby.
Men with men, and women with women, cannot produce a baby, because their SEXUALITY is unnatural.
Natural sexuality, is a man and a woman, which produces a baby.
Unnatural sexuality, cannot produce a baby.
In Genesis 1, man is told... "replenish the species"......Make more babies.
Well, Gay sex, homosexuality, CAN'T., because its unnatural sexuality.

So, here is an example..
If you allow 2 gay males to adopt a baby boy, then that baby boy will watch "gay behavior" all its life, and what does that produce?
Would God allow this?
Would God think this is right to do this to a BABY and a CHILD and a TEEN?

The Bible clearly teaches that we are to "train a child the way it should behave" and so, how are you training a baby, then a child, then a teen, when they SEE as their TRAINING......Homosexual BEHAVIOR all their LIFE, as their "parents'.

So, that is evil, and its offends God, and it definitely offends the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: teamventure

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This man has been burdened beyond imagination, always believing that he wasn't good enough and that he would be going to hell.

You see this is exactly what angers me and this is the whole entire reason that I started this topic. The fact is that none of us are good enough and that's why we need a Savior and I can't stand so called Christians who tell people who are gay or transgender or whatever because it is just about the biggest lie I've ever seen!!! They are hypocrites and instead of filling their minds with lies,.. they need to be told Jesus loves them just as much as He loves us and we might not share the same sins as them,.. but in the end we're not all that different from them to begin with.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuals are not "born this way".
Ok?
Thats Lady Gaga, and she's a nutbar, and enjoys pandering to the gay market so that they will buy her music and keep her fame alive.
"born this way"....is media driven, political correctness, that pretends to be scientific truth.
However.....There is no "gay gene". There is no genetic combination that produces a homosexual.

Homosexual, is simply, to want to have sex with the same gender.
THat is what defines you as a homosexual.....not anything else.
Only, their sex ACTS.

So, when you give "rights" to a homosexuals, based on them only being a homosexual, you are giving rights to their Perverted SEXUALITY.
See, "homosexual" is not an ethic group...>Its a sexual lifestyle.
Being Gay, is not the same as being black, or a woman, or an asian, or a native american.

And here is the main thing ...= Homosexuals do not reproduce, they RECRUIT.
They Recruit.
RIght now, millions of children sit in front of their Television, and a commercial comes on, and its 2 women kissing, or its 2 men, about to kiss.
That is the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA, using the Media to entice and seduce, the young and the rest.
That is how they do it, using the MEDIA.
Its in the music, its in the movies, its in the HALLMARK CHANNEL, and everywhere else.

See, homosexual sex, cannot produce a baby, and that is because unnatural (same gender) sex, cannot produce a baby.
Men with men, and women with women, cannot produce a baby, because their SEXUALITY is unnatural.
Natural sexuality, is a man and a woman, which produces a baby.
Unnatural sexuality, cannot produce a baby.
In Genesis 1, man is told... "replenish the species"......Make more babies.
Well, Gay sex, homosexuality, CAN'T., because its unnatural sexuality.

So, here is an example..
If you allow 2 gay males to adopt a baby boy, then that baby boy will watch "gay behavior" all its life, and what does that produce?
Would God allow this?
Would God think this is right to do this to a BABY and a CHILD and a TEEN?

The Bible clearly teaches that we are to "train a child the way it should behave" and so, how are you training a baby, then a child, then a teen, when they SEE as their TRAINING......Homosexual BEHAVIOR all their LIFE, as their "parents'.

So, that is evil, and its offends God, and it definitely offends the Holy Spirit.

The only thing that I agree with you on this is that homosexuals aren't born the way they are because God doesn't make mistakes and He doesn't contradict Himself and obviously homosexuals can't reproduce biologically by themselves,.. but to say they couldn't or shouldn't adopt (even though they are sinners) is a load of manure in my book.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see this is exactly what angers me and this is the whole entire reason that I started this topic. The fact is that none of us are good enough and that's why we need a Savior and I can't stand so-called Christians who tell people who are gay or transgender or whatever this because it is just about the biggest lie I've ever seen!!! They are hypocrites and instead of filling their minds with lies,.. they need to be told Jesus loves them just as much as He loves us and we might not share the same sins as them,.. but in the end, we're not all that different from them to begin with.

I am so proud of you! Wow!