So, How Does Everybody Feel About This? (Talks about sins that involve LGBTQ)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so proud of you! Wow!

Thank you but it still angers me and upsets me that they actually start to believe that Jesus doesn't love them and I'm tearing up right now as I'm typing this. It breaks my heart. :'( People kill themselves over things like this and yet there are some people that still don't get it!!! :mad:

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you but it still angers me and upsets me that they actually start to believe that Jesus doesn't love them and I'm tearing up right now as I'm typing this. It breaks my heart. :'( People kill themselves over things like this and yet there are some people that still don't get it!!! :mad:

You, my friend . . . have the Gifted Holy Love of Christ within you. Be glad that your Heart has feeling! :)

Reactions: April_Rose

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The only thing that I agree with you on this is that homosexuals aren't born the way they are because God doesn't make mistakes and He doesn't contradict Himself and obviously homosexuals can't reproduce biologically by themselves,.. but to say they couldn't or shouldn't adopt (even though they are sinners) is a load of manure in my book.

God didn't create Homosexuals or Homosexuality.

So, I think your obvious compassion would be better spent on the Children and not wasted on the Homosexual parents.

Have you watched any TV lately?
Say, since "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" started the trend of Gay TV shows, many years ago, that has led to all the depravity you see now on TV?

Have you seen Bruce Jenner pretending to be a woman?

Try this.
One day, over a weekend, watch a lot of TV.
Binge.
And have a pen and paper, and everytime you see a homosexual or Trans related situation, in a commercial, or in a Show, write it down.
You'll be amazed.

So, I'll stay with the New Testament, where God does not accept or allow homosexuality.
But God is long suffering, and wants everyone to be saved.....but, that is coming to an end as the time of the gentiles is nearly over.

Listen, my home is in Israel.
Ive been to Sodom and Gomorrah.
God burned them, April_Rose.
Its not a myth.
The place is still there, and the ashes in the rock are not kidding.

And before God did that, God drowned them, and Noah and family were saved by the Ark.

Something else.
The last sign that will be here, that is letting us know that Christ is about to take the born again out of here.. is this one..

"""As in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man Be.."""

Now, if you look around this world, you will see that homosexuality has become almost normalized and it is certainly constantly promoted in the USA.
America is obsessed with it....
Well, this is the same as was happening in Noah's day, when the entire world was like that......

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I think your obvious compassion would be better spent on the Children and not wasted on the Homosexual parents.

I have compassion for human beings in general because I'm a human being myself and having compassion is what Christ wants me to do so I apologize if you have a problem with that but I'm not changing who I am.

You, my friend . . . have the Gifted Holy Love of Christ within you. Be glad that your Heart has feeling! :)

Aww,.. thanks that makes me feel really good inside. *Hugs* :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have compassion for human beings in general because I'm a human being myself and having compassion is what Christ wants me to do so I apologize if you have a problem with that but I'm not changing who I am.

Why would i have a problem with your compassion?

God gave Jesus to us all, as a gift.
That's compassion.

If im not able to agree that Gay adoption or gay marriage, or similar things, are "A-OK", its not because i dont have compassion.
i do.
I have it for the children, in those situations.

Reactions: teamventure

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If im not able to agree that Gay adoption or gay marriage, or similar things, are "A-OK", its not because i dont have compassion.
i do.
I have it for the children, in those situations.

Gay marriage and gay adoption are two different things. Why should a child have to pay for the sins of their parents? Especially if they have a chance in a loving home?

Reactions: Nancy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys here's another video for you to watch. The whole entire video doesn't apply but I started literally clapping. I love this girl she plays Uma off of Disney's Descendants. :D

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys here's another video for you to watch. The whole entire video doesn't apply but I started literally clapping. I love this girl she plays Uma off of Disney's Descendants. :D

When we are in Christ and Christ in us he teaches us about God. I think that's true for most Christians. And the bible is there because the Anti-Christ throws in some false God stuff from time to time. I learn about God from the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-25) and the Bible. You will often see me ask someone to quote a bible verse to support their statement. This is because information on the internet, including the video you posted (sorry if that is offensive), may include false information. Love and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we are in Christ and Christ in us he teaches us about God. I think that's true for most Christians. And the bible is there because the Anti-Christ throws in some false God stuff from time to time. I learn about God from the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-25) and the Bible. You will often see me ask someone to quote a bible verse to support their statement. This is because information on the internet, including the video you posted (sorry if that is offensive), may include false information. Love and God Bless!

I'm not offended but I don't see how what she said was false information though. :/

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not offended but I don't see how what she said was false information though. :/
I'm glad you're not upset. I only meant that going to someone that is not an orthodox priest for information about God might contain false information. Not that it does, I only had time to watch the first video you posted so I didn't check :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad you're not upset. I only meant that going to someone that is not an orthodox priest for information about God might contain false information. Not that it does, I only had time to watch the first video you posted so I didn't check :(

It's alright but I personally think she would make one heck of a preacher though as she gives those who deserve it a HUGE wakeup call.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Well one they aren't hurting other people and two,.. didn't I just finish saying that they need help? Also Christians who don't accept them into their church are acting like hypocrites speaking of how Christians act when Jesus accepts everyone. Somebody on another website I know struggled with his homosexuality and now he's staying single because he isn't attracted to the opposite sex,.. but he really struggled and he didn't like the fact that he was attracted to other men so that's what I mean about not jumping to conclusions about them. All along he's wanted to serve Christ. A good friend of mine from that same website is having the same struggle now with attraction towards other women as well as men.

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything but I really don't think that's up to you or anybody else to decide.

I agree with much of what you're saying.
Please note that much of my retort is in response to the handling of this subject by Christians influenced by our culture these days, not directly all towards you or your stance, so please don't take it the wrong way.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
My parents had no business being parents, for, at age 14, they gave me to the gay piano player at my mother's church (mom and dad were divorced). To this day, I can testify that that gay man has never had sex with another man, though he had plenty of opportunities. He has been a part of the "church" his entire life, but as Faithful as he was, he never sexually assaulted anyone nor did he engage in that lifestyle.

This man has been burdened beyond imagination, always believing that he wasn't good enough and that he would be going to hell. I have put thousands of hours into this man, to help him turn his thinking from self-hatred to a man who possesses a love for himself. Why? How? Because I taught him that his feelings and emotions were not from himself, but from the Sinful Nature that was once within him. Like Paul says, when he sinned, it wasn't him doing it, but the entity of the Devil.

Romans 7:17, 20 NLT - "So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it. ... 20 But if I do what I don't want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it."

Since this is the case for Paul, and since this is the case for all of God's children, why shouldn't we find forgiveness in our hearts for those that do not understand? We need to give our Grace, Compasison, and Mercy for and towards those who do not have the Grace, Compassion, and Mercy from God. And this is a reminder, that though "we" may not be gay, we were all still sinners, yet the Lord has forgiven us. So now . . . what's the difference (in the Lord's eyes) between the acts of a gay man and the acts of a heterosexual man who enjoys many different women per week? None. We are all guilty, therefore, we, as humans, need to understand the plight that we all face . . . the dreaded Curse of the Sinful Nature.

I'm glad that Jesus cuts out this Nature with His Spiritual Hands!

Colossians 2:11 NLT - "When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature."

Sounds like you walked that person out of the terrible bondage of homosexuality.
I agree 100%

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Homosexuals are not "born this way".
Ok?
Thats Lady Gaga, and she's a nutbar, and enjoys pandering to the gay market so that they will buy her music and keep her fame alive.
"born this way"....is media driven, political correctness, that pretends to be scientific truth.
However.....There is no "gay gene". There is no genetic combination that produces a homosexual.

Homosexual, is simply, to want to have sex with the same gender.
THat is what defines you as a homosexual.....not anything else.
Only, their sex ACTS.

So, when you give "rights" to a homosexuals, based on them only being a homosexual, you are giving rights to their Perverted SEXUALITY.
See, "homosexual" is not an ethic group...>Its a sexual lifestyle.
Being Gay, is not the same as being black, or a woman, or an asian, or a native american.

And here is the main thing ...= Homosexuals do not reproduce, they RECRUIT.
They Recruit.
RIght now, millions of children sit in front of their Television, and a commercial comes on, and its 2 women kissing, or its 2 men, about to kiss.
That is the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA, using the Media to entice and seduce, the young and the rest.
That is how they do it, using the MEDIA.
Its in the music, its in the movies, its in the HALLMARK CHANNEL, and everywhere else.

See, homosexual sex, cannot produce a baby, and that is because unnatural (same gender) sex, cannot produce a baby.
Men with men, and women with women, cannot produce a baby, because their SEXUALITY is unnatural.
Natural sexuality, is a man and a woman, which produces a baby.
Unnatural sexuality, cannot produce a baby.
In Genesis 1, man is told... "replenish the species"......Make more babies.
Well, Gay sex, homosexuality, CAN'T., because its unnatural sexuality.

So, here is an example..
If you allow 2 gay males to adopt a baby boy, then that baby boy will watch "gay behavior" all its life, and what does that produce?
Would God allow this?
Would God think this is right to do this to a BABY and a CHILD and a TEEN?

The Bible clearly teaches that we are to "train a child the way it should behave" and so, how are you training a baby, then a child, then a teen, when they SEE as their TRAINING......Homosexual BEHAVIOR all their LIFE, as their "parents'.

So, that is evil, and its offends God, and it definitely offends the Holy Spirit.

Thank You Behold. That is well said.
I don't think I need to explain on that specific issue now.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you walked that person out of the terrible bondage of homosexuality.
I agree 100%

Well . . . maybe! But, at his age, I think he might have overcome it a while ago. However, what I have done is work with him in not hating himself, but instead, believing in himself. It's been a battle . . . but his Eternity is worth it!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
You see this is exactly what angers me and this is the whole entire reason that I started this topic. The fact is that none of us are good enough and that's why we need a Savior and I can't stand so called Christians who tell people who are gay or transgender or whatever this because it is just about the biggest lie I've ever seen!!! They are hypocrites and instead of filling their minds with lies,.. they need to be told Jesus loves them just as much as He loves us and we might not share the same sins as them,.. but in the end we're not all that different from them to begin with.

No one is disagreeing with all that.

This is a spritual discernment issue.

Seeing home/trans as bad as it is does not negate love for the person who suffers from it.
It is evil and they are the main victims of it.

The more current problem is acceptance of IT in Christian circles because of pressure from the gay agenda.
Once you see that this issue is being pushed by principalities of darkness rather than mere men you will see the gay agenda for what it is.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I can't stand so called Christians who tell people who are gay or transgender or whatever this because it is just about the biggest lie I've ever seen!!! They are hypocrites and instead of filling their minds with lies.

Don't you see how this could come accross as more judgemental than the people you're debating?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see this is exactly what angers me and this is the whole entire reason that I started this topic. The fact is that none of us are good enough and that's why we need a Savior and I can't stand so called Christians who tell people who are gay or transgender or whatever this because it is just about the biggest lie I've ever seen!!! They are hypocrites and instead of filling their minds with lies,.. they need to be told Jesus loves them just as much as He loves us and we might not share the same sins as them,.. but in the end we're not all that different from them to begin with.
Judge not lest we be judged.

who are we to judge, we need to love,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the Op and other posters, since Homosexuals or Homosexuality is the issue at hand here, lets get to the root of the problem. to Love or not to the Homosexuals.

well, is not adultery a Homosexuals act? as well as fornication?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"