So, How Does Everybody Feel About This? (Talks about sins that involve LGBTQ)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Well . . . maybe! But, at his age, I think he might have overcome it a while ago. However, what I have done is work with him in not hating himself, but instead, believing in himself. It's been a battle . . . but his Eternity is worth it!

And those things are parts of the bondage that goes along with homosexuality.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Addressing the Op and other posters, since Homosexuals or Homosexuality is the issue at hand here, lets get to the root of the problem. to Love or not to the Homosexuals.

well, is not adultery a Homosexuals act? as well as fornication?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

I've read the whole thread so far and wether or not to love them has not been a divided or even debated issue here.
But the devil is in the details.

The wicked culture led by evil principalities has confused agreement with love.

And of course there are Christians who love God and struggle with homosexuality just like any other sin. No one is arguing against that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read the whole thread so far and wether or not to love them has not been a divided or even debated issue here.
But the devil is in the details.

The wicked culture led by evil principalities has confused agreement with love.

And of course there are Christians who love God and struggle with homosexuality just like any other sin. No one is arguing against that.
true, Romans 14:23 "And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

PICJAG

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
true, Romans 14:23 "And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

PICJAG

Don't see how the issue of wether or not to eat meat scarificed to idols relates to homosexuality.
One had to do with your strength of faith, the other is a definite no from God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't see how the issue of wether or not to eat meat scarificed to idols relates to homosexuality.
One had to do with your strength of faith, the other is a definite no from God.

for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

adultery as well as fornication are form of Homosexuality, lets check the record, and lets look at the legal aspect of it, is it not the law that would judge?
Genesis 2:22 "And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man."
Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

if a man lay with another man’s wife, (and they are one flesh), when the offender lay with the man’s wife he is indeed, (by Law), is laying with the woman husband. for they are one Flesh. same in the opposite, with a woman laying with another woman husband.
if one lay with another unlawfully, then it’s a sin., because, for whatsoever is not of faith is sin, Romans 14:24. notice it said, "whatsoever", not just eating...

or in fornication. if a man lay with a virgin, (female), she is one in flesh of her Father, and Mother. so the offender is laying with her father also as with her mother. same in the opposite with a male virgin. not until legally married then one have the right to lay with the other in HOLY MATRIMONY
anything that is not of Faith is sin. sin here in the flesh is an act of homosexuality according to the legal law, that is not of Faith.

PICJAG

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

adultery as well as fornication are form of Homosexuality, lets check the record, and lets look at the legal aspect of it, is it not the law that would judge?
Genesis 2:22 "And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man."
Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

if a man lay with another man’s wife, (and they are one flesh), when the offender lay with the man’s wife he is indeed, (by Law), is laying with the woman husband. for they are one Flesh. same in the opposite, with a woman laying with another woman husband.
if one lay with another unlawfully, then it’s a sin., because, for whatsoever is not of faith is sin, Romans 14:24. notice it said, "whatsoever", not just eating...

or in fornication. if a man lay with a virgin, (female), she is one in flesh of her Father, and Mother. so the offender is laying with her father also as with her mother. same in the opposite with a male virgin. not until legally married then one have the right to lay with the other in HOLY MATRIMONY
anything that is not of Faith is sin. sin here in the flesh is an act of homosexuality according to the legal law, that is not of Faith.

PICJAG

Ah gotcha. Thanks very insightful

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to all, please note, in Leviticus 18 these are God's judgments, and ordinances...... not the ten, but civil law of COURT, ordinances.

PICJAG

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So,.. there's this new YouTuber that I like that I will post a video of down below and I recently found out that he is Transgender which means he wasn't born a male even though he actually looks like one. The Thing is, although I do believe very strongly in the fact that God doesn't make mistakes and the fact that everybody should be happy being who they are and biologically speaking our sex never changes,.. I don't agree with the fact that some Christians are hating the sin AND the sinner which The Bible speaks against as we're only supposed to hate the sin itself.

So in other words people like this who actually seem like rather kind and funny people still shouldn't get hate comments even if you find what they're doing isn't right as we're not always going to agree with everybody,.. but this guy certainly isn't hurting people and he appears to be enjoying his life so I say whatever floats your boat. For Jesus loves the LGBTQ community too and I don't think anybody here can say that we are sinless. So anyways, those are my thoughts and I actually like a lot of his videos like this one and find him rather attractive and since he looks so much like a guy I wouldn't have known if he hadn't of said anything and so I don't find it as weird.

He looks like a guy who was trying to be a girl when he was younger...
His larynx is much too big which makes his voice much too deep to be a girl. The beard is a giveaway as well.
Maybe surgery can produce all those male attributes, I don't know...

I noticed you said that they aren't hurting anyone so it's ok...
People who engage in bestiality, necrophilia, paraphilia, and other sexual deviations aren't hurting anyone either. Is that ok as well???

Your right about hating the sin but not the sinner. We are all sinners and to believe otherwise is a sin in itself I believe, the sin of pride.

What I don't like is the promotion of the LGBT lifestyle, the attempt to normalize it, to make it virtuous, to teach children about it, and so on...
That's what I don't like... The celebration of sin

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So,.. there's this new YouTuber that I like that I will post a video of down below and I recently found out that he is Transgender which means he wasn't born a male even though he actually looks like one. The Thing is, although I do believe very strongly in the fact that God doesn't make mistakes and the fact that everybody should be happy being who they are and biologically speaking our sex never changes,.. I don't agree with the fact that some Christians are hating the sin AND the sinner which The Bible speaks against as we're only supposed to hate the sin itself.

So in other words people like this who actually seem like rather kind and funny people still shouldn't get hate comments even if you find what they're doing isn't right as we're not always going to agree with everybody,.. but this guy certainly isn't hurting people and he appears to be enjoying his life so I say whatever floats your boat. For Jesus loves the LGBTQ community too and I don't think anybody here can say that we are sinless. So anyways, those are my thoughts and I actually like a lot of his videos like this one and find him rather attractive and since he looks so much like a guy I wouldn't have known if he hadn't of said anything and so I don't find it as weird.

There comes a point AR, where one's complacency or delicacy around an issue, promotes it. You are stressing too much about the patience and tolerance aspect, be careful that it doesn't appear to others that you are an advocate of the gay lifestyle. '..if I offend my brother, or lead him astray by eating meat, I will never eat meat again...' (1 Corinthians 8:13).

There comes a point where, if one chooses to befriend an overt sinner, that there has to be a strong effort to either convert them, or at least dissuade them of their ways, otherwise your friendship is misguided with an ulterior motive. Don't think that love is only 'seeing no evil' and being non-confrontational, if you see someone in trouble and do not warn them, you partake in their demise. Love is also austere and resolute - If your right hand offends, you cut it off (don't be patient with it).

Don't kid yourself, sin hurts everyone that involves themselves with it, it destroys character, that is why God forbids it

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Thing is, although I do believe very strongly in the fact that God doesn't make mistakes and the fact that everybody should be happy being who they are and biologically speaking our sex never changes,.. I don't agree with the fact that some Christians are hating the sin AND the sinner which The Bible speaks against as we're only supposed to hate the sin itself.

Hate is NOT the Opposite of Love.
Hate IS A STRONG DISLIKE.

God says He Loves All.
God Teaches to BE LIKE Him, and Love All.

God also taught, HATE...(Strongly Dislike), what IS Against God.

Society (AKA men "OF" the world) teaches "remove the PERSON'S bodily Flesh", from his words and acts.

God taught He Hated Esau, the man, words of the man, acts of the man, accounted to the man....but that NEVER negated Gods Love for Esau.

A simple lesson...God hates All Natural corrupt Bodily Flesh, that He Created "Good", and it became "corrupt", and WHY He Provides "a WAY", for a man's Corrupt Flesh, To Become Dead, Crucified With Christ.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I don't like is the promotion of the LGBT lifestyle, the attempt to normalize it, to make it virtuous, to teach children about it, and so on...

God CREATED the Earth for a Purpose.
God CREATED A Male Earthling for a Purpose.

Genesis Reveals: Man was Created Outside of Gods Garden of Eden....and THEN PUT IN the Gods Garden....precisely WHERE the TREE OF LIFE "was".

In the Garden, IS Where "LIFE" from out of the man, was Taken, "Formed", Called A
FE-MALE...and Male AND Female were CALLED "BY GOD"....ADAM.

It's A foreshadow parallel...
In the Garden...
Satan DOES NOT speak directly TO God.
Satan does NOT speak directly TO The Male.
Satan Speaks TO that which came forth OUT from man.

Satan "later", Speaks directly TO Jesus, Who came forth out from God.

Luke 4:
[6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

It's a Condunrum ...
Satan "shall" influence Earthly men.
Satan "shall" be "delivered" ...TO Have "Authority" and "power" OVER the Whole World.

However...to Continue in Knowledge, Satan's "Authority and power" over the Whole World; IS ONLY for "Short Timespan".

Satan's "Speech of Trying to Influence Jesus...Was Necessary"...Jesus Being mankind's Teacher and Example...Taught men HOW TO Foil Satan's Temptations.

And Luke 4:1 Reveals the "tool", necessary for a man TO Accomplish...Foiling Satan's Attempts to convince a man to "fall for Satan's "Tempting OFFERS".

Luke 4:
[1] And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost

An Abomination Is the highest degree of something God Detests.
Nothing whatsoever that is an Abomination, exalts God.

Clearly, IF God detests something...and a man Likes what God Detests...or takes pleasure in what God Detests...or takes Pleasure in others abominations...
...it's an issue with God.

God clearly teaches to BE set Apart IN the Lord...
The World teaches you CAN BE SeT Apart, and still BE OF the World....Oxymoron.

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I always say, your not going to bring them to God by judging them. God did not send Jesus or us to judge the world but to save it. We need to worry about their eternity, once they come to Christ if they do God will work on their sin.

and I am not just saying this because I think it I am saying it because I have witnessed it, we have a few at our church who used to struggle with this, this love of the believers won them over, then God changed their heart
I agree , I have a brother in law who is a practicing homosexual. I love him, and have always said that you can’t shame them into His Kingdom. It can be a very delicate balancing act. He is “married “ although I don’t think God recognizes this union. Hopefully he will one day repent and give his life to Christ. Meanwhile we are to be Jesus to him, showing him the love of Christ.
Sometimes I think we judge sin wrongly, by that I mean heterosexual sin is more tolerable than homosexual sin. This is not true, sin is sin....period. Just my thoughts on a difficult subject. Blessings.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As Christians.......as born again, we are obligated to the One who saved us.
We are obligated to the 1st Commandment, before we are obligated to the 2nd.
A lot of believers make the mistake of being sold out to "love thy neighbor", as the great commandment, when it fact, its not.
The great commandment is to love God with all you heart, soul, mind, life, ....everything.
Thats #1.
Always.

This obligation therefore is to always be in that understanding.
And the way you understand that also has to do with always being found in total agreement with God's thinking and God's point of view.
We are to never find ourselves in opposition to God's viewpoint, regarding anything.
In other words, we are to love what God loves, want what God wants, and hate what God hates.

So, regarding homosexuals, and their filthy and immoral sexual lifestyle...... God gave His Son for everyone, yet, God does not tolerate sexuality that He defines as not just wrong, but evil.
See, the thing about gay sex, (Homosexuals) is that God does not just recognize it as wrong, But He recognizes it as beyond wrong.
That its EVIL. That is how God views the Homosexual lifestyle.
Homosexuality is beyond wrong, as it exists as evil., and we are to see it and recognize it exactly as God does, while we are to have compassion for all people who are wayward, lost, and hell bound.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We should be blunt, honest and direct with them about their sin, but also share with them the forgiveness that Jesus offers by His death and Resurrection. We should not be willingly yoked in a friendship with folks who choose this lifestyle. If we have to work in teh same place, of course we treat them like all others, with respect and love. If they push their lifestyle we should stand for truth, even if it causes ridicule.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The first video you say is transgender, has an Adam's apple. ??????

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

These knuckle heads are just trying to wreck women's sports.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you see how this could come accross as more judgemental than the people you're debating?

Possibly, but I don't think that's always necessarily a bad thing.

What makes you think that I'm promoting it?

There comes a point AR, where one's complacency or delicacy around an issue, promotes it. You are stressing too much about the patience and tolerance aspect, be careful that it doesn't appear to others that you are an advocate of the gay lifestyle. '..if I offend my brother, or lead him astray by eating meat, I will never eat meat again...' (1 Corinthians 8:13).

Again, I don't think I've been promoting homosexuality in any way, shape, or form.

Sometimes I think we judge sin wrongly, by that I mean heterosexual sin is more tolerable than homosexual sin. This is not true, sin is sin....period. Just my thoughts on a difficult subject. Blessings.

In the same sense it's better to have a gay/transgender child than a murder even though it doesn't make it anymore right.

The first video you say is transgender, has an Adam's apple. ??????

IDK, I just know what I've seen and what he's said.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly, but I don't think that's always necessarily a bad thing.

What makes you think that I'm promoting it?

Again, I don't think I've been promoting homosexuality in any way, shape, or form.

In the same sense it's better to have a gay/transgender child than a murder even though it doesn't make it anymore right.

IDK, I just know what I've seen and what he's said.

Personally, because of the Adam's apple, I believe he was both sexes at birth, and chose the predominant one, so was probably born as an hermaphrodite. When they do sex change operations, they do not add an Adam's apple. They may cut one away from male to female, but I've never heard of them adding one. Maybe, but I just haven't heard of it.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and one more thing,.. even Jesus wasn't afraid to call people hypocrites when His followers acted in ways that He didn't want them to act. Just saying. (This comment is more directed @teamventure because they were saying that I was acting judgmental and hostile.)