So what will be the Mark of the Beast at the end time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I just said.
Ummm, no that is not what you said. Here it is from your post 81:
"The Pharisees were hypocrites. Not taking the Bible literally is a hallway to Hell!"

I said:
"The Pharisees were literists of the Torah".

Therefore, they missed the day of their visitation because of spiritual blindness, which causes hypocrisy.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quote Bible for my beliefs. You should try it. It's not difficult for Bible believers.
90% of what you write is your beliefs. The remaining 10% is some quotes of scripture that you think might support your beliefs.

If it's not that difficult, then you should quote more scripture than I do. But....you don't.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 16:9

Mary Magdalene Sees the Risen Lord​

Now when He rose early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons.

Jesus raised on the first day of the week, which was Sunday. The disciples meet that Sunday at evening and the Lord Jesus appears also to them, on Sunday.​

John 20​

New King James Version​

The Empty Tomb​

20 Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. 2 Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him.”
3 Peter therefore went out, and the other disciple, and were going to the tomb. 4 So they both ran together, and the other disciple outran Peter and came to the tomb first. 5 And he, stooping down and looking in, saw the linen cloths lying there; yet he did not go in. 6 Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there, 7 and the [a]handkerchief that had been around His head, not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. 8 Then the other disciple, who came to the tomb first, went in also; and he saw and believed. 9 For as yet they did not [b]know the Scripture, that He must rise again from the dead. 10 Then the disciples went away again to their own homes.

Mary Magdalene Sees the Risen Lord​

11 But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb. 12 And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. 13 Then they said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?”
She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.”
14 Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus. 15 Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?”
She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, “Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away.”
16 Jesus said to her, “Mary!”
She turned and said to [c]Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say, Teacher).
17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”
18 Mary Magdalene came and told the [d]disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her.

The Apostles Commissioned​

19 Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were [e]assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” 20 When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.
21 So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” 22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

Seeing and Believing​

24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”
So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”
26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” 27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Jesus said to him, [f]“Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

That You May Believe​

30 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.
Yes, symbolically, Sunday is an acknowledgement of the NC being now in force, whereas the weekly sabbath of rest was fulfilled by Jesus, making the OC form of a weekly day of rest to vanish away.
Heb. 8:1-13.
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13] In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummm, no that is not what you said. Here it is from your post 81:
"The Pharisees were hypocrites. Not taking the Bible literally is a hallway to Hell!"

I said:
"The Pharisees were literists of the Torah".

Therefore, they missed the day of their visitation because of spiritual blindness, which causes hypocrisy.
So, taking the Bible literally is spiritual blindness and hypocrisy?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
90% of what you write is your beliefs. The remaining 10% is some quotes of scripture that you think might support your beliefs.

If it's not that difficult, then you should quote more scripture than I do. But....you don't.
I'll keep quoting God and you can keep your opinions.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, taking the Bible literally is spiritual blindness and hypocrisy?
Taking the Bible literally, without the understanding of what the Holy Spirit teaches through it, is exactly what the Pharisees did.
The results of their "religious ways" was vanity and self righteousness, which is hypocrisy.
Evidently you have not studied all of 1 Cor. chapter 2.
They all, as well as church-ianity today, have a problem with discerning the difference between "the wisdom of men" and the "power of God". 1 Cor. 2:5.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this thread, where in your past posts, in our discussion, have you quoted God
Post 62

Revelation 14
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking the Bible literally, without the understanding of what the Holy Spirit teaches through it, is exactly what the Pharisees did.
The results of their "religious ways" was vanity and self righteousness, which is hypocrisy.
Evidently you have not studied all of 1 Cor. 2
They were total hypocrites.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without God's written Word the Bible, we have NOTHING! When people reject the literal Christian Bible it opens the door to Satan in their lives and they start attacking God of the Bible, Jesus!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without God's written Word the Bible, we have NOTHING! When people reject the literal Christian Bible it opens the door to Satan in their lives and they start attacking God of the Bible, Jesus!
John 5
[37] And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Who here is rejecting God's thoughts, by Him using the limited words of our languages to communicate to us??
Isa. 55:8-9
[8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
[9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Cor. 2
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth,
but which the Holy Ghost teacheth;
comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 John 2
[27] But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

1 Cor. 2[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5
[37] And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Who here is rejecting God's thoughts, by Him using the limited words of our languages to communicate to us??

Isa. 55:8-9
[8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
[9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Cor. 2
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth,
but which the Holy Ghost teacheth;
comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 John 2
[27] But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

1 Cor. 2[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Are you saying the Bible isn't the written Word of God? I say it is!

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post 62

Revelation 14
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Thank you!
Now, can you please share your understanding of the following from your quote of Rev 14:9-11?

Verse 9
1. Are the words: "if anyone worships the beast AND his image AND receives his mark" directed to everyone on the earth at that time?
2. Will the born again saints still be here and alive, when the "mark" is issued to all the world?
2. Do you know exactly what "the mark" will be?
3. What is the beasts "image"?

Verse 10
4. When will the wrath (vengeance) of God take place?
5. When will those who receive the "mark" be tormented in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb?
6. How will they be present, and when?

Verse 11
7. Will it be their torment that ascends forever and ever, or will it be the results of their torment, that ascends forever and ever?
8. Are their 24 hour days, having "day and night" in God's eternity of forever and ever?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!
Now, can you please share your understanding of the following from your quote of Rev 14:9-11?

Verse 9
1. Are the words: "if anyone worships the beast AND his image AND receives his mark" directed to everyone on the earth at that time?
Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
2. Will the born again saints still be here and alive, when the "mark" is issued to all the world?
Many will be executed for not accepting the Mark. But they will be saved.

Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
2. Do you know exactly what "the mark" will be?
Of course not, but I know I won't accept anything from Government in or on my right hand or forehead. Many are already accepting chip implants that can easily contain health care and financial records. Not yet from government but people are being brainwashed to accept the idea.
3. What is the beasts "image"?

Verse 10
4. When will the wrath (vengeance) of God take place?
5. When will those who receive the "mark" be tormented in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb?

Verse 11
6. Will it be their torment, or the results of their torment, that ascends forever and ever?
7. Are their 24 hour days, having "day and night" in God's eternity?
I don't try to figure out the times of all Biblical events. Many think they have it all figured out but I seriously doubt they do, even though some sound pretty good. Jesus told us to be ready at all times. That's all that matters to me. I am totally convinced that the time is NEAR!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying the Bible isn't the written Word of God? I say it is!
You didn't hear the "thoughts" of God Himself, that He gave to Isaiah (Isa 55:8-9), which Isaiah had written in the words of His own language, of which was not English or Spanish, etc.
Nor did you comprehend what Jesus said, of which I quoted: John 5:37 "....Ye have neither [never] heard his voice at any time,.....

So then, since God Himself doesn't audibly speak words to us, we must go back to Isaiah 55:8.
HOW ARE God's thoughts and definitions higher than our human thoughts?

If then His thoughts are far above and beyond OUR meanings of OUR OWN words, by what method or vehicle, is He able to transpose His higher LEVEL of thinking down to the lower level of our human thinking ?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't hear the "thoughts" of God Himself, that He gave to Isaiah (Isa 55:8-9), which Isaiah had written in the words of His own language, of which was not English or Spanish, etc.
So our English Bibles are not the written Word of God???
Nor did you comprehend what Jesus said, of which I quoted: John 5:37 "....Ye have neither [never] heard his voice at any time,.....
Or YOU maybe didn't?
So then, since God Himself doesn't audibly speak words to us, we must go back to Isaiah 55:8.
He doesn't? How would you possibly know that?
HOW ARE God's thoughts and definitions higher than our human thoughts?

If then His thoughts are far above and beyond OUR meanings of OUR OWN words, by what method or vehicle, is He able to transpose His higher LEVEL of thinking down to the lower level of our human thinking ?
The Bible tells us all we need to know about God. Opinions do not overrule God of the Bible.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Many will be executed for not accepting the Mark. But they will be saved.

Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Of course not, but I know I won't accept anything from Government in or on my right hand or forehead. Many are already accepting chip implants that can easily contain health care and financial records. Not yet from government but people are being brainwashed to accept the idea.

I don't try to figure out the times of all Biblical events. Many think they have it all figured out but I seriously doubt they do, even though some sound pretty good. Jesus told us to be ready at all times. That's all that matters to me. I am totally convinced that the time is NEAR!
Thank you Jack, for helping us to get beyond the stalemate of our discussion.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with examining the Bible, through the power of God's Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 2:5), and seeking to understand His "thoughts" and meanings of His own prophecies. He wants us to ask Him the meanings of His own "thoughts"!!

Yes! He had them "written" down, SO THAT WE COULD KNOW, otherwise His "thoughts" in our words of language, would be just as vain as our own.

I am also totally convinced that the time is NEAR! In fact, I believe it will be within the next 5 years, but that's my opinion.

Reactions: Jack

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He doesn't? How would you possibly know that?
I informed you. Jesus said so in John 5:37.
We do not HEAR His voice, but we WILL hear God's "thoughts" and His meanings through the "mind" of Christ, who is within us, aka His Holy Spirit. 1 Cor. 2:16.

BUT,....if Christianity has traded off "the power of God", for an understanding that is of "the wisdom of men", then they may discover on "that day", that they also may miss the Day of their visitation, but this time He will be visibly present from Heaven, in all His Immortal Glory.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I informed you. Jesus said so in John 5:37.
We do not HEAR His voice, but we WILL hear God's "thoughts" through the "mind" of Christ, who is within us, aka His Holy Spirit. 1 Cor. 2:16.
John 5:37 (NKJV)
37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:37 (NKJV)
37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Yes! I agree!! Jesus IS God the Father's VOICE through himself. Especially NOW, ever since Pentecost by His Holy Spirit, because He Himself is the express image of the Father. Heb. 1:3. We who are Born again of His Holy Spirit, do hear HEAR HIS VOICE.

Now, back to the title of this thread.
Lucifer, who now is called Satan, said/claims that he "will be like the Most High". Isa. 14:14, and therefore is NOW attempting to "express" himself through the image of the beast with 10 horns.

Make no mistake, THAT image is the UN, and the beast having 10 horns, is the Empire of the Banking Industry.

The "mark of the beast" is based on the economics of "buying and selling", and according to Rev., it also has a "voice", and today it has been speaking to the whole world through the UN, which is the Image of the beast, the Banking Industry Empire. Near the end of it's reign on the earth, it will THEN APPOINT and secure 10 horns/countries to defend itself with.
Rev. 17

[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Last edited: