So what will be the Mark of the Beast at the end time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! I agree!! Jesus IS God the Father's VOICE through himself. Especially NOW, ever since Pentecost by His Holy Spirit, because He Himself is the express image of the Father. Heb. 1:3. We who are Born again of His Holy Spirit, do hear HEAR HIS VOICE.

Now, back to the title of this thread.
Lucifer, who now is called Satan, said/claims that he "will be like the Most High". Isa. 14:14, and therefore is NOW attempting to "express" himself through the image of the beast with 10 horns.
Make no mistake, THAT image is the UN, and the beast having 10 horns, is the Empire of the Banking Industry.

The "mark of the beast" is based on the economics of "buying and selling", and according to Rev., it also has a "voice", and today it has been speaking to the whole world through the UN.
I've seen the Mark coming for years! Cashless society.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen the Mark coming for years! Cashless society.
Yes! In our discussion, I am only sharing what the Lord's "voice" Is saying/discerning and defining to me, through the words that have been written in our bibles and "the mind of Christ that is within me".

As time incrementally progresses forward, the prophetic words of God are made manifest (fleshed out-unfolding) in the world, building upto the flashpoint of the cashless society, by the mark of the beast.

For now, since we do see/perceive that it is about to be made manifest, we by the Lord's Spirit within us, are being shown WHAT the beast really is, and not that which the religion of church-ianity is calling it. The beast, the image, and the mark, are now on the world stage, and are not noticeable in the world or by the world, as having ANY religious overtones of church-ianity's fictional descriptions.

Satan is the most subtil beast (than any animal) of the field (world).
Gen. 3[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

So what will be the Mark of the Beast at the end time​

hmmm, charging buffalos are unforgettable if you don't get outta their way.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be very interested to know what SDA's believe.
As an x-sda, I have their understanding, but I reject most of it, as I do with much of the understanding that is in denominationalism (the wisdom of men), such as the RCC, Mormons (LDS), the JWs, Baptist, United Methodist etc.
What I have learned however, is that none have all of God's truth, but in all of them, there is some of God's truth, being in those who are born again, "having the mind (Spirit) of Christ within them".
Rom. 8:9 should be able to graphically describe that for you, as well as Rev. 3:20.

To learn of what the SDA church believes and teaches, you can find it on line.
BTW, the SDA go big time on what they call "Revelation Seminars".
Their main focus is to keep the 7th day Saturday holy, as it is biblically defined, and that the RCC has set up the false sabbath day as being Sunday, the 1st day of the week, and therefore the RCC is the 10H beast, and Protestantism is the false prophet.
To an SDA, according to the SDA belief system, Sunday worship is the "Mark of the beast".

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an x-sda, I have their understanding, but I reject most of it, as I do with much of the understanding that is in denominationalism (the wisdom of men), such as the RCC, Mormons (LDS), the JWs, Baptist, United Methodist etc.
What I have learned however, is that none have all of God's truth, but in all of them, there is some of God's truth, being those who are born again, "having the mind (Spirit) of Christ within them".
Rom. 8:9 should be able to graphically describe that for you, as well as Rev. 3:20.

To learn of what the SDA church believes and teaches, you can find it on line.
BTW, the SDA go big time on what they call "Revelation Seminars".
Their main focus is to keep the 7th day Saturday holy, as it is biblically defined, and that the RCC has set up the false sabbath day as being Sunday, the 1st day of the week, and therefore the RCC is the 10H beast, and Protestantism is the false prophet.
To an SDA, according to the SDA belief system, Sunday worship is the "Mark of the beast".
Very interesting! I'd like to hear more.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Jack, I do not care to promote that which the Lord in me has proved to be false.
However historically, they originated under a Baptist preacher, William Miller. Who had come to a fabricated understanding that the Lord was going to return in 1843-1844. Many sold their homes and properties etc. Which of course turned out to be a no show. However, what came out of that failure, was the SDA, having the explanation that the dated and expected hope in Jesus' Glorious physical return from Heaven, was not that, but rather Him entering into a process of judgment for all people living from 1844 to the present.

And so, the lie of Miller wasn't apologized for, but rather glazed over with more falsehoods through their prophetess, Ellen G. White and her husband. The SDAs believe her to be gifted in prophecy, to the point they even appear at times to honor her more than Christ. It's scary!
They quote her often as much as they do Jesus and all the scriptures.

Her teachings are the cause of their focal point for Law Keeping, especially the Seventh day sabbath. They believe the sabbath is the seal of God. The NT scriptures declare no such thing, but rather that the Holy Spirit is the Seal of God.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Jack, I do not care to promote that which the Lord in me has proved to be false.
How can we warn people without pointing out false doctrines? That's not promoting.
However historically, they originated under a Baptist preacher, William Miller. Who had come to a fabricated understanding that the Lord was going to return in 1843-1844. Many sold their homes and properties etc. Which of course turned out to be a no show. However, what came out of that failure, was the SDA, having the explanation that the dated and expected hope in Jesus' Glorious physical return from Heaven, was not that, but rather Him entering into a process of judgment for all people living from 1844 to the present.

And so, the lie of Miller wasn't apologized for, but rather glazed over with more falsehoods through their prophetess, Ellen G. White and her husband. The SDAs believe her to be gifted in prophecy, to the point they even appear at times to honor her more than Christ. It's scary!
They quote her often as much as they do Jesus and all the scriptures.

Her teachings are the cause of their focal point for Law Keeping, especially the Seventh day sabbath. They believe the sabbath is the seal of God. The NT scriptures declare no such thing, but rather that the Holy Spirit is the Seal of God.
I don't see your post as promoting, but warning.

2 Timothy 4
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can we warn people without pointing out false doctrines? That's not promoting.

I don't see your post as promoting, but warning.

2 Timothy 4
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Oh yes! I know those scriptures very well.
To be brief, Through a vision of the Lord, I was shown the book of 1 Timothy.

In the vision, I was handed the book, having 1 Timothy printed in gold letters on the cover. It is through that vision that I came to know the Lord through the book of John.
I repented unto the Lord of my sins, and was born again by His Holy Spirit in 1975. John 3:3-8.

These are the words that caused me to turn from my own ways of wickedness and unto the Lord Jesus:
1 Tim. 4
[1] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[2] Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
[3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
[4] For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
[5] For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
[6] If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
[7] But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
[8] For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
[9] This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

I have given the details of my encounter with the Lord on this site a few times.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always advise, don't go to church, LEARN the Bible first. And I don't mean by 'Bible teachers'! Churches are filled with Satan's ministers!

2 Corinthians 11
14 Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only being careful not to promote the SDA in a favourable light. By your willingness "to hear more", I didn't want to say anything that might attract you or anyone else to get involved with it.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always advise, don't go to church, LEARN the Bible first. And I don't mean by 'Bible teachers'! Churches are filled with Satan's ministers!

2 Corinthians 11
14 Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,
I agree, and I do the same.
Not many have the correct understanding of of what Jesus meant in
Luke 21
[8] And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for MANY shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after THEM.

People who claim to be the Messiah/Savior Himself are only few.
But, for those who are coming in His Name, we are to be cautious, for there are many that do so.
See also Mat. 24:5, Mark 13:6

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only being careful not to promote the SDA in a favourable light. By your willingness "to hear more", I didn't want to say anything that might attract you or anyone else to get involved with it.
Thank you!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ raised on Sunday morning, so the early church took the resurrection day, the first day of the week to celebrate that, also called the Lord's day.
The OC, was abolished, the NC is now here, The OC passed away, it is dead and gone.

Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,
Well lets take a look at what day is the 'Lords Day' from scripture.

Exodus 20:8-11
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

It is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God, not Moses' sabbath, or the Jews sabbath, or anyone Else's sabbath.

Leviticus 23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

We see the same.

Deuteronomy 5:12-13
12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee. 13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: 14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

Again the same.

Exodus 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

It was not 'Moses' sabbath.

Leviticus 19:1-2
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. 3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

Isaiah 56:4-6
4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Ezekiel 20:12-13
12Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them. 13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.

Ezekiel 20:16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.

Ezek 20:19-24
19I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;
20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God. 21 Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness. 22 Nevertheless I withdrew mine hand, and wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted in the sight of the heathen, in whose sight I brought them forth. 23 I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries; 24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.

Ezekiel 22:8 Thou hast despised mine holy things, and hast profaned my sabbaths.

Ezekiel 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Ezekiel 23:38 Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths.

And lets look in the New Testament, as its repeated...

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Mark 2:28
Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Luke 6:5
And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

The Lord claims the sabbath as His very own. It is a day, therefore it is literally, the Lord's day. This clear so how many times must the Lord call the sabbath His day to understand that there is only one day in the scriptures that would be referred to as the Lord's day? Other than the seventh day sabbath, the Lord's day can also refer to the day on which He will return to this earth. That is all. Sunday, or the first day of the week is never referred to as the Lord's day in the scriptures.

This title was only applied to Sunday later on, to cover their deception. It was applied by those who began the apostasy and abomination which was the result of the amalgamation of apostate Christianity and pagan sun worship.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well lets take a look at what day is the 'Lords Day' from scripture.

Exodus 20:8-11
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

It is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God, not Moses' sabbath, or the Jews sabbath, or anyone Else's sabbath.

Leviticus 23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

We see the same.

Deuteronomy 5:12-13
12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee. 13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: 14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

Again the same.

Exodus 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

It was not 'Moses' sabbath.

Leviticus 19:1-2
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. 3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

Isaiah 56:4-6
4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Ezekiel 20:12-13
12Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them. 13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.

Ezekiel 20:16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols.

Ezek 20:19-24
19I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;
20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God. 21 Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness. 22 Nevertheless I withdrew mine hand, and wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted in the sight of the heathen, in whose sight I brought them forth. 23 I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries; 24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.

Ezekiel 22:8 Thou hast despised mine holy things, and hast profaned my sabbaths.

Ezekiel 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Ezekiel 23:38 Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths.

And lets look in the New Testament, as its repeated...

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Mark 2:28
Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Luke 6:5
And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

The Lord claims the sabbath as His very own. It is a day, therefore it is literally, the Lord's day. This clear so how many times must the Lord call the sabbath His day to understand that there is only one day in the scriptures that would be referred to as the Lord's day? Other than the seventh day sabbath, the Lord's day can also refer to the day on which He will return to this earth. That is all. Sunday, or the first day of the week is never referred to as the Lord's day in the scriptures.

This title was only applied to Sunday later on, to cover their deception. It was applied by those who began the apostasy and abomination which was the result of the amalgamation of apostate Christianity and pagan sun worship.
Not a single verse you quoted uses the words the Lord's Day or Day of the Lord.
You made an assumption not found in scripture associating Lord's Day and Sabbath Day. Jesus also said this
Mark 2:27
And He said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

If anything, you might say the Sabbath is Man's Day to rest. To follow as an example of what God did on the 7th day

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lords Day only returns 4 verses, none saying it is the Sabbath.

Revelation 1:10
I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

BIBLE SEARCH RESULTS​

1. 1 Samuel 6:16
    So when the five lords of the Philistines had seen it, they returned to Ekron the same day.
  2. 1 Samuel 6:18
    and the golden rats, according to the number of all the cities of the Philistines belonging to the five lords, both fortified cities and country villages, even as far as the large stone of Abel on which they set the ark of the Lord, which stone remains to this dayin the field of Joshua of Beth Shemesh.
  3. 1 Samuel 29:6
    Then Achish called David and said to him, “Surely, as the Lord lives, you have been upright, and your going out and your coming in with me in the army is good in my sight. For to this day I have not found evil in you since the day of your coming to me. Nevertheless the lords do not favor you.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christ's body was still dead in the grave on the Sabbath. He was not yet shown to all of creation as victorious over Hell, death and the grave.
=========================================================================================
  1. Mark 15:42

Jesus Buried in Joseph’s Tomb​

Now when evening had come, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath,
    Mark 16:1
  2. He Is Risen​

Now when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint Him.
==================================================================================

That victory is on Resurrection Day, which was Sunday, so then His Day, or the Lord's Day was the Day of the Resurrection.

The Lord's disciples did not keep the Sabbath, they worked, gathered food, healed people on the Sabbath.
They would not have associated the 'Lords Day' with the Sabbath as the New Covenant is all about Christ being the Lord, referring to Revelation 1:10
So, Resurrection Day, Sunday was His Day where Christ is shown as Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Disciples and Christ did not keep the Sabbath as a day of rest according to the interpretations of scriptures according to the false doctrines of men, the Pharisees, scribes and priest's doctrines. Christ healed people on the Sabbath, and they hated on Him for that too.

Mark 6:2
And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue. And many hearing Him were astonished, saying, “Where did this Man get these things? And what wisdom is this which is given to Him, that such mighty works are performed by His hands!

Matthew 12:1
At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat.

Matthew 12:2
And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

Matthew 12:9
Now when He had departed from there, He went into their synagogue.

Matthew 12:10
And behold, there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him, saying, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—that they might accuse Him.

Matthew 12:11
Then He said to them, “What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not lay hold of it and lift it out?

Matthew 12:12
Of how much more value then is a man than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Teaching of resurrection day. The Lord is Christ in the New Covenant. This is the Lord's Day and central to the Christian faith. And the resurrection DAY is the day they celebrated.

1 Corinthians 15
New King James Version
The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He was seen by [a]Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen.

14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. 16 For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. 17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 18 Then also those who have [c]fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

The Last Enemy Destroyed

20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have [d]fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming.

24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.