so who's looking forward to Christs return?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

who wants Christ to come back really soon

• no i'm not looking forward to Christs return

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't believe in the literal return of Christ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
yes, he'll be coming for war. his second coming will be great for believers and terrible for those who worship the antichrist.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I'm just wondering... You folks realize that the next time Christ returns in the flesh that it isn't going to be a good thing for most of mankind, don't you? For you folks that believe in the rapture theory, fine... But what will happen after that? When he comes, he's coming for war.

Yes, this is true. But is shouldn't lessen our joy at seeing Him. It musn't...His return is the 'glorious hope' that every Christian has been longing for.
The thought of others perishing should bring us out of our comfort shells, and push us to spread the gospel. People are lost and blind, and need to hear the truth so badly!
But when it all comes down to it, we need to realise that it's all in His hands. When He returns and who is saved and who is not. I can't think of anyone I'd trust more with the fate of everyone and everything. I trust Him, and while it's heartbreaking to think of many people lost forever, I know God will judge righteously, and everything will work towards His glory.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the time of tribulation as a great time of harvest for the Kingdom. Being the Jews have rejected the Messiah, this will be a time for them to finally turn to God's plan, and to stop forging their own. Then Gentiles will finally see with their own eyes, and they will have no excuse for disbelief. Those who endure to the end will be a salty bunch indeed. I pray for all who must endure these times now and the times to come, and I patiently await the renewal time with our Lord.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The "Peace and safety" sign which Paul gave in 1 Thess.5 has never... happenned in the history of this world. There's always been wars and rumours of wars.

Most believe wars are going to continue all the way up to Christ's second coming. They are not; there's going to be a short period at the end just prior to Christ's return when all wars on earth will have stopped.

So, one of the most important things to consider about that short period of "Peace and safety", is just what... major event on earth would have to occur to really cause it?

Answer: the majority of the world truly believing that God has returned, and seeing some kind of proof of it.

That is what the devil is going to do for that short period of 'peace' at the end of this world, just prior to Christ's return. And it's going to fool the majority who are not paying attention to our Lord Jesus in His Word about it. Sadly, that is going to include many brethren that are deceived already, that expect the tribulation to be all out war and chaos up to Christ's return.