[Solved]Matthew 12:31

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That’s the sin Jesus mentioned the ONE sin I was talking about. The sin of unbelief

The proposition that the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit is the sin of unbelief is just a theological construction out of necessity.
If you hold all sin is already forgiven except unbelief, you already cannot agree with Jesus that a sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. So therefore in this assumed theology, the sin must be the sin of unbelief, even though 100% this is not what Jesus said or even remotely related to the context of people who hate God, calling a work of grace and purity by the Holy Spirit a work of an evil spirit or Satan, as an unforgivable sin.

But like all such bullet proof theological constructions, it must never be allowed to be questioned because the emotional implications are too difficult to resolve, and the price of changing Jesus's words nothing.

That makes me wonder. If a faith can change what Jesus says, while not contradicting their faith, then the faith is more important than Jesus and His role and truth, which by itself undermines its authority as being the truth of Christ come to earth through the disciples and the Holy Spirit.

Now to the elect who love Jesus and follow Him, this is obvious, because their walk is always correcting their hearts and minds to conform to the image and nature of our Lord and Saviour. And to such folk, they will never agree with me here, because if they did, they would literally not be as they are, which means these positions can just be declared, and in grace accepted as two perspectives on Jesus and His word. I praise God that I understand and see what is going on, and brothers and sisters in Christ, it will always be like this.

God bless you

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
about this...
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Correct.
He that Doeth the will of the Lords Father, IS:
A reasonable Service: which IS:

Rom 12:
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

uhm are you offended and then regretting ever helping this stupid trash
but no the real answer is "misunderstanding"
there are no lies about what i said but there is a lie in what i understand sorry

You gave little information about yourself, but depressed and wondering about Sin Against the Holy Spirit....
If you did not like what I said to you...that does not offend me. It just leaves me willing to let you alone, believe whatever you want, still wondering about what is Sin Against the Holy Spirit...and no I have no regrets.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh sorry i meant is could you tell me how to blaspheme the holy spirit?

no actually the answer is i am not fluent in english the way i understanding the way you chat is different to the you way you normally do i honestly thought you were saying.. the answer is yes though but what comes next is i really thought the unforgivable sins is included to what you are saying and then i am here having a hard time trying to explain things that is hard to explain only if you could understand my national language but you can't we can only talk in english that is why after coming here and making this thread i even chat my cousin i said to him that i am only talking to him because it's hard to understand english and told him about blaspheming the holy spirit and how it is done after that he never replied not sure why

and yes that is better talk to more informally now you can even be rude so long as it is the truth ignore the courtesy it's better for me this way

Ok language barrier, got it.

God forgives our Disbelief...if we ask for forgiveness and Then Now Believe.

But there are People who Have Heard the Gospel, THEN, do Not Believe...
They shall be Judged for choosing to Not Believe.

Then there ARE people WHO, Do Not Believe...
"AND"....... Try to get others to NOT BELIEVE...
^^ That^^ is my understanding of Sin Against the Holy Spirit.

^^ Sin Against the Holy Spirit...
I believe receives a Harsh punishment.

Sin Against the Holy Spirit IS what Satan HAS Done since the First man.
Since the Day of Adam, Satan has Tried to get man To Not Believe or Trust God.

And men do the same thing.

See?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is this for me?
let me just clarify about myself
whatever i know is true i will say it i may be a liar but i am trying to exposed it and be honest

so what i did is me being straightforward even if it's stupidity and ignorance i will say it as long as it is the truth that i know of yes was like denying myself from lying as far as i can remember i did it with pride while thinking highly of myself from thinking this way yes i am indeed a fool by just remembering it i now realized that that was shameful

Did you know...
Once The Lord Has forgiven you of Sin Against God...
God does not Remember your Sin.
He does NOT want you to carry guilt, feeling bad about the Past.

So ...do not be hard on yourself...it is past.

Glory to God,
Taken

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

what are the sins considered against the holy spirit?

if I sinned against the holy spirit it would be better for me to die now I will also die in the next life I have no hope says christ and this is reality

it's so depressing but what can I do it is reality can I do anything to forgive me nothing.
I suspect that those who have blasphemed the Holy Spirit don't care. You seem to care.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirt is calling the works of the Holy Spirit the works of Satan.

Matthew 12:24 (NKJV)
24 Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, "This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.

They blasphemed the HS!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
That is a good question. I personally don't know the answer. I suspect that those living in Jesus' day had experience with such things and could tell the difference between a malady and demon possession. I also suspect that today, in modern times, there are people suffering under demon possession. And there are Christians who have first-hand knowledge of this and can easily spot them. I don't know.
thanks for telling the truth
because those who are possessed now you will only know when they have spoken and based on what they are doing.

then there is a conspiracy to hide the truth
the truth has been hidden now
just like how we do not know the exact pronounciation of YHWH it has been lost they say but i think it is a good thing in order for us not to spoke of his name in vain

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Did you know...
Once The Lord Has forgiven you of Sin Against God...
God does not Remember your Sin.
He does NOT want you to carry guilt, feeling bad about the Past.

So ...do not be hard on yourself...it is past.

Glory to God,
Taken
yes i did know that and i also did say just that it's hard for me to explain
will they forget this if I fall to Christ Jesus? will they forget my sin as well as what I did in the holy spirit ?
here i am talking about if i indeed blasphemed the holy spirit out of ignorance if i fall to christ or if i follow christ will they forgive me because an apostle did it out of ignorance but it did not blasphemed the holy spirit and he was forgiven if i were to be forgiven will they forget about my sins this sin of me blaspheming the holy spirit

but i did not blaspheme so it's okay now i also do not want to know how to blaspheme the holy spirit because if i were to be possessed by a demon i'm anxious i might do it

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
because how do you or how do I know who does the work is actually the holy spirit inside you ?.

now that you are the only one who said that and anyone can claim that just like in my experience

and when i tell you this story you will put a dot telling this is absurd i am 100% sure they are not the holy spirit because it is not you who is doing it

so when you are the maker you can really say the holy spirit is in you and doing the good work while other people cannot

I know a religion Christian spiritist whose head is the holy spirit how do you know if the spirit is from God they say if they testify that christ jesus is from the flesh and incarnate christ jesus is the son of God and they did they heal the sick they say things that will happen and they will come true.

this is how it's done the medium(human) used by the holy spirit to enter inside and talk

for sure you will deny that this is the work of the holy spirit because it does not belong to you

i am just saying you sound like a hypocrite

Correction. I am not the only one who said that. At the time I was wanting to delve into the subject, I consulted far and wide, right up to a Ph.D. who was a Christian and a lecturer at Oxford University. When all was said and done, the general consensus was as I said. With such a body of knowledge and expertise behind me on that one, I don't feel inclined to be bothered by your sarcastic criticism.

FYI, I am not the maker. God is and always has been the maker.

As for "I know a religion Christian spiritist whose head is the Holy Spirit" sounds like you are speaking in tongues.

"You will deny that this..."What is this?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I don't feel inclined to be bothered by your sarcastic criticism.
i may be sarcastic at some point but not this time i am just trying to explain things believe it or not i am just telling you what i know is true
FYI, I am not the maker. God is and always has been the maker.
like i said i am just explaining things not sure what to replace or put so i did not replace the "maker" it was my translator who put it there i did want to say something but i can't remember what it means in english i thought you could understand but yeah you can't
As for "I know a religion Christian spiritist whose head is the Holy Spirit" sounds like you are speaking in tongues.
You will deny that this..."What is this?
Ok language barrier, got it.
ok why don't you just blame the one who invented the grammar in 16th century

hmmm... if i rewrite it...
i am talking about a religion called
Union Espiritista Cristiana de Filipinas, Incorporada

the members are christian spiritist they have mediums they claim their head is the holy spirit

okay not claim but from what i understand they are following the holy spirit guide thru a lot of medium compatible bodies that can be use by the holy spirit

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
and that is your lies you clearly knows this is english language not language in tongues yet you did not admit it is
@marksman

oh ic revenge for the sarcastic critism eh? sorry but you are mistaken

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i would not be in this forum if i have a choice but i do not have a choice there is no open christian forum that is in my language there is only in english language

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i may be sarcastic at some point but not this time i am just trying to explain things believe it or not i am just telling you what i know is true like i said i am just explaining things not sure what to replace or put so i did not replace the "maker" it was my translator who put it there i did want to say something but i can't remember what it means in english i thought you could understand but yeah you can't

the members are christian spiritist they have mediums they claim their head is the holy spirit

okay not claim but from what i understand they are following the holy spirit guide thru a lot of medium compatible bodies that can be use by the holy spirit
And what has all that got to do with me?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i may be sarcastic at some point but not this time i am just trying to explain things believe it or not i am just telling you what i know is true like i said i am just explaining things not sure what to replace or put so i did not replace the "maker" it was my translator who put it there i did want to say something but i can't remember what it means in english i thought you could understand but yeah you can't

"Incorporada"
i would not be in this forum if i have a choice but i do not have a choice there is no open christian forum that is in my language there is only in english language
hmm, no Christian forums in Tagalog? You could always make one if you like?
Not saying that im anxious for you to leave or anything lol

you and @Ash Cheum might just start threads in Tagalog here for now? Although im not sure how the owners would feel there, as it would be a bit harder to moderate; but then again Filipinos are more moderate anyway i think?

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Am I? I am surprised you know so much about me as you have never met me.
ah eh why you do not understand?
you say that is speaking in tongues what is speaking in unknown tongues if you know i am speaking in english??

could you make this clear please
"As for "I know a religion Christian spiritist whose head is the Holy Spirit" sounds like you are speaking in tongues."

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
And what has all that got to do with me?
sigh* i am explaining
explaining.....
what is wrong with you?
okay i'll just asked do you have a problem with me what else you do not understand with what i said? everything? *face palm*

i am not fighting with you okay this here is just a question nothing more nothing less ⇡

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
hmm, no Christian forums in Tagalog? You could always make one if you like?
Not saying that im anxious for you to leave or anything lol
who would even join....
86% of our population here are roman catholic

and rc members here do not read the bible
i think they hate the word of God everytime i share a verse for them to read they just ignore it but some confront most of them are atheist and a few knowledgeable catholics