[Solved]Matthew 12:31

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
you and @Ash Cheum might just start threads in Tagalog here for now? Although im not sure how the owners would feel there, as it would be a bit harder to moderate; but then again Filipinos are more moderate anyway i think?
qwq i'll just endure your language
if this is how i'll approach i don't think i am welcome here am i? @Angelina

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
86% of our population here are roman catholic
so then potentially the other 14% eh? But i suggest that you only need two to start a forum :) and you would surely have a third within a day i bet. If you build it, they will come?

and rc members here do not read the bible
ah well they dont here either lol; and its even worse when they do, usually! At least at first i guess

i think they hate the word of God everytime i share a verse for them to read they just ignore it but some confront most of them are atheist and a few knowledgeable catholics
well, so put your focus somewhere else then maybe; you are seeking the others, yes? So nevermind about them imo (in my opinion)
hmm, not sure why you say that, i sure didnt mean for you to leave here?
but "if this is how i'll approach" doesnt make any sense to me, are you using a translator? If so, i would make it a point to write differently to you

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
ah well they dont here either lol; and its even worse when they do, usually! At least at first i guess
somewhere in the us a priest said that their members are reading the bible probably lies?

and i insisted no they do not or yes maybe in your country but not in mine because it would be a lie if i keep on stating that this is the truth in your country rc members do not read the bible when i'm not even from there
well, so put your focus somewhere else then maybe; you are seeking the others, yes? So nevermind about them imo
should i? i am actually doing it for me am i not doing good things when sharing the word of God?
If you build it, they will come?
i have a bad feeling about it
how long has it been since i started a website it's been a decade and not just a simple website this time but a community one qwq i bad feeling indeed

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
somewhere in the us a priest said that their members are reading the bible probably lies?
ah well yes, i guess the Bible will lie to someone if they approach It with preconceptions
should i? i am actually doing it for me am i not doing good things when sharing the word of God?
well, i dont know if you should or not, but i would say that discussing the Bible in your own language would be a worthy pursuit, and a Tagalog Bible forum is probably overdue anyway

i have a bad feeling about it
hmm

how long has it been since i started a website
well, part of the point of my reply here is to say that you no longer have to bring up a website from scratch for that, many places that will allow you to "create a forum" on a hosted site now
Wordpress, Squarespace, Createaforum, etc
even FB

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
well, i dont know if you should or not, but i would say that discussing the Bible in your own language would be a worthy pursuit, and a Tagalog Bible forum is probably overdue anyway
actually there is a forum but not pure christianity forum but a sub forum the main topic is about technology about hacking and stuff

someone said in this forum i should continue because it is God's will i think that's what he says so i just continued

well, part of the point of my reply here is to say that you no longer have to bring up a website from scratch for that, many places that will allow you to "create a forum" on a hosted site now
oh i see there is actually something like that after a decade

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sigh* i am explaining
explaining.....
what is wrong with you?
okay i'll just asked do you have a problem with me what else you do not understand with what i said? everything? *face palm*

i am not fighting with you okay this here is just a question nothing more nothing less ⇡
Relax my friend! Some people have little patience when someone is having trouble with the English language. Some of these concepts are hard to understand for anyone even in their own native language. You are doing well. When you get too frustrated, just say something from your heart not to them but to God... like:

Give God the glory!

God hears you then even if no one else understands you at all!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Relax my friend! Some people have little patience when someone is having trouble with the English language. Some of these concepts are hard to understand for anyone even in their own native language. You are doing well. When you get too frustrated, just say something from your heart not to them but to God... like:

Give God the glory!

God hears you then even if no one else understands you at all!
i am actually just laughing it off i just can't believe this guy can't understand that i am only replying to his replies

i am not angry but confused

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are certainly welcomed by many my friend. There are some here who do not welcome a person who believes the things of God differently. They would rather that we [that is me and you and others as well] not be here at all. If they get too out of line, @Angelina or one of the other moderators will help...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
Hang on.

Let me say things in a bit easier way to understand.

If you read the entire passage of when Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit was said...
We see that Jesus was doing good works.
The Pharisees were saying that these good works were evil because they believed that Satan was doing them.
And this false labeling is what received the immediate response from Jesus.

Now...
How can this happen today?
By behaving similar to the Pharisees.
Trying to say that some sort of good thing is evil/no value...or that some sort of evil behavior is good.

And indeed...I have seen Christians doing this today. Mostly those with the most legalistic faiths. Like those who have been divorced and on their second wife and people label the marriage as sinful.

Or

Telling people that a good translation of the scriptures is evil.

Or telling people who dress appropriately and blend in with society that they are dressing as a harlot.

Or the most common one today....
Claiming that sexual deviancy (a known sin) is acceptable to God as a good relationship.

All these things are done on a regular basis. And are absolutely wicked.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am actually just laughing it off i just can't believe this guy can't understand that i am only replying to his replies

i am not angry but confused
Just follow God, who is Not the author of confusion. You don't need every answer right now. When you need an answer and you are leaning heavily on the Lord and asking for His direction, you will be OK!

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace..." I Cor 14:33

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matt 7:7

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." Matt 16:24

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
no sorry but i am confused with what marksman said he also probably blacklisted me already or not

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no sorry but i am confused with what marksman said he also probably blacklisted me already or not
And what is being 'black listed' by any man? Is it death to your soul?

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matt 10:28

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
And what is being 'black listed' by any man? Is it death to your soul?

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matt 10:28
actually it does not matter to me it was for him

i want to tell him did you really blacklisted me just for that? you can't do that you are a christian now you need to forgive me in order for the father in heaven to forgive you

and i am expecting for the members of this site to do so yes maybe i am taking advantage for the fact that a lot of members here are christians

i am really expecting them to follow christ
that is why i am confused if he were to be angry

if he were to really blacklist me this is on him not on me i think he needed more help than i do

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
sigh* i am explaining
explaining.....
what is wrong with you?
okay i'll just asked do you have a problem with me what else you do not understand with what i said? everything? *face palm*

i am not fighting with you okay this here is just a question nothing more nothing less ⇡

Well you might ask what is wrong with me. The same as I might ask what is wrong with you? But unlike you, I don't get all het up when someone upsets you and get sarcastic. I just go about my business writing and teaching and let the negatives go through to the keeper. That way I tend to do those things that God approves of, rather than what some people here don't approve of.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a little more biblical input, but what part does the Holy Spirit play in salvation?
On the night of the last supper, Jesus spoke about the "helper" that he would send to His disciples and we understand that the helper is the Holy Spirit.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. John 16:7-11
So after Jesus' death and resurrection the Holy Spirit was sent and will reside inside you for the asking, but under what conditions?
Well, Jesus said that He (the helper) will convict the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. In 1 John we have a description of "the witness":
6 This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
So, while anyone can call you a sinner, or point at some specific sin in your life, or you can read about some sin in scripture that you may have committed, no one but the Holy Spirit can actually convict you of sin, actually call you guilty and convince your heart of that sin or that you are indeed a sinner.
How does He convince us that God's description of sin is something real and not made up? The Holy Spirit also convicts us of righteousness and Jesus says that this is because of His death and resurrection. In other words, it is God the Holy Spirit who confirms the truth of His word in raising Jesus Christ from the dead and in His ascension into Heaven. This is not something we naturally believe, even based on the testimony of other people. Do you believe everything anyone tells you, no matter how impossible it sounds, even if they swear it's true? The Holy Spirit is the witness of God that tells us that Jesus rose from the dead and returned to His father, the reason we have genuine belief without a doubt. If He speaks to us and convicts us of sin and is telling us (in our spirit) that Jesus is risen from the dead, and we are rejecting what He says, consider it a trick of the mind, a delusion, our imagination, etc., Then we are attributing His work of salvation as nothing, as air, the definition of blasphemy.
You can reject what people have to say about Jesus. The apostle Paul not only rejected the person of Jesus before his conversion on the road to Damascus, but actually participated in the arrest and murder of Christians. Paul was converted when He met the resurrected Christ, was struck blind, and then met with a Christian who had "the witness" within him, and who literally opened his eyes by the power of the Holy Spirit. If you reject the gospel when the Holy Spirit is convicting you of sin and of righteousness and judgment, there is no hope for you. If God can't convince you of the truth, no man will ever do so. The more controversial aspect of this encounter with God is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Some people believe that you can loose the Holy Spirit somehow, but this idea is not supported by scripture. He is a seal of redemption, a proof of adoption. A satisfaction of Jesus' promise to be with us and never leave us. I suspect many on these forums might dispute this, but the Bible addresses this very topic on multiple occasions, and you have to satisfy yourself with one important question. Who saves us? Is it God or is it us? I can tell you the evangelical point of view, but there is disagreement between the churches, because some believe that a priesthood is required to dispense grace as the Jewish priests did, while evangelicals say that it is genuine believers who are a sacred priesthood and that all genuine believers are saints, sanctified by the presence of God within us.