Something I Just Don't Get

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That a lot of people on here seem to get SO upset over Halloween, but yet I never heard anybody complaining about Pride month. Halloween is fake with costumes and candy and such,.. but people celebrating something that is an abomination to God is very real indeed.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That a lot of people on here seem to get SO upset over Halloween, but yet I never heard anybody complaining about Pride month. Halloween is fake with costumes and candy and such,.. but people celebrating something that is an abomination to God is very real indeed.
Yeah, I read something about it being so-called "pride month". Their pride is in their shame!

Much love!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don’t like the worlds way of celebration of Christian holidays
Hollow een
Or all hollows Eve is the vigil (evening) before all saints day
But pride month is shoved in our faces
And we must approve of unnatural sin and on top of that accept the fact that they are proud of it, only Satan that proud spirit could invent an attack on God so insidious!

gen 3:15 the humility of Mary shall crush his proud head!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think Pride Month is anywhere near as commonly recognized.

they even mention it in advertising
Tide Downey to be specific
And fed ex is worshiping Mother Earth now in their Godless commercials