SONS OF GOD, WHO ARE THEY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:......You just know that a person doesn't actually have a real argument when all they can do is throw ad hominiem insults at people, calling them "ignorant" and such. You think it makes you look good, it really only makes you look weak. Just stop it OK, you ain't impressing anyone. When Jesus was born into this world, he took on the form of a human as a living soul, which are lower forms than the angels that are living spirits. When he was resurrected from the dead, he became a new creation, crowned with glory, gaining immortality, where his body is no longer subject to decay and sickness like the angels in heaven. This is all that Paul is saying here, nothing more, nothing less. You call people ignorant yet you display your lack of understanding with the meaning of the text, that is so plain that even a child can understand it.
ignorant of the "WORD",
this is exactly what the bible is saying is true. when the Lord Jesus, our King has said no, the sons of God at Genesis 6 are not angels, but men just keep on trying as the Lord Jesus said through his apostle, Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 "And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Romans 1:24 "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen".

that LIE at Genesis 6 have been exposed. that's what the Lord Jesus is doing right now and many have no clue of it, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". that lie at Genesis about the sons of God being angels are made "HIS" footstool tonight. ain't it wonderful living in this day and time. with all this corovirus going around and the Lord Jesus is at work making his enemies his footstool".

and because they cannot "BELIEVE" the Lord, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not".

PICJAG.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ignorant of the "WORD",
this is exactly what the bible is saying is true. when the Lord Jesus, our King has said no, the sons of God at Genesis 6 are not angels, but men just keep on trying as the Lord Jesus said through his apostle, Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23 "And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Romans 1:24 "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen".

that LIE at Genesis 6 have been exposed. that's what the Lord Jesus is doing right now and many have no clue of it, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". that lie at Genesis about the sons of God being angels are made "HIS" footstool tonight. ain't it wonderful living in this day and time. with all this corovirus going around and the Lord Jesus is at work making his enemies his footstool".

and because they cannot "BELIEVE" the Lord, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not".

PICJAG.

default_yawn.gif
......Uh huh, yep, so in other words you don't have a legitimate argument, you just spout off random verses that's irrelevant to the subject at hand to save face, as is typical. I'm moving on now.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That's serpent seed doctrine that states Satan had intercourse with Eve, then Adam also had intercourse with Eve, Cain was Satan's offspring, Abel was Adam's offspring. It's a vile doctrine that has no place in any christian's belief system. :(

That you can't see, is the problem.

Who is the SEED of the serpent as written

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Angels are incapable of producing offspring. Only the Sons of God created on the 6th day, Genesis 1:27 can multiply and have offspring. People give too much credit to Satan. All he did was convince Eve to eat the fruit. His job now is convincing God that any or all humans are just failures created by God.

And that's the problem,you think it was a piece of fruit!!!Who was that tree?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Sinful Adam is being godly? We are not supposed to call sin, good. And we are not supposed to call good, sin.

The Sons of God were created by God and were godly. The sons of Adam were sinners, because Adam sinned and all of his descendants have been punished and separated from God.

First,ALL have sinned ,2nd all the sons of God were not godly had they been we would not now be in this foolishness

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
:rolleyes:.....Where are you getting this rubbish from about Satan banging Eve to conceive Cain?

When the rubber meets the road,ALL of us come from God

Again who is the seed of the serpent???Call it rubbish all you want

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Why was conception mentioned by God if that's not what happened,what in God's name does a piece of fruit have to do with conception????

Who is the seed??????????

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Genesis 38:9 "And Onana knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

What seed was the above,I'll tell you, Sperm PERIOD!!!!!!Now why do you change that from what is written?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This thread has been cleaned up. Posts referring to the Serpent seed has been removed and placed in the unorthodox forum headed "The Serpents Seed" If you wish to discuss this belief, please do so there. Thank you. Angelina

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people say that the sons of God are angels, is that right or wrong?

"son" of God, is:
a "holy" angel and a "holy" man.

ANGELS-
1) all angel's were Created "holy".
Their "estate / Habitat" is Heaven.
2) all angel's were Created to be "holy servants" of God.
3) Holy angels, who "stop" Serving God, become; "Fallen angel's".
4) a Fallen angel
* loses his status of "holy".
* loses his Estate/habitat of "Heaven"
* his "Habitat", temporarily, becomes, ON Earth.
* His "Habitat" will ultimately become IN the Earth/ Hell.

MAN-
1) First man, called Adam, was created "GOOD". (Pleasing to God).
2) Second man, Adam, was out of the First, ...then the Second, was called "woman, wife, Eve"...."Good". (Pleasing to God).
3) man, called Adam, called Eve...were learning Good, Doing Good, from the "Good God"
4) They "are"; "sons of God" *through* "goodness" and "obedience".
5) "They" were "subject to" - "Remaining Good" through obedience...
Or Becoming "NOT Good", *through* "disobedience".
6) "They", came together, reproduced, Two Offspring. (Twins).
One was "disobedient", One was "obedient".
7) The disobedient son, killed the Obedient son.
8) The obedient son, was buried.
9) The disobedient son, was sent Away from the (man and woman) parents.
10) "They" (man & woman) reproduced, a 3rd
son, who WAS obedient.
11) Generationally: the disobedient son (Cain) And the obedient son (Seth)....reproduced Offspring.
12) Of each Offspring...of Each son (Cain and Seth) of the man and woman (Adam and Eve)...
Are NONE "Good"...But "may or may NOT, BE "obedient" generational offsprings.
13) The Offspring, of each, (Cain and Seth)...
are recorded in Biblical text.
14) The Biblical Text continues, *highlighting* "their" (Cain"s and Seth's) offspring "obedient" and "disobedient" generational "offsprings"....and their "Consequences".
Obedient consequence- blessing.
Disobedient consequence- punishment.
15) Obedient- until physical death-
Receive "status" - "holy son of God"
16) Disobedient- until physical death-
No "status" - as "holy Son of God given"

^ That OPTION...for "receiving" the "status", Of "holy son of God", was always EFFECTED "through an individual's FREEWILL to be "obedient OR Not".

ENTER- on EARTH, the Word of God, (in the likeness, appearence of an Earthly man),
Gods Word, Son of God, called The "only" "BEGOTTEN" (literally The only, Son to come Forth OUT from God...while all others, called sons of God, are Gods creations).

The Son of God, brings with Him to Earth...A NEW, Better (for earthly man) Testament.
An "offering" to ALL earthly men (regardless of their generational heritage)

1) An Earthly man, (regardless of his generational heritage) *through* obedience CAN "Receive"... "the status"...of "son of God"..."immediately"...Before the man's "physical death".
2) ONCE any man, freely chooses, to BE Obedient AND Accept the Son of Gods "Offer"...
3) "Such a man"...once and "for ever "becomes"...a "holy son of God".
4) The "status" of "the holy son of God"...
IS EFFECT:
*) by Gods PROMISE
*) the Sons AUTHORITY
*) the Sons OFFER
*) a man's Election to Accept the Sons OFFER
*)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
First, the term "sons" here in this topic, and in reference here to the bible is not biologial in nature. please understand, I'm, using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words which clearly defins what a son is.

G5207, huios
primarily signifies the relation of offspring to parent (See John 9:18-John 9:20; Gal 4:30. (THIS IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE IDENTIFY A "SON" AS). It is often used metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics (See below). It is used in the NT of (a) male offspring, Gal 4:30; (b) legitimate, as opposed to illegitimate offspring, Heb 12:8; (c) descendants, without reference to sex, Rom 9:27; (d) friends attending a wedding, Matt 9:15; (e) those who enjoy certain privileges, Acts 3:25; (f) those who act in a certain way, whether evil, Matt 23:31, or good, Gal 3:7; (g) those who manifest a certain character, whether evil, Acts 13:10; Eph 2:2, or good, Luke 6:35; Acts 4:36; Rom 8:14; (h) the destiny that corresponds with the character, whether evil, Matt 23:15; John 17:12; 2Thess 2:3, or good, Luke 20:36; (i) the dignity of the relationship with God whereinto men are brought by the Holy Spirit when they believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, Rom 8:19; Gal 3:26. ...

"The Apostle John does not use huios, 'son,' of the believer, he reserves that title for the Lord; but he does use teknon, 'child,' as in his Gospel, John 1:12; 1John 3:1-2; Rev 21:7 (hunios) is a quotation from 2Sam 7:14.

"The Lord Jesus used huios in a very significant way, as in Matt 5:9, 'Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God,' and Matt 5:44-Matt 5:45, 'Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; that ye may be (become) sons of your Father which is in heaven.' The disciples were to do these things, not in order that they might become children of God, but that, being children (note 'your Father' throughout), they might make the fact manifest in their character, might 'become sons.' See also 2Cor 6:17-18.

"As to moral characteristics, the following phrases are used: (a) sons of God, Matt 5:9, Matt 5:45; Luke 6:35; (b) sons of the light, Luke 16:8; John 12:36; (c) sons of the day, 1Thess 5:5; (d) sons of peace, Luke 10:6; (e) sons of this world, Luke 16:8; (f) sons of disobedience, Eph 2:2; (g) sons of the evil one, Matt 13:38, cp. 'of the Devil,' Acts 13:10; (h) son of perdition, John 17:12; 2Thess 2:3. It is also used to describe characteristics other than moral, as: (i) sons of the resurrection, Luke 20:36; (j) sons of the Kingdom, Matt 8:12; Matt 13:38; (k) sons of the bridechamber, Mark 2:19; (l) sons of exhortation, Acts 4:36; (m) sons of thunder, Boanerges, Mark 3:17."* [* From Notes on Galatians, by Hogg and Vine, pp. 167-169, and on Thessalonians, pp. 158,159.]

Notes: (1) For the synonyms teknon and teknion See under CHILD. The difference between believers as "children of God" and as "sons of God" is brought out in Rom 8:14-Rom 8:21. The Spirit bears witness with their spirit that they are "children of God," and, as such, they are His heirs and joint-heirs with Christ. This stresses the fact of their spiritual birth (Rom 8:16-Rom 8:17). On the other hand, "as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God," i.e., "these and no other." Their conduct gives evidence of the dignity of their relationship and their likeness to His character. (2) Pais is rendered "son" in John 4:51. For Acts 13:13, Acts 13:26 See below.

* The Son of God
In this title the word "Son" is used sometimes (a) of relationship, sometimes (b) of the expression of character. "Thus, e.g., when the disciples so addressed Him, Matt 14:33; Matt 16:16; John 1:49, when the centurion so spoke of Him, Matt 27:54, they probably meant that (b) He was a manifestation of God in human form. But in such passages as Luke 1:32, Luke 1:35; Acts 13:33, which refer to the humanity of the Lord Jesus, the word is used in sense (a).

"The Lord Jesus Himself used the full title on occasion, John 5:25; John 9:35 [some mss. have 'the Son of Man'; See RV marg.]; John 11:4, and on the more frequent occasions on which He spoke of Himself as 'the Son,' the words are to be understood as an abbreviation of 'the Son of God,' not of 'the Son of Man'; this latter He always expressed in full; See Luke 10:22; John 5:19, etc.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did they? Don't you know the story? Lot offered the men his daughters instead of his visitors.
Right out of your mouth, Hebrews 13:2 "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares". :eek:
Pretty sure he wouldn't have offered them in place of his daughters if they couldn't actually "know" them, so to speak.
only one scripture for this, Matthew 15:14 "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch".

so I will leave them alone, and let them be by themselves.

PICJAG.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
First, the term "sons" here in this topic, and in reference here to the bible is not biologial in nature. please understand, I'm, using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words which clearly defins what a son is.

G5207, huios
primarily signifies the relation of offspring to parent (See John 9:18-John 9:20; Gal 4:30. (THIS IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE IDENTIFY A "SON" AS). It is often used metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics (See below). It is used in the NT of (a) male offspring, Gal 4:30; (b) legitimate, as opposed to illegitimate offspring, Heb 12:8; (c) descendants, without reference to sex, Rom 9:27; (d) friends attending a wedding, Matt 9:15; (e) those who enjoy certain privileges, Acts 3:25; (f) those who act in a certain way, whether evil, Matt 23:31, or good, Gal 3:7; (g) those who manifest a certain character, whether evil, Acts 13:10; Eph 2:2, or good, Luke 6:35; Acts 4:36; Rom 8:14; (h) the destiny that corresponds with the character, whether evil, Matt 23:15; John 17:12; 2Thess 2:3, or good, Luke 20:36; (i) the dignity of the relationship with God whereinto men are brought by the Holy Spirit when they believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, Rom 8:19; Gal 3:26. ...

"The Apostle John does not use huios, 'son,' of the believer, he reserves that title for the Lord; but he does use teknon, 'child,' as in his Gospel, John 1:12; 1John 3:1-2; Rev 21:7 (hunios) is a quotation from 2Sam 7:14.

"The Lord Jesus used huios in a very significant way, as in Matt 5:9, 'Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God,' and Matt 5:44-Matt 5:45, 'Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; that ye may be (become) sons of your Father which is in heaven.' The disciples were to do these things, not in order that they might become children of God, but that, being children (note 'your Father' throughout), they might make the fact manifest in their character, might 'become sons.' See also 2Cor 6:17-18.

"As to moral characteristics, the following phrases are used: (a) sons of God, Matt 5:9, Matt 5:45; Luke 6:35; (b) sons of the light, Luke 16:8; John 12:36; (c) sons of the day, 1Thess 5:5; (d) sons of peace, Luke 10:6; (e) sons of this world, Luke 16:8; (f) sons of disobedience, Eph 2:2; (g) sons of the evil one, Matt 13:38, cp. 'of the Devil,' Acts 13:10; (h) son of perdition, John 17:12; 2Thess 2:3. It is also used to describe characteristics other than moral, as: (i) sons of the resurrection, Luke 20:36; (j) sons of the Kingdom, Matt 8:12; Matt 13:38; (k) sons of the bridechamber, Mark 2:19; (l) sons of exhortation, Acts 4:36; (m) sons of thunder, Boanerges, Mark 3:17."* [* From Notes on Galatians, by Hogg and Vine, pp. 167-169, and on Thessalonians, pp. 158,159.]

Notes: (1) For the synonyms teknon and teknion See under CHILD. The difference between believers as "children of God" and as "sons of God" is brought out in Rom 8:14-Rom 8:21. The Spirit bears witness with their spirit that they are "children of God," and, as such, they are His heirs and joint-heirs with Christ. This stresses the fact of their spiritual birth (Rom 8:16-Rom 8:17). On the other hand, "as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God," i.e., "these and no other." Their conduct gives evidence of the dignity of their relationship and their likeness to His character. (2) Pais is rendered "son" in John 4:51. For Acts 13:13, Acts 13:26 See below.

* The Son of God
In this title the word "Son" is used sometimes (a) of relationship, sometimes (b) of the expression of character. "Thus, e.g., when the disciples so addressed Him, Matt 14:33; Matt 16:16; John 1:49, when the centurion so spoke of Him, Matt 27:54, they probably meant that (b) He was a manifestation of God in human form. But in such passages as Luke 1:32, Luke 1:35; Acts 13:33, which refer to the humanity of the Lord Jesus, the word is used in sense (a).

"The Lord Jesus Himself used the full title on occasion, John 5:25; John 9:35 [some mss. have 'the Son of Man'; See RV marg.]; John 11:4, and on the more frequent occasions on which He spoke of Himself as 'the Son,' the words are to be understood as an abbreviation of 'the Son of God,' not of 'the Son of Man'; this latter He always expressed in full; See Luke 10:22; John 5:19, etc.

PICJAG.
I am not trying to argue with you, but pointing out some things.

That God formed Eve in a certain way indicates a non-biological form of multiplying. Satan has given this current world a false science to the point where science fiction is more truthful than current science fact. The Sons of God were not biological as we are today. Our biology comes from fallen Eve, and the new birth process. That is why when the Sons of God mixed in with the daughters of Adam, it was a downgrade for them, and an upgrade for Adam's descendants, ie giants.

That does not contradict anything you posted. We are just not used to seeing it that way, because current science has blinded our hearts and minds from the truth of Genesis. This is the strong delusion of Satan in 2 Thessalonians 2. God told us exactly in The Word everything to know about this current heavens and earth. He gave us brains to figure out the finer details. Anything in science that contradicts Genesis 1, is a lie, and comes from Satan, the father of lies.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not trying to argue with you, but pointing out some things.

That God formed Eve in a certain way indicates a non-biological form of multiplying. Satan has given this current world a false science to the point where science fiction is more truthful than current science fact. The Sons of God were not biological as we are today. Our biology comes from fallen Eve, and the new birth process. That is why when the Sons of God mixed in with the daughters of Adam, it was a downgrade for them, and an upgrade for Adam's descendants, ie giants.

That does not contradict anything you posted. We are just not used to seeing it that way, because current science has blinded our hearts and minds from the truth of Genesis. This is the strong delusion of Satan in 2 Thessalonians 2. God told us exactly in The Word everything to know about this current heavens and earth. He gave us brains to figure out the finer details. Anything in science that contradicts Genesis 1, is a lie, and comes from Satan, the father of lies.
first thanks for the reply, second, I'm not here for any argument either, but for the truth. understand my reasoning. Adam and Eve was just as human as we're today, we have the same flesh and bone with blood. the only difference is the Spiritual condition that we're in now or was after the fall into sin. Our biology comes from God just as theirs was, listen I believe this is where you're being uninformed at. example, a save person marring a none save person is the best example to give. both have the same flesh, both have bone, and both have blood. biologically the same, but the only difference is one have the Spirit of God the other one don't, and that's all the difference.

so the Sons of God are just as biological as any other person, they are just have also the Holy Spirit that's all.

PICJAG.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, I'm not here for any argument either, but for the truth. understand my reasoning. Adam and Eve was just as human as we're today, we have the same flesh and bone with blood. the only difference is the Spiritual condition that we're in now or was after the fall into sin. Our biology comes from God just as theirs was, listen I believe this is where you're being uninformed at. example, a save person marring a none save person is the best example to give. both have the same flesh, both have bone, and both have blood. biologically the same, but the only difference is one have the Spirit of God the other one don't, and that's all the difference.

so the Sons of God are just as biological as any other person, they are just alove with the Holy Spirit that's all.

PICJAG.
I pray that God allows you to see the physical truth.

Once again, the spiritual truth is not affected. Trying to avoid the physical facts with spiritual facts does not help.

We are not talking about spiritual applications or reality. We are talking about biological reality that you just did a word study on. Then you turn around and contradict your own word study.

Think about it with God's thought, not the emotions of the heart.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that God allows you to see the physical truth.

Once again, the spiritual truth is not affected. Trying to avoid the physical facts with spiritual facts does not help.

We are not talking about spiritual applications or reality. We are talking about biological reality that you just did a word study on. Then you turn around and contradict your own word study.

Think about it with God's thought, not the emotions of the heart.
STOP, and re-read my post, biologically all are the same, listen, Acts 17:26 "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation".

now you want to argue with God? 101G did say nor make everyone. I just pointed out the difference, I reason with you out of the scriptures.

PICJAG.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
STOP, and re-read my post, biologically all are the same, listen, Acts 17:26 "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation".

now you want to argue with God? 101G did say nor make everyone. I just pointed out the difference, I reason with you out of the scriptures.

PICJAG.
Adam also claimed that Eve was the mother of all humanity. Eve was not even created on the 6th day. And do not use spiritual applications. God says Adam was from the dust, and Eve was from Adam. Using Acts does not change the facts of Genesis 1-4.

Besides Noah and his family are the human "bottleneck". Noah was the direct descendant of Eve. If you claim that God did not remove all humanity from before the Flood and only saved 8 humans, you are still blinded by Satan's delusion and modern science that states there was no Flood. That is outright calling God a liar.