Sound of Freedom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prime is now airing this
movie !

I went through saddnes, anger then a desire for vengence when I watched it.

We argue over ectera, ectera, ectera; all pettiness that we have no control over.
Instead we should be spreading the gospel of Jesus, praying fervently for the lost that they might see the great light that will shine in THEIR darkness, as we LIVE the word before them .

Make no mistake the darkness is evil ! It goes deeper than we can even imagine or fathom.

Let's us pray " Lord, how long" must this evil continue to destroy through hate, selfishness, by murder, hurt, pain and the devaluing of life of the vulnerable.

John 4:35
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

Matthew 9:37-38
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Even so ,come quickly, Lord Jesus !

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prime is now airing this
movie !

I went through saddnes, anger then a desire for vengence when I watched it.

We argue over ectera, ectera, ectera; all pettiness that we have no control over.
Instead we should be spreading the gospel of Jesus, praying fervently for the lost that they might see the great light that will shine in THEIR darkness, as we LIVE the word before them .

Make no mistake the darkness is evil ! It goes deeper than we can even imagine or fathom.

Let's us pray " Lord, how long" must this evil continue to destroy through hate, selfishness, by murder, hurt, pain and the devaluing of life of the vulnerable.

John 4:35
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

Matthew 9:37-38
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Even so ,come quickly, Lord Jesus !
I am going to watch it this afternoon, yay! Thank you for sharing :)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the follow up documentary on Tim Ballard's based movie .
1000016126.png
It is on same channel and is more in-depth on the how, why and the push to make ppl aware of this horror done to our children.
They are not only sold as worker slaves, sex trafficking but also human organ harvesting.
His book is online to order of same name.
1000016127.png

• Angry
Reactions: Nancy

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disclaimer: I am not soliciting the purchase of any media or book outlet. I am trying to make ppl more aware of the "evil" we either do not know about or refuse to see, that is happening to millions of children from birth upwards all over this lost, dying world.

PLEASE LET US PRAY !

Reactions: amadeus

whitemorning

Nov 18, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many individuals find that the concept of the 'sound of freedom' resonates deeply with their beliefs and ideals, symbolizing liberation and the pursuit of self-expression. When artists share their music on SoundCloud, buying likes can be a way to support their creativity and assist them in their journey towards freely expressing themselves. This process can evoke a sense of support and hope in them, as they listen to the 'sound of freedom' through their favorite song or track on SoundCloud. In today's digital age, where social media platforms play a significant role in shaping artistic careers, the act of purchasing buy soundcloud likes can also serve as a means of gaining visibility and reaching a wider audience, amplifying the resonance of the 'sound of freedom' across diverse communities and cultures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil is way more prevalent and deep than most realize. I'm into only about 6 minutes through it and, thinking there will have to be several breaks throughout. Lord Jesus, come.

Reactions: TLHKAJ