"Special Revelation" #&*@ -- Seriously??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this were true, Christ would not be the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. In addition to that there would not be names recorded in the book of life from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:8 (KJV) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 3:5 (KJV)
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Luke 10:20 (KJV)
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Ephesians 1:4 (KJV)
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Titus 1:2 (KJV) In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began
;

None of these verses make any sense whatsoever unless there was a plan ordained in heaven before the creation of mankind. And that plan would be enacted through the human birth of the Son of God, when the virgin would conceive through the Holy Spirit, and after death His body would be resurrected by the power of the Father. This is the Covenant of Redemption that was ordained in heaven, and recorded in Scripture by Zechariah.

Zechariah 3:8 (KJV) Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Zechariah 6:12-13 (KJV)
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

No, that is just the obstacle of language and translation of terms between a timeline and a non-timeline. The point is not to explain the object of the parable of times, but to understand the subject that they are an example of, where time does not exist. If you keep referring back to the worldly terms, you are back where you started having gained no insight to the greater reality of God. Just as I warned you.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this were true, Christ would not be the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. In addition to that there would not be names recorded in the book of life from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:8 (KJV) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 3:5 (KJV)
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Luke 10:20 (KJV)
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Ephesians 1:4 (KJV)
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Titus 1:2 (KJV) In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began
;

None of these verses make any sense whatsoever unless there was a plan ordained in heaven before the creation of mankind. And that plan would be enacted through the human birth of the Son of God, when the virgin would conceive through the Holy Spirit, and after death His body would be resurrected by the power of the Father. This is the Covenant of Redemption that was ordained in heaven, and recorded in Scripture by Zechariah.

Zechariah 3:8 (KJV) Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Zechariah 6:12-13 (KJV)
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

You are not reading the Bible, which is the true and faithful Words of God. At least not the same Bible that I read. You appear to be following some form of mysticism or some kind of new age spiritual learning that finds no validation from the Word of God.

No, but indeed "foolishness to the natural man."

What did you expect--the kingdom of God by worldly terms?

But no, what I have been speaking of “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the answer lays it first Corinthians chapter 2. Carnal minded people cant understand spirtual things. They don't have spirtual discernment or the holy spirit.

In acts chapter 9 . Scales fell of Paul's eyes. It was spirtual blindness. God gave Paul the holy spirit. Paul was chosen vessel to preach to the gentiles, lost sheep of Israel and Jews.

Many people are still on milk, after 60 years. Get the picture.

Only Jesus can give spirtual sight.

Isaiah chapter 6 and romans chapter 11 to further document this.

Romans chapter 8 . Again, carnal minded can't understand the meat of God's word. You need the holy spirit.

Very few people have holy spirit.

Reactions: ScottA and rwb