Spirit Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Thessalonians 5:23.

The word of God; is how your spirit knowledge works. That spirit knowledge works through the mind. Such as; who you are, and how you handle the word of life, and many other factors - will be determined by your spirit knowledge. So the mind becomes KEY to the born again believer. After the new birth - believers must be renewed in mind so the mind can receive spirit knowledge. The knowledge it receives will be determined by the believer. Just as you choose salvation - you must choose to be renewed in mind.

'When I speak Paul said' - I can speak as an oracle of God. You cannot speak from an old mind or you have what we have in religion today, and has always been in religion. You must allow Christ to come to the forefront of being expressed, by my mind. The only way Christ comes through a believer is by they're mind. They're expression of who Christ is.

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. - 1 Corinthians 4:20.

Christianity is not in word and deed only, as some would suppose. Words are cheap - dime a dozen so to say. Words mean nothing! But the power is; Christ coming through the believer in spiritual knowledge - that is the kingdom of God. Not men in themselves doing something to make a God kingdom, and saying words. And getting labeled preacher's. Not from a bibical standpoint. Can you see the problem we have in Christianity today - with believers who cannot accept Christ as their life - not as Paul's message anyway. We have people who are believers that do not believe Christ is in them, and will tell you they believe it is just a theory or however they put it - that is another story for another day!

Now lets go to school for a minute: If you were to draw a triangle, and inside the triangle you were to draw three circle's. Please do.
And inside one circle write spirit or Christ (he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit) - inside the other circle write soul - and inside the other circle write body. There you have the triune human being. Next to spirit you want to write 'complete.' Next to soul write 'being completed.' And next to body write 'will be completed.'

The point we want to make is not so much on mind renewal - but how Christ is going to live in you and be expressed through you. please get the word 'perfection' out of your mind for a minute, because we are going to dig as deep as I can go and deal with the soul of man.. or write the word perfect next to spirit and move on. So you need the graph to follow.

Now the Holy Spirit works in your mind. I believe we have spent enough time on that subject to where if you have been reading and following along will know our understanding. The Holy Spirit is in the soul of man as the teacher of Christ. Paul said we don't know Christ, or haven't learned Christ, (mind will intellect). Christ is in spirit (small 's' because of being joined to our spirit), and we have to know. So the Holy Spirit being in the soul of man to teach them Christ. What is it about Christ I need to know according to scripture? That he is my life - spirit; joined unto spirit. Life in Christ is lived by soul; but it is my/joined spirit that life comes from.

The power in you is Christ joined to your spirit, and expressed by spiritual knowledge. My soul is an expression of who I am, the joined unto spirit/life. We are not little gods or Jesus'. We are created to express spirit by soul. What did Adam begin to express after his disobedience - do the homework! for it is written.

To be continued:

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Thessalonians 5:23.

The word of God; is how your spirit knowledge works. That spirit knowledge works through the mind. Such as; who you are, and how you handle the word of life, and many other factors - will be determined by your spirit knowledge. So the mind becomes KEY to the born again believer. After the new birth - believers must be renewed in mind so the mind can receive spirit knowledge. The knowledge it receives will be determined by the believer. Just as you choose salvation - you must choose to be renewed in mind.

'When I speak Paul said' - I can speak as an oracle of God. You cannot speak from an old mind or you have what we have in religion today, and has always been in religion. You must allow Christ to come to the forefront of being expressed, by my mind. The only way Christ comes through a believer is by they're mind. They're expression of who Christ is.

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. - 1 Corinthians 4:20.

Christianity is not in word and deed only, as some would suppose. Words are cheap - dime a dozen so to say. Words mean nothing! But the power is; Christ coming through the believer in spiritual knowledge - that is the kingdom of God. Not men in themselves doing something to make a God kingdom, and saying words. And getting labeled preacher's. Not from a bibical standpoint. Can you see the problem we have in Christianity today - with believers who cannot accept Christ as their life - not as Paul's message anyway. We have people who are believers that do not believe Christ is in them, and will tell you they believe it is just a theory or however they put it - that is another story for another day!

Now lets go to school for a minute: If you were to draw a triangle, and inside the triangle you were to draw three circle's. Please do.
And inside one circle write spirit or Christ (he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit) - inside the other circle write soul - and inside the other circle write body. There you have the triune human being. Next to spirit you want to write 'complete.' Next to soul write 'being completed.' And next to body write 'will be completed.'

The point we want to make is not so much on mind renewal - but how Christ is going to live in you and be expressed through you. please get the word 'perfection' out of your mind for a minute, because we are going to dig as deep as I can go and deal with the soul of man.. or write the word perfect next to spirit and move on. So you need the graph to follow.

Now the Holy Spirit works in your mind. I believe we have spent enough time on that subject to where if you have been reading and following along will know our understanding. The Holy Spirit is in the soul of man as the teacher of Christ. Paul said we don't know Christ, or haven't learned Christ, (mind will intellect). Christ is in spirit (small 's' because of being joined to our spirit), and we have to know. So the Holy Spirit being in the soul of man to teach them Christ. What is it about Christ I need to know according to scripture? That he is my life - spirit; joined unto spirit. Life in Christ is lived by soul; but it is my/joined spirit that life comes from.

The power in you is Christ joined to your spirit, and expressed by spiritual knowledge. My soul is an expression of who I am, the joined unto spirit/life. We are not little gods or Jesus'. We are created to express spirit by soul. What did Adam begin to express after his disobedience - do the homework! for it is written.

To be continued:
@soul man Another great verse there about God's peace in 1 Thess. 5.23; we have been doing a study of the theme recently... :)

Reactions: soul man

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
QUOTE="soul man, post: 1198545, member: 7727"]John; Chapter's 14-15-16.

Jesus' tells us exactly what the Holy Spirit will do when He comes. He did not say He would start Holy Spirit schools to learn how to do things by the Spirit - as we have in the world of religion. He did not say a lot of the things that we have supposed the Holy Spirit would do and be in the religion of our day - and express it like it is the gospel.

I try to stay out of certain specifics of what man has done in his thinking and knowledge of the Holy Spirit - but when we relegated the preciousness of who the Holy Spirit is, and what He was to do in the believer to - barking like a dog. I was done with humility to handle the word of life in my Deliverance of scripture to the believer. Not to say one way is worse than another (I have witnessed the mishandling of what it is men believe about the Holy Spirit), but the Spirit had my attention.

Jesus is very specific in what He says the Holy Spirit will do when He comes. Three chapters of John, 14..15..16..all singular on the Holy Spirit teaching. The Holy Spirit is not going to teach and reveal to you according to scripture; who the antichrist is, and how the end times are going to play out.. and who is good and who is bad. No sir - the Holy Spirit will be very specific in what He will do in ministry for the believer, and that is to teach them the Christ that is in them (because without that teaching there is no life - not expressed or lived). And reveal to them Christ, and bring all things to their remembrance. What is the "all things of God?" It is the Christ in believers. Why is that so necessary? there is no life without it. You cannot live (we have the only life there is.. in us and we still live like a spiritual dead man with no life) without the spiritual knowledge Christ is your life.

Most tragic and miserable when men cannot come to see Christ in them as life, as their only life! As we know and have testified - men in themselves are capable of just about anything. We see it in cults, we see it in men trying to please God (religion), and we see it when men mishandle the word of God!

You will not need a microscope to look at what takes place in the world without proper spiritual knowledge. Spirit knowledge revealed in believer's. That spiritual knowledge will be a person - if it comes from the Holy Spirit - it will be the person Christ in you. And that person is life - and that person is in the born again as their only life. No other life to be had . . or to be expressed as spiritual life. Christ alive in believers by knowledge - Spirit taught knowledge! Known and preached by our beloved Paul as; revelation.[/QUOTE]

@soul man why did you starting a new thread when the subject matter is based on the same topic?

You lose people who find it difficult to follow all of the threads on the same subject matter.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="soul man, post: 1198545, member: 7727"]John; Chapter's 14-15-16.

Jesus' tells us exactly what the Holy Spirit will do when He comes. He did not say He would start Holy Spirit schools to learn how to do things by the Spirit - as we have in the world of religion. He did not say a lot of the things that we have supposed the Holy Spirit would do and be in the religion of our day - and express it like it is the gospel.

I try to stay out of certain specifics of what man has done in his thinking and knowledge of the Holy Spirit - but when we relegated the preciousness of who the Holy Spirit is, and what He was to do in the believer to - barking like a dog. I was done with humility to handle the word of life in my Deliverance of scripture to the believer. Not to say one way is worse than another (I have witnessed the mishandling of what it is men believe about the Holy Spirit), but the Spirit had my attention.

Jesus is very specific in what He says the Holy Spirit will do when He comes. Three chapters of John, 14..15..16..all singular on the Holy Spirit teaching. The Holy Spirit is not going to teach and reveal to you according to scripture; who the antichrist is, and how the end times are going to play out.. and who is good and who is bad. No sir - the Holy Spirit will be very specific in what He will do in ministry for the believer, and that is to teach them the Christ that is in them (because without that teaching there is no life - not expressed or lived). And reveal to them Christ, and bring all things to their remembrance. What is the "all things of God?" It is the Christ in believers. Why is that so necessary? there is no life without it. You cannot live (we have the only life there is.. in us and we still live like a spiritual dead man with no life) without the spiritual knowledge Christ is your life.

Most tragic and miserable when men cannot come to see Christ in them as life, as their only life! As we know and have testified - men in themselves are capable of just about anything. We see it in cults, we see it in men trying to please God (religion), and we see it when men mishandle the word of God!

You will not need a microscope to look at what takes place in the world without proper spiritual knowledge. Spirit knowledge revealed in believer's. That spiritual knowledge will be a person - if it comes from the Holy Spirit - it will be the person Christ in you. And that person is life - and that person is in the born again as their only life. No other life to be had . . or to be expressed as spiritual life. Christ alive in believers by knowledge - Spirit taught knowledge! Known and preached by our beloved Paul as; revelation.

@soul man why did you starting a new thread when the subject matter is based on the same topic?

You lose people who find it difficult to follow all of the threads on the same subject matter.[/QUOTE]

Brother you are going to cause yourself alot of stress trying to understand my doing of things because - I just do it, I don't labor over it. Not saying it is the best way. I'm not trying to loose, or keep people. I can't even figure out the blog and would welcome some help.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You lose people who find it difficult to follow all of the threads on the same subject matter.

Brother you are going to cause yourself alot of stress trying to understand my doing of things because - I just do it, I don't labor over it. Not saying it is the best way. I'm not trying to loose, or keep people. I can't even figure out the blog and would welcome some help.[/QUOTE]

If you know how to reply to my post, then you also know that the same area can be used to post your new posts into. It is that simple. You do not have to start a new thread just to add to your previous posts in the original thread started.