SPIRITUAL GROWTH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Monique DeCandido

Jul 11, 2017
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are a writer or you having a divine understanding about spiritual growth, please email [email protected]. My radio show is having a two weeks discussion on spiritual growth, and we would love for some call in between the show hours 10-12pm. The radio station is online at www.RoyaltyRadio.org.

Thank you

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Growth always infers time. Growth takes place in seasons. A plant doesn't mature overnight. It's no different with God. Growing up in Him is not a swift proposition. He's the master gardener and will tend us His plantings over time.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe the faster we lay down or lives for real, the father we grow. Its no longer I who lives But Christ who lives in me. We have to die to self and that is what determins how fast we grow. Paul layed it down , And I dont just mean to die. But dying whist we live daily. All men, woman, Christians get out of bed in the morning for them selves. Dig deep enough and you will see this.