Sports

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covid issue had impact on sports..not just tennis.
----
Rafael Nadal
- One of my favorite/best players.
----
Tennis is my favorite sport.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world has gone mad. I just recently turned 70. I touched it briefly for the sake of claiming I had done it, and for the sake of celebration, and have decided to go backwards. In 40 years of so I would expect things to return to normal. The All Blacks will be at the top of the world again. Australia will be losing again. Argentina will be soccer players again. And all will be at peace with the world. But right now. It's just wrong. Very very wrong. It isn't right. It's twisted and out of order. I blame it on climate change.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Covid issue had impact on sports..not just tennis.
----
Rafael Nadal
- One of my favorite/best players.
----
Tennis is my favorite sport.

What happened in Australia was a disgrace to tennis and its happened again in America

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world has gone mad. I just recently turned 70. I touched it briefly for the sake of claiming I had done it, and for the sake of celebration, and have decided to go backwards. In 40 years of so I would expect things to return to normal. The All Blacks will be at the top of the world again. Australia will be losing again. Argentina will be soccer players again. And all will be at peace with the world. But right now. It's just wrong. Very very wrong. It isn't right. It's twisted and out of order. I blame it on climate change.

We can blame anything and everything on climate change these days...
Happy birthday :woot::woohoo!::joyful::musicaln::no 1::goodj::Zek::Bestest:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We can blame anything and everything on climate change these days...
Happy birthday :woot::woohoo!::joyful::musicaln::no 1::goodj::Zek::Bestest:
Thank you ...
and yes. I also gave serious consideration, and haven't entirely discounted it, that the strange goings on in the sporting world, especially the sudden recent demise of All Black rugby, was due to woke cancel culture. Maybe there is a hidden and not yet public dispute over the word, Black. When I'm 40 again, I hope normality will have been restored. Only 30 years to wait.