• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup, YOU know how to properly interpret Scripture...and no one else does!
You're so desperate for an argument, lol!

The Bible says we interpret truth by the HOLY SPIRIT. That is how one interprets the truth of scripture. You don't believe this because you defer to the teachings of your 'men' instead of the teachings of the original Apostles.

Reactions: Wrangler

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're so desperate for an argument, lol!

The Bible says we interpret truth by the HOLY SPIRIT. That is how one interprets the truth of scripture. You don't believe this because you defer to the teachings of your 'men' instead of the teachings of the original Apostles.
Lol....I flat out admit that YOU know the truth and I don't....And that is being desperate for an argument? Weird...

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok......All Protestants are "non-Catholics". Sooooooooo how is it all of you have different truths if all of you are "right"?
Good grief! Start listening.
We don't.
Some of us have the truth.
Big difference.
We have false, un-spiritual people in our ranks just like the Catholic church does. But we have the fact that we understand and believe 1 John 2:20-27 to our credit, so we don't have an official leadership that suppresses the truth for everybody across the board as you Catholics do.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol....I flat out admit that YOU know the truth and I don't....And that is being desperate for an argument? Weird...
I'm aware that you were being sarcastic.
I have some truth. I will never claim to have all truths. But it would be stupid to say I have no truths. I would be lying if I said that!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup, YOU have the truth @amigo de christo and @Brakelite has the truth....even though you all disagree with each other on that truth at least the 3 amigo's agree that The Catholic Church does NOT have the truth. Congratulations to the 3 amigos :Zek:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup, YOU have the truth @amigo de christo and @Brakelite has the truth....even though you all disagree with each other on that truth at least the 3 amigo's agree that The Catholic Church does NOT have the truth. Congratulations to the 3 amigos :Zek:
I dont agree with the SDA , nor with the CC , nor with mormons , nor with JW .
Time to learn CHRIST for youself . Now get in that bible and stop believing YOU cannot grasp the truth without the CC .
SAME LINE is told to the JW . YE MUST GET YOUR TRUTH FROM THE WATCH TOWER .
Rather odd that some folks just keep on blindly trusting in their leaders . LEARN the bible and those leaders
THEN you would know the errors of the CC as well as any other that does teach error .
AND WHILE it is true that no one man knows ALL THE TRUTH . Rest assured that one man can know when a wolf has stepped up to decieve .
You all have been decieved and well programmed to trust in YOUR LEADERS . BUT YOUR LEADERS know not the simplicty of CHRIST
and no matter how much they claim to follow CHRIST and peter , THEY CONTRADICT BOTH OF THEM . I am only trying to help you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm aware that you were being sarcastic.
I have some truth. I will never claim to have all truths. But it would be stupid to say I have no truths. I would be lying if I said that!
I am aware that you are aware of that.

Well NOW we can have a conversation. I agree with you....you have some truths. Which means you could be wrong about any of your "truths" or interpretations of Scripture. So stop telling me I am wrong when I repeat the "truths" that The Church teaches. Unless you have some magical way of knowing which truths of yours are undeniable truths.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I explained this several times!
Why don't you give me the courtesy of at least listening to what I say??????
My friend a horse you can lead to water but you just cannot make it drink .
I did what i could for them . I can only pray that GOD giveth the increase . Time to move on to another post .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thou shalt not lie . As IF you really BELIEVE ferris knows the TRUTH and You DONT .
Lie not one to another .
I have never claimed to know the truth. I have clearly stated multiple times over multiple posts over multiple years that The Church knows AND teaches the truth. Just like scripture says...The Church is the pillar and foundation of truth.

You and your 3 amigo's claim opposite of Scripture. You and @Ferris Bueller @Wrangler @Brakelite claim to know the truth....even though the 4 of you amigo's have different truths.

Soooooo who is confused here kiddo's? The four of you or the Holy Spirit???:eek:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why are you asking, again, why we possess different levels of truth????? I told you why.
I don't care about your different levels of truth. I only care about THE TRUTH! And only The Church, which is the pillar and foundation of truth, has The Truth.

Once you find The Church you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Agreed. She is not even bucking for an intellectual argument but deliberately antagonistic and personally mocking.
If they're truly Roman Catholic they're going to be quite awhile in the confessional.

Folks, you will never bring the gospel truth of Christ to Roman Catholics here.

First, it's the Internet. You don't know if they actually are RC.

Or, if they're just antagonists of the brothers and sisters in Christ who enjoy watching our reaction as they work to push our buttons.

We know the natural mind cannot receive the things of the spirit because they are spiritually discerned.

Our arguing with actual RC's isn't going to change their ways or minds. The church has worked in their minds since infancy. Fear of hell precludes their changing minds that only God's holy spirit can reach. We can't reach them.

What we can do is rise to their bait and give them satisfaction when we aren't behaving Christ like. And if they are actually RC, that'll assure them we're not Christians. Which they already think. Because Protestantism is said to be the enemy of their church.

Let God deal with them.

That's the only one that can reach them, if it be his will.