strength and restraining grace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SERVANTedu

May 31, 2022
Midwest-ish
teenchallengetx.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I work as a minister in a Christian discipleship program aimed at helping people who struggle with drugs and alcohol and recently we've been short staffed and we're all overworked. I'm praying and asking for prayer for strength to persevere and restraining grace in the area of personal sin. I know I should be exceedingly joyful that I work in the harvest, but sometimes the work is just that. . . Work.

Thank you all for your prayers.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I work as a minister in a Christian discipleship program aimed at helping people who struggle with drugs and alcohol and recently we've been short staffed and we're all overworked. I'm praying and asking for prayer for strength to persevere and restraining grace in the area of personal sin. I know I should be exceedingly joyful that I work in the harvest, but sometimes the work is just that. . . Work.

I am praying for you. God will take care of you ...

0eac9d34a2b8539fd18d4dcaf608bbcb.gif

"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’" - John 7:38

May you have rivers... and rivers ... and rivers.

(And welcome to the board...! :D)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes indeed my friend . THE LORD TRULY IS OUR HOPE and OUR SALVATION .
And on that note i would like to remind us that it is LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .
@amigo de christo The thread reminds me - to the glory of God - of Isaiah 26.4: "Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:” :)