• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oct 18, 2017
Faisalabad
kjliministry.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Pakistan
"Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil." -Ephesians 6:11

It is important to rely each day on God's strength and wisdom. We cannot fight the devil on our own- we need God's power.

And no matter how much power it seems the devil, temptation, and evil have, always remember- God is stronger!! Ask Him for strength and wisdom today and every day.

at October 13, 2017
Email ThisBlogThis!

Reactions: Pisteuo and 101G

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good thread.

The d-evil feeds of our fear. Fear comes from a lack of faith. Fear of not being okay, in any way, is feeding whatever is evil.
"Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil." -Ephesians 6:11...
To stand firm requires us to be faithful/abiding to Christ within us. To be fearless in our conviction in Jesus Christ's way, truth and life.
To stand firm is to be obedient to whatever is Truthful and Loving from Christ's Spirit of Truth within us.

Psalm 27:1-3 The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? 2. When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. 3. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.