Suffering Loss Of All Things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, - Philippians 3:8.

It is a stranger thought for some, that they could live in this world and their father taking care of them.. meeting needs and healing and working life out for us, whatever the case may be. And not know him and how to live and function as he planned for humanity to live before the foundation of the world. We feel because our father does what he does for us.. I'm living ok, doing what the bible says to do for the most part.

That is a strange thought. Well not so much if you think about it.. he is our father. I'm talking to those that have Christ in them. He takes care of his children regardless of what I know. But him taking care of me, and me coming to know him - are two separate things.

This is the passage of scripture Paul's gives to us, us who.. those with Christ in them. He gives this so we know.. so we can know. It will always take the Spirit to give the light on something written to you. But we have it written to us in particular, because of Christ in believers only. They that are of the world are not born again. The world is not the children of God.. as some suppose.

The Holy Spirit will give the understanding. He will teach you, lead you to what it is I'm to know as a child of the father. A child, maturing son to come to see and know him in me as my life. How is life worked out in scripture - by him who is in you. He is life. He that hath the Son.. hath life!

And that is the only life we find written in scripture. Other than the sinning sin life of death and separation! Why would I want to attach myself to that old.. when everything is new. One life! The two have been made one in spirit, by a birth. My knowledge of that is the renewing of the mind. Knowing him who is life in me. His life.. becomes your life - shared life. He that is joined into the Lord is one spirit!

Christ over shadows, swallows up the old and all things become new. Spontaneous life and living by Christ and knowledge. We say knowledge because we cannot live anything we do not know.