Supreme Court Rules For US Gun Owners, In Concealed Carry Liscensing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fox News
Supreme Court gun decision shoots down NY rule that set high bar for concealed carry licenses

June 23, 2022

The Supreme Court Thursday ruled 6-3 that New York’s regulations that made it difficult to obtain a license to carry a concealed handgun were unconstitutionally restrictive, and that it should be easier to obtain such a license.

The existing standard required an applicant to show "proper cause" for seeking a license, and allowed New York officials to exercise discretion in determining whether a person has shown a good enough reason for needing to carry a firearm. Stating that one wished to protect themselves or their property was not enough.

Reactions: ScottA and JohnPaul

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fox News
Supreme Court gun decision shoots down NY rule that set high bar for concealed carry licenses

June 23, 2022

The Supreme Court Thursday ruled 6-3 that New York’s regulations that made it difficult to obtain a license to carry a concealed handgun were unconstitutionally restrictive, and that it should be easier to obtain such a license.

The existing standard required an applicant to show "proper cause" for seeking a license, and allowed New York officials to exercise discretion in determining whether a person has shown a good enough reason for needing to carry a firearm. Stating that one wished to protect themselves or their property was not enough.
To think of armed, law abiding citizens all across America, in public places without restriction on carrying self defense in the form of firearms?

Open and Concealed carry on the streets of Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Philadelphia, Washington D. C.?

IT'S A New America Unfolding, The Leftist Agenda Is On Exit Stage "Right"

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be great, I'm all for it.
Me Toooooo!

I live in the communist peoples republic of California

It's going to be a new Era coming here in Calif

To think of average law abiding citizens, pumping gas, walking the public streets, in parks, etc, with visible and concealed firearms?

It's going to be a game changer for conservatives and law enforcement in this State!

Grandma guns down armed robber at the park?

Grandpa guns down man wielding knife, robbing woman in grocery store parking lot?

Good time to invest in corporations supplying holsters and accessories for guns, love it!

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me Toooooo!

I live in the communist peoples republic of California

It's going to be a new Era coming here in Calif

To think of average law abiding citizens, pumping gas, walking the public streets, in parks, etc, with visible and concealed firearms?

It's going to be a game changer for conservatives and law enforcement in this State!

Grandma guns down armed robber at the park?

Grandpa guns down man wielding knife, robbing woman in grocery store parking lot?

Good time to invest in corporations supplying holsters and accessories for guns, love it!
I live in the communist people's republic of New Jersey.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in the communist people's republic of New Jersey.
Can't wait to see the public areas filled with open and concealed carry armed citizens here in California

California had restricted Gun carry just like New York, the average law abiding citizen hasn't been allowed to open or conceal carry for decades

To go to the shooting range, the gun and ammo needed to be separated, one in the car, the other in the trunk, and they were trying to make that more restrictive

It's gonna make thugs here think twice before committing crimes, everybody desiring to be armed will now be armed in public, and no longer considered criminals in California law "Wonderful"!

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I carry because I inspect foreclosed houses for banks and mortgage companies......several of them have people that have figured out a way to get in. I always unlock the door, open it and yell "Get out!" before stepping in and locking the door behind me. Usually I hear the people that got in go out a door in the back of the house.

Some of these houses are in the worst part of town or in rural locations. I see gangs all the time and think "I won't be here tonight."