Surprise!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My beautiful baby John ended up being like my daughter!!!! He was coming, so had an emergency c section two days early, but everything worked out great and I am back in my room waiting for them to bring this precious bundle back in. 6 pounds .07 ounces. ❤

IMG_20200624_232522_01.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My beautiful baby John ended up being like my daughter!!!! He was coming, so had an emergency c section two days early, but everything worked out great and I am back in my room waiting for them to bring this precious bundle back in. 6 pounds .07 ounces. ❤

Oh how exciting! You must be “Over the moon”.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Praise God that everything went well.
He looks like a very handsome boy! :)

You will be a bit sore for a while...get some rest while you can ❤️

Love and prayers xx

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

View attachment 9765

Yay, awesome.

This is good news.

Congratulations.

God bless the baby, you and the family.

:D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMG_20200625_190907_01.jpg IMG_20200625_190846_01.jpg

Possibly getting to go home today. Baby's sugar is stabilizing and is a good eater. I'm a bit sore, but doing very well. *snore* finally gave in and have got at least 4 hours sleep I believe. I couldnt give in and was going on half an hour sleep from Tuesday night till tonight. :D speaking of, have to ban my phone again. I'll have to be strict for awhile with these two hour feedings. Welcome back to mom premie/newborn days nursing. Good times though. Cant wait to see my daughter hopefully tomorrow. She is being super spoiled.