T-R-U-M-P

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can someone reject the Genesis Flood and be Christian??? That's calling Jesus a LIAR, flat out!

Matthew 24:38-39
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

No interpretation needed!
My dear fellow Jack, perhaps your memory is not as good as it was in your younger years. I will reiterate, I do not reject that the flood occurred nor have I ever. I do however question whether it was God who caused the flood. Why do I question it? I have explained it several times and will do it again if you are interested to know?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We can explain our positions. I do not see you trying to explain yours.
Ask it shall be given, seek you will find, knock and the door will be opened. :) I've heard that somewhere before; now you have as well. What is it you want explained; I will do my best.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And why assume a position about me because I have a perspective you don't understand?
It’s not that your position is not understandable. It’s that you deliberately speak in unintelligible ways, passing it off as superlative wisdom.

THE pivot point is supporting the globalist agenda of destroying America through the invasion at the southern border. This is a binary consideration. No double speak is acceptable.

The very fact that your position is unintelligible puts you in the camp of moral deception - plain and simple.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It’s not that your position is not understandable. It’s that you deliberately speak in unintelligible ways, passing it off as superlative wisdom.

THE pivot point is supporting the globalist agenda of destroying America through the invasion at the southern border. This is a binary consideration. No double speak is acceptable.

The very fact that your position is intelligible puts you in the camp of moral deception - plain and simple.
hmmmmm!

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course Trump is using Christianity. I don't think he's Christian. But, what I like about Trump is that Liberals are obsessed with HATE for Trump. Politicians HATE Trump! Trump can't be all bad.
Its a tough call for me, its hard to imagine someone who uses the Christian faith in a not so authentic way to obtain more votes being a better option then voting democrat but man i almost feel sick saying this, id still have to say hes the lesser of two evils

And I agree many of the things liberals hate Trump for are irrational and not even true

For example, "Theres fine people on both sides"

Im sure that was true and Trump also called out Nationalists and Supremacists, he even used the word thug to describe them. I thought he spoke very well that day

Im not trying to tell anyone how to vote or push my convictions on anyone, i respect your opinion and the opinions of others. At the end of the day I pray we all have a good weekend and get to spend time with family and loved ones

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear fellow Jack, perhaps your memory is not as good as it was in your younger years. I will reiterate, I do not reject that the flood occurred nor have I ever. I do however question whether it was God who caused the flood. Why do I question it? I have explained it several times and will do it again if you are interested to know?
I remember you said God didn't bring the Flood. Do you remember?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a tough call for me, its hard to imagine someone who uses the Christian faith in a not so authentic way to obtain more votes being a better option then voting democrat but man i almost feel sick saying this, id still have to say hes the lesser of two evils

And I agree many of the things liberals hate Trump for are irrational and not even true

Im sure that was true and Trump also called out Nationalists and Supremacists, he even used the word thug to describe them. I thought he spoke very well that day

Im not trying to tell anyone how to vote or push my convictions on anyone, i respect your opinion and the opinions of others. At the end of the day I pray we all have a good weekend and get to spend time with family and loved ones
God uses sinners to accomplish His will!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh silly, us. Human beings. You are like me when it comes down to the need for our Father in Heaven to come first, and to love our fellow neighbors as ourself, and live in peace with all people if by any means possible, by the spirit.

There are many people who will use Jesus as a front in order to abuse, others by a false authority of power. It’s no different in politics, some presidents make a difference for better, some presidents make a difference for worse. Either way, God has them there in their position for a reason each and every season they come into office for four years.

Communion in the spirit, to love God and to love others, living peaceful if possible, even in different views be it from the viewpoint of the Bible that is shared with you, or what is presented by the world to you, from others, that is what is important. To encourage that one has newness of life in Christ, raising, becoming a child of God, seeking God to increase us in our spiritual maturity with him now being our Father, praying in Jesus name and having fellowship with both by and through the heart.

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
However, it does contradict scripture.
Yes, that is the case. Those who wrote scripture did not have their pen moved by an unseen force; they wrote from the perspective they had (their world view) Since Jesus came and corrected that perspective we can accurately conclude that not everything they wrote about God was correct. For example, Isaiah wrote that God is the author of both evil and good. This is clearly incorrect if we take the witness of Jesus and the apostles seriously.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He doesn't stand a chance. Poor soul is battling some issue with his vocal cords or larynx. Making it hard to listen to him speak for long.

A real incumbrancer for any president.
But he is going to interfere and take some Dem votes. They say also GOP votes but more Dem.

What voice disorder does Robert F. Kennedy Jr. have?​

According to ABC News, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. suffers from "spasmodic dysphonia, a specific form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the voice box." This is not a life-threatening illness but it can certainly affect one's quality of life.
Other people who have it say "losing your voice hits people in their primary, intimate connection to the outside world and affects nearly every aspect of their lives."
In a conversation with Oprah Winfrey for the February 2007 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, Robert went into detail regarding the rare disorder.
"The disease didn't hit me until I was about 43. I used to have a strong voice," he revealed. While it doesn't hurt, it certainly makes life a bit more complicated.
In the beginning, his symptoms were slight and came in the form of a "mild tremble for a couple of years." Evidently, they shouldn't worsen, but Robert believes his did.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh silly, us. Human beings. You are like me when it comes down to the need for our Father in Heaven to come first, and to love our fellow neighbors as ourself, and live in peace with all people if by any means possible, by the spirit.

There are many people who will use Jesus as a front in order to abuse, others by a false authority of power. It’s no different in politics, some presidents make a difference for better, some presidents make a difference for worse. Either way, God has them there in their position for a reason each and every season they come into office for four years.

Communion in the spirit, to love God and to love others, living peaceful if possible, even in different views be it from the viewpoint of the Bible that is shared with you, or what is presented by the world to you, from others, that is what is important. To encourage that one has newness of life in Christ, raising, becoming a child of God, seeking God to increase us in our spiritual maturity with him now being our Father, praying in Jesus name and having fellowship with both by and through the heart.
Yes it does sound like we share the same spiritual gift which is having unconditional love for our neighbors. It took alot of suffering to get me to this point. Being poor in spirit is a beautiful thing and I am well aware at this point of how sinful the flesh is, so trading jabs is such a waste. We need to be loving eachother and encouraging eachother

Biden or Trump, I will be content either way. They like to cancel alot of things these days but they can never cancel the good news!

Thanks for replying brother

Reactions: MatthewG

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does sound like we share the same spiritual gift which is having unconditional love for our neighbors. It took alot of suffering to get me to this point. Being poor in spirit is a beautiful thing and I am well aware at this point of how sinful the flesh is, so trading jabs is such a waste. We need to be loving eachother and encouraging eachother

Biden or Trump, I will be content either way. They like to cancel alot of things these days but they can never cancel the good news!

Christians are not "content" with Biden the baby killer.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you too, Jazz! There is always this focus be it, on ourself, on the world and its desires and pleasures, or even own feelings as though it was never our fault to begin with. It’s interesting to read what Adam, and Eve both said, denying taking up responsibility before God, on top of by desire to make one wise, Eve decided to partake, thinking that she would not die that day, only to come to realize they were both all of a sudden now hiding from God, even sowing fig leaves, as clothes. This is seen as hiding oneself behind religion, to cover up the nakedness, and not the Lord Jesus, whose name would come up way later down the road. God shows them properly made material clothing, by using an animal in the Garden. (Perhaps Adam and Eve noticing this carried on to give sacrifices to God, and it carried on with Cain and Abel. (Genesis)

That was an escape from the world for a moment was is not? All the best to you and all the others in this space of the universe. Always remember our fellowship with the Father and the Son! May all be encouraged to learn about them both.

Something else came to mind, and hope it helps who ever may be interested. Did you know that you can know, who God is? That’s what He desires for us to know him, and his son. And it’s a very important and personal relationship with God by and through being made spiritually alive, or born again some call it.

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God (Yahweh/Yahavah), and Jesus “Christ” the anointed one, whom You have sent.

Something to really ponder and think on, age-during life is gained, by knowing, the only true God. Jesus is speaking here, perhaps to the disciples, his chosen apostles or he is praying to his Father, in this passage.

He expressed concerns of people being able to KNOW YOU, the you here is ; Your inner self which is your soul, God given (mind/will/emotions) is at rest and peace knowing God, whom created everything by his Word.

Though you may have trouble, in Christ abiding in him, there is rest and peace with God, by and through the spirit, worshiping the one whom adopts you, as his Child and you partake in his heavenly spiritual kingdom, and become heirs with Christ even known as brothers, mothers, sisters of the Lord Jesus, who choose to do the will of God, and allow God to work in and through the individual, through ups and downs of life all while innerly knowing how you are with your Maker, who know you will face in the afterlife one day.

To love God first and to love others is so vitally important, living by faith, walking by the spirit, supplications and intercession for any and all who come in and on our heart, or bad news or justice to be merited out properly, in front of the LORD GOD, daily is a choose to pick up our cross and be humble, gentle, peaceful, full of mercy, which is looked at as weak by the Worlds standard. It’s the strongest who wins!

Wrong, God uses weak things to confound the wise and he is near to those who are broken and poor: for theirs is the kingdom of God.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You can get a good idea of whom Trump is by who his enemies are.

As for his promoting of that Bible, He is reaching out to the Christians for support, not the Satanists or globalists. Whether he is doing it right or wrong, fact is he is confessing Christ in front of men. He is operating in light of the understanding he currently has.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can get a good idea of whom Trump is by who his enemies are.

As for his promoting of that Bible, He is reaching out to the Christians for support, not the Satanists or globalists. Whether he is doing it right or wrong, fact is he is confessing Christ in front of men. He is operating in light of the understanding he currently has.
Traveler,

Did not know that about Trump, I don’t believe there will ever be a Christian nation on earth, because there never has been. It’s to me more heavenly, in which we are partaking in being moved from the darkness into light with the Son in the Kingdom, and adopted by the Father through believing in the Gospel which is the death, burial, and resurrection with God raising him up from the dead. If Trump is doing what he is doing for the glory of God let it be for the glory of God by Christ in Him, and not for the glory of man. Perhaps more people will come into a more mature relationship with the Father and the Son, and continue to mature growing and learning from experiences had. I don’t know how much of the spirit of Christ is in a person whom decides to openly love as God loved, so all in all, a good reminder is as Paul wrote to Timothy saying.

1 Timothy 2:1-7

English Standard Version

Pray for All People​

2 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. 3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man[a] Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time. 7 For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying), a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

My only hope is for people to find the light in a world that can be so full of darkness, even with our own past looked at in the reflection of a mirror. Praise God that mirror is moved from us, when abiding in Christ. In order to love God and to love others without hypocrisy.