Taylor Swift concert causes earthquake

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
earthquakes are caused by undergro9und tectonic movement of the plates. Not a bunch of fans screaming and shouting and clapping. Noisy? Yes! Cause tectonic plates to shift to create an earthquake or like a nuclear blast or MOAB? No!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought things like earthquakes and hurricanes were caused by homosexuals.
They probably wish they could create earthquakes to quash the opposition. But probably not so gifted. Sorry dude :(

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in October 1988, before the program was nationally relevant like it is today, and before former Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly was tasked with bringing LSU back to glory, the Tigers were locked in a defensive battle with the No. 4 Auburn Tigers. Auburn had only mustered two field goals the entire game while holding LSU scoreless. Then, with less than two minutes left in the fourth quarter, something incredible happened.

LSU quarterback Tommy Hodson found Eddie Fuller in the back of the end zone for the game-winning touchdown. The stadium went so nuts, so crazy and got so loud that it actually registered an earthquake. That LSU-Auburn rivalry game is now famously known as "The Earthquake Game."

This is what happens when 95,000 fans go nuts. LSU is the only stadium I have exited from, that my ears rang for several hours after the game. Something about the weigth of the air over Death Valley on a Saturday night with about 85,000 drunk cajans. The seismic registers are just blocks from the stadium.

• Haha
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in October 1988, before the program was nationally relevant like it is today, and before former Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly was tasked with bringing LSU back to glory, the Tigers were locked in a defensive battle with the No. 4 Auburn Tigers. Auburn had only mustered two field goals the entire game while holding LSU scoreless. Then, with less than two minutes left in the fourth quarter, something incredible happened.

LSU quarterback Tommy Hodson found Eddie Fuller in the back of the end zone for the game-winning touchdown. The stadium went so nuts, so crazy and got so loud that it actually registered an earthquake. That LSU-Auburn rivalry game is now famously known as "The Earthquake Game."

This is what happens when 95,000 fans go nuts. LSU is the only stadium I have exited from, that my ears rang for several hours after the game. Something about the weigth of the air over Death Valley on a Saturday night with about 85,000 drunk cajans. The seismic registers are just blocks from the stadium.
People can also stumble and swerve when drunk as if they were caught in an earthquake. :watching and waiting: