Ten Days of Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Our example of the events and timeline of the last days......

Genesis 7:10-12 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

Our Father warned Noah, as He warns us...in seven days the flood will come to pass! Noah was 600 years old and the date was the "second month, seventeenth day" which is the Hebrew date of Lyar 17 or, should it happen in 2011...is our May 21.

In the future sense, the fountains of the great deep flood the earth (which I understand as Satanic deception) as well as rain from the windows of heaven....manna from heaven, truth. Both inundate the earth for forty days and forty nights.​

8:6-7 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made: And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.

The raven is symbolic of Satan as the dove is of the Holy Spirit. The raven himself is sent forth at the end of the forty days. But, the period of tribulation is [150] days which is five months...​

Noah’s flood:

Genesis 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

The flood of the last days:

Revelation 9:5,10 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. (10) And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

It began on Lyar 17 when Noah was 600. It ended on Lyar 27 when Noah was 601.​

Genesis 8:13-16 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry. And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried. And God spake unto Noah, saying, Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.

From entering the ark to going “forth of the ark” was one year and ten days. Why ten days?​

Daniel 1:12 Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Which English translation are you citing? Is it one you said is corrupt?

I always use the King James Version. Why would I use a corrupt translation?

There was a great deal of information in the OP....am I to understand that you are overlooking all of it and instead choosing to stick pins in the Bible I use? Please see what is written.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I always use the King James Version. Why would I use a corrupt translation?

There was a great deal of information in the OP....am I to understand that you are overlooking all of it and instead choosing to stick pins in the Bible I use? Please see what is written.
Even the KJV tells us that Jesus is God. You stated before that is corrupt teaching. That leaves you quite a dilemma.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Whoops, my mistake. It was Walking In Grace who made the comments. I apologize to whirlwind.

Babysitting can be pretty busy : )