"That Wicked" has problems!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think this refutes anything I have said? Jesus HAS been gone a long time already. Many in the early church believed that He could return at any time. Peter suggested that maybe Jesus wouldn't return as soon as they had hoped.
In the use of the "religious" term of "THE" Millennium", that word ALWAYS points to their "religious" belief system of a literal 1000 years, AFTER we have been resurrected into Glory.
In the KJV New Testament, it does NOT say that.
When one understands that Jesus Himself IS the First Resurrection, we who do believe, "hath part" (present tense) in Jesus, Who is the First Resurrection. Therefore the 2nd death hath no power.
In Christ, we are now partakers of the divine nature NOW, but only in part.
As it is also said: "we know in part".

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You avoided the point I made about a person who PRAYS to an idol. For them to expect an answer, means THEY PRAYED IN FAITH, though vain as it is. You are not listening to HIS thoughts about His OWN words. Isa. 55:8-9.

I said they were/are deceived/deluded. Isaiah says they are deceived/deluded. (Isaiah 44:20)

By the way, how does Isaiah 55:8-9 apply to me any more than it applies to you?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said they were/are deceived/deluded. Isaiah says they are deceived/deluded. (Isaiah 44:20)

By the way, how does Isaiah 55:8-9 apply to me any more than it applies to you?
Concerning the Lord's prophetic words, I don't listen to my mind of "the natural man, or the "scholarly learned".
I don't read anything of the Newer Bible versions except the KJV.
Nor do I listen to the commentary of "the early church fathers", or any OTHER so called christian author of today.
But this I do DO:
Prov. 3[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; andlean not unto thine own understanding.
Therefore, by the Authority of the Holy Spirit within me, I know that his Promise to lead and guide me into ALL truth is sure, and can be trusted:
John 16[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless, that is what the Bible teaches.
They won't be asking anything as they will be in the ground waiting for their final judgment after the Second Resurrection.
You think you absolutely know that but, I say, based on the certainty of Biblical prophecy, the Millennial Kingdom WILL happen. Why would God waste His and His prophets' time making prophecies that He knew would never come true? Have a good day. ;)
All the OC prophecies concerning Israel, are "IF/THEN" prophecies.
"IF" they obeyed God through faith,
"THEN" those prophecies would have been fulfilled by God for them.
So then also,
"IF" they didn't obey Him through faith,
"THEN" those prophecies are now void and dysfunctional towards them, and anyone else.
Israel did not obey God through faith. They missed the day of their visitation, and the KoG was taken from them, and given to another!
Under the NEW Covenant (contract), through Christ's shed Blood, the OLD Covenant (contract) is just history, and is now for reference to us, AS EXAMPLES ONLY.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Concerning the Lord's prophetic words, I don't listen to my mind of "the natural man, or the "scholarly learned".
I don't read anything of the Newer Bible versions except the KJV.
Nor do I listen to the commentary of "the early church fathers", or any OTHER so called christian author of today.
But this I do DO:
Prov. 3[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; andlean not unto thine own understanding.
Therefore, by the Authority of the Holy Spirit within me, I know that his Promise to lead and guide me into ALL truth is sure, and can be trusted:
John 16[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

What makes you think that others don't have that same assurance or that they "lean on their own understanding"? Our main point of disagreement is that you seem to think you are some type of prophet and I know that the "essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus Christ". (Revelation 19:10) Why not put your KJV fanaticism aside, pray for humility, and just witness for Jesus Christ? The gospels already stand as a witness. All you need to do is affirm it. The Holy Spirit is the teaching authority in the Church--in fact, the Apostle John says that we don't even need anyone to teach us if we have the Holy Spirit. (see 1 John 2:27)

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I raised that point with you some time ago in response to your seemingly unshakeable faith in your own abilities to hear God over the ability of others to hear Him.
You can say and believe as you want, of what you think about me, but am no different than you or anyone else!
It's all about Him displacing the "dirty water", that is in you from the "scholarly learned", with His
"clear water" from the Holy Spirit.
Isa. 55:8-9
Prov. 3:5
John 16:13

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All the OC prophecies concerning Israel, are "IF/THEN" prophecies.
Untrue. You need to read the OT again. There are many, many prophecies which are not predicated on obedience. (Which I have said to you at least a half-dozen times.)

They missed the day of their visitation...
Yes, except for a remnant, they did.
...and the KoG was taken from them, and given to another!
Yes, it was--but only temporarily and only the spiritual Kingdom. That is why Paul said in Romans that we should "...think how much greater a blessing the world will share when [the Jews] finally accept it [salvation through the Lord Jesus]." (Romans 11:12)
Under the NEW Covenant (contract), through Christ's shed Blood, the OLD Covenant (contract) is just history, and is now for reference to us, AS EXAMPLES ONLY.
No--you are very wrong. A covenant is NOT a contract. A contract becomes null and void if one of the contracting parties doesn't hold up his/her end. A covenant is one where the covenant stays in place whether or not one of the parties breaks their portion. If you recall, Yahweh put Abraham into a deep sleep and swore by Himself that He would take on the responsibility of upholding both ends of the covenant. "...God's gifts and His call can never be withdrawn." (Romans 11:29)

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You can say and believe as you want, of what you think about me, but am no different than you or anyone else!
And yet you beat the drum of your supposed infallibility every day?
It's all about Him displacing the "dirty water", that is in you from the "scholarly learned", with His
"clear water" from the Holy Spirit.
Isa. 55:8-9
Prov. 3:5
John 16:13

But your thoughts are right up there with God's? Only you do not lean on your own understanding? And only YOU hear from the Holy Spirit?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.What makes you think that others don't have that same assurance or that they "lean on their own understanding"?
2. Our main point of disagreement is that you seem to think you are some type of prophet and I know that the "essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus Christ". (Revelation 19:10)
3. Why not put your KJV fanaticism aside, pray for humility, and just witness for Jesus Christ? The gospels already stand as a witness. All you need to do is affirm it.
4. The Holy Spirit is the teaching authority in the Church--in fact, the Apostle John says that we don't even need anyone to teach us if we have the Holy Spirit. (see 1 John 2:27)
1. They are too hamstrung by the "scholarly learned". BTW, On the next Service of your Church, let the Pastor know that you want to deliver the Sermon, and that you, or anyone else should do it regularly.
Nope! It's not going to happen.
2. I am no prophet! All I do is what I said. I read God's word. However for me, I do not hear or listen to what men of church doctrines say.
3. Nope! I will never leave the KJV for any other Bible, or for many of them. I gave my testimony here of why!
I agree and I do preach the simplicity of the Gospel, who is Christ Himself!
4. If you agree to that, then get to it ASAP, and stop listening to the "scholarly learned" NOW!!
Just trust in the Lord ONLY, for His OWN thoughts about His OWN words!!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. They are too hamstrung by the "scholarly learned". BTW, On the next Service of your Church, let the Pastor know that you want to deliver the Sermon, and that you, or anyone else should do it regularly.
Nope! It's not going to happen.
I go to a house church and I have neither the desire nor the ability to preach.
2. I am no prophet! All I do is what I said. I read God's word. However for me, I do not hear or listen to what men of church doctrines say.
You might be missing out on what the Holy Spirit has told others. But, if that is what you want--who's trying to stop you?
3. Nope! I will never leave the KJV for any other Bible, or for many of them. I gave my testimony here of why!
I said you should perhaps leave the FANATICISM aside. We are here to tell the world about Jesus, not one particular translation of the Bible. How would the KJV be essential for a Russian?
4. If you agree to that, then get to it ASAP, and stop listening to the "scholarly learned" NOW!!
Just trust in the Lord ONLY, for His OWN thoughts about His OWN words!!
What makes you think I don't? You fling all kinds of accusations without ONE shred of proof. That makes you a puffed-up poobah and why should I listen to you at all? Because you are infallible--like the Pope?

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet you beat the drum of your supposed infallibility every day?

But your thoughts are right up there with God's? Only you do not lean on your own understanding? And only YOU hear from the Holy Spirit?
1 Cor. 2[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. Isa. 55:8-9; Prov. 3:5; John 16:13.
So, whose mind do you listen to for guidance into ALL truth?
1. Yours, of the natural man.
2. The minds of the "Scholarly learned".
3. The Holy Spirit, Who was Gifted to be within you.
4. All of the above.
> Unfortunately, many, many BA Christians have ALLOWED themselves to be "hoodwinked" by "Religion" and the "scholarly learned" who run it, and do have not "the faith of Jesus" to trust God as He did, for His "guidance", but instead follow the "thoughts and ways" of denominational Religion, and WHAT they say is acceptable truth.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think I don't? You fling all kinds of accusations without ONE shred of proof. That makes you a puffed-up poobah and why should listen to you at all? Because you are infallible--like the Pope?
All your doctrinal beliefs, concerning the Lord's words on prophecy, is from the scholarly learned!
I have given you proof, but you are in denial. No one, even God can help with that, until He reveals His Truth to you. Until then I am just worthless in comparison to what you have allowed yourself to be taught.
Do You want more proof?
Then start with this:
Of the three views on the great tribulation, which one is the truth? But be aware, that only the Lord, and those who have His Mind know for sure!
1. The Pre-tribulation view.
2. The Mid-tribulation view.
3. The Post-tribulation view.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All your doctrinal beliefs, concerning the Lord's words on prophecy, is from the scholarly learned!
I take my beliefs from the Bible.
I have given you proof, but you are in denial.
A psychological term? Gee--does that mean that you have been listening to the "scholarly learned". (BTW--I wouldn't listen to psychologists, if I were you. I have a Masters in it and I had to "unlearn" a lot to be in conformity to the word of God.

No one, even God can't *edit* help with that
"Even God" can't?? I used to think that some theologians were incredibly arrogant but you have them all beat. All so you don't have to admit that you could be wrong about some bit of knowledge (er--TRUTH) that you think you have?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take my beliefs from the Bible.
By whose "mind" do you understand it?
I gave you a selection.
A psychological term? Gee--does that mean that you have been listening to the "scholarly learned". (BTW--I wouldn't listen to psychologists, if I were you. I have a Masters in it and I had to "unlearn" a lot to be in conformity to the word of God.
Thanks for letting me know that your mind is a Master at Psychology. I now understand why you don't "let go and let God", subconsciously you have alot to protect.
Even God" can't?? I used to think that some theologians were incredibly arrogant but you have them all beat. All so you don't have to admit that you could be wrong about some bit of knowledge (er--TRUTH) that you think you have
God will not invade us and displace what we hold onto dearly, until he reveals his Truth to us, and then agree with him about it, or continue to disagree against it
I thought you are a Master of the mind, but you don't know about "free will", and how the persuasion from another mind influences us to cause us to change, to agree or remain disagreeable with that other mind?

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By whose "mind" do you understand it?
I gave you a selection.

Thanks for letting me know that your mind is a Master at Psychology. I now understand why you don't "let go and let God", subconsciously you have a lot to protect.
Not at all--I count it as mostly rubbish. Hmm--"subconsciously"--another psychological term? One would think it is you who have the M.S. in Psychology. I defy you to find anything "psychological" in any of my posts.

God will not invade us and displace what we hold onto dearly, until he reveals his Truth to us, and then agree with him about it, or continue to disagree against it
What makes you think that has not already taken place in me? I grow weary of your nonsense. (Now, congratulate yourself that you are still superior to all others and only you hear from God).

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, the words I stated: "another mind" was done purposely, because the words "the Comforter"- KJV- TR Greek, means exactly that: "another mind" to come along side" our mind.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all--I count it as mostly rubbish. Hmm--"subconsciously"--another psychological term? One would think it is you who have the M.S. in Psychology. I defy you to find anything "psychological" in any of my posts.
Simply by the way you argue your points. You never answer me directly when I challenge you, or when I ask a direct question. Will you "deny" that? :)
BTW, I earned my degree through trial and error, and was endorsed by God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Simply by the way you argue your points. You never answer me directly when I challenge you, or when I ask a direct question. Will you "deny" that? :)
BTW, I earned my degree through trial and error, and was endorsed by God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

All utter balderdash. I'm going to bed and will not come back to this thread in the A.M.