"That Wicked" has problems!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction:
BTW, the words I stated: "another mind" was done purposely, because the words "another Comforter"- KJV- TR Greek, means exactly that: "another mind" to come along side" our mind.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh--because I have the mind of Christ and the Helmet of Salvation and resist your nonsense? Think again.
No, you think again-
It could be that you have the mind of "church-ianity" , and also that of the "another mind" (of God), but the former is holding more sway over you than the latter.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to "unlearn" a lot to be in conformity to the word of God.
Lol.... You now have to "unlearn" what "church-ianity" has taught you on prophecy, and re-learn it from the perspective of God's "thoughts and ways" about it. That shall only take place when you fully yield yourself to His WAY of doing things. Prov. 3:5; John 16:13.

Reactions: Helen

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.... You now have to "unlearn" what "church-ianity" has taught you on prophecy, and re-learn it from the perspective of God's "thoughts and ways" about it. That shall only take place when you fully yield yourself to His WAY of doing things. Prov. 3:5; John 16:13.
My Correction:
That shall only take place when you fully yield yourself to His WAY of interpreting scripture through His "another mind" only, that He has Given you.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have said this before:
The corruption of OUR thoughts began when we were young, and they are deep seated.
When I say: he is Red, has horns and a tail, sitting on your shoulder with a pitch fork, I am speaking of a picture that was planted (sown) in your mind, as well with millions of others, my self included.
Question:
Though the above is just one small example, what else of preconceived thoughts are of error, that were also sown in your/our mind since then, about biblical prophecy, involving Jesus' parables, His Resurrection, a thousand years, the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Hell, paradise, Heavenly Jerusalem, the Prophecies of Daniel, antichrist, mystery, Babylon the Great, etc, etc.
Yes, the pictures of error, in OUR minds, are a mish-mash of some truth, but with a large amount of error.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, what you and I have willingly swallowed is religious slop, from the hands of the Tares, the religious "scholarly learned", of which is NOT "ALL truth", that the Lord said He would guide us INTO!
Do I sound like I am "grinding an ax-e"?
You betcha!!
1 Tim 4[1] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
> And of course, you could apply that to me, but I don't apply it to you, because it is expected to go into that event of,
"the Lord shall NOT come, except there be a falling away FIRST (from faith). 2 Thes. 2:3