• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Col 1 By Jesus all things were created!

Jesus is God THE SAVIOR!
Error in trinity translation. Jesus is Gods master worker of Prov 8--He assures all God created all of it, Jesus first, then all other things through Jesus.
Yes, very clearly.

Gen 1:26 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness. Col 1 By Him all things were created.
Us yes= YHWH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus) but was not named Jesus then. Michael is who God sent to earth. Our image= the ability to love and reason.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it says just the opposite. This and other verses clearly state that Jesus is God.

Only because of errors in your bible versions.
Here is what Jesus said--John 17:3-- This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.

We all must choose who we believe.
Those errors translated in has caused much confusion=41,000 trinity religions= a house divided will not stand. They cant seem to understand this simple bible milk= a true mark of Jesus 1 religion--1Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no shortage of different translations of Titus 2:13. Grammatically it can be taken in more than one way, many that don't make Jesus God. Here's why I favor the latter: You've probably seen in the introduction of many of Paul's letters mention of the God of Jesus. If Titus actually said Jesus is God, I'd be forced to accept that God has a God. I've not been able to bring myself to admit that, so I take Jesus to be the son of God. That way it's easy to see how Jesus could have a God; his Father is God. And that agrees with all the verses that mention Jesus' Father. Not sure who I would say God's father is.
There is another verse you will probably not believe either, but it is in Hebrews 1 where The Father God says to Jesus: "God, your God, has anointed You. So the Father is declaring that not only is the Father God, but so is the Son.

8 But to the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:

“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
12 Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not fail.”

13 But to which of the angels has He ever said:

“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Error in trinity translation. Jesus is Gods master worker of Prov 8--He assures all God created all of it, Jesus first, then all other things through Jesus.

Us yes= YHWH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus) but was not named Jesus then. Michael is who God sent to earth. Our image= the ability to love and reason.
For what reason was Michael sent to earth, and where do you read this?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what reason was Michael sent to earth, and where do you read this?
God sent his best. Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel) --its his voice 1Thess 4:16)
Daniel 12:1 It is Michael who stands up for Gods chosen in the last days.
Rev 6- begins the ride of the white horse( this is the war in heaven) Michael is listed on that event. Rev 6:1-he receives his crown--Jesus is Gods appointed king getting the crown. That ride continues- Rev 19:11=Armageddon-Jesus listed on the white horse. Its the same ride continued. It doesnt stop until 1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself. Then there will be no more righteous war( white horse) after Rev 20 is done.
Jesus is Michael.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent his best. Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel) --its his voice 1Thess 4:16)
Daniel 12:1 It is Michael who stands up for Gods chosen in the last days.
Rev 6- begins the ride of the white horse( this is the war in heaven) Michael is listed on that event. Rev 6:1-he receives his crown--Jesus is Gods appointed king getting the crown. That ride continues- Rev 19:11=Armageddon-Jesus listed on the white horse. Its the same ride continued. It doesnt stop until 1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself. Then there will be no more righteous war( white horse) after Rev 20 is done.
Jesus is Michael.
No, Jesus is not Michael, though some denominations believe so. Michael is actually the Archangel over God's chosen country of Israel. That is why we see him so many times in scripture, especially Daniel.

Daniel 10:
Gabriel speaks:
12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.

20 Then he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come. 21 But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.

Daniel is talking about Michael being prince (archangel) over his country who Daniel was addressing (Israel).

There are also fallen archangels. They are over idolotrous nations. Prince of Persia, and prince of Greece (vs. 20).

Gabriel is not an archangel. He stands in the presence of God and is a special messenger. Because of that he is described as: a certain man clothed in linen, whose waist was girded with gold of Uphaz! 6 His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Jesus is described similarly as Gabriel in Revelation 1:
14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Daniel 12:

“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people.

Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Michael is just an archangel over the people of one country. Lucifer was a higher rank than Michael. Satan was a cherub.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich R

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Jesus is not Michael, though some denominations believe so. Michael is actually the Archangel over God's chosen country of Israel. That is why we see him so many times in scripture, especially Daniel.

Daniel 10:
Gabriel speaks:
12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.

20 Then he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come. 21 But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.

Daniel is talking about Michael being prince (archangel) over his country who Daniel was addressing (Israel).

There are also fallen archangels. They are over idolotrous nations. Prince of Persia, and prince of Greece (vs. 20).

Gabriel is not an archangel. He stands in the presence of God and is a special messenger. Because of that he is described as: a certain man clothed in linen, whose waist was girded with gold of Uphaz! 6 His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Jesus is described similarly as Gabriel in Revelation 1:
14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Daniel 12:

“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people.

Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Michael is just an archangel over the people of one country. Lucifer was a higher rank than Michael. Satan was a cherub.

Israel religion is cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:38-39) they have outright refused to do verse 39 for over 1950 years, they never will. Spiritual Israel meaning Gods chosen is who the Israel in Revelation speaks of.
If Jesus were God he was already king, but he had to be appointed to a kingship, appointed by one superior to him= the ancient of days( YHWH(Jehovah)--Archangel means chief of the angels--not just over a country.
Gabriel is never called archangel, only Michael is. My post above is correct. The trinity religions do not have Jesus, they are a house divided, they will not stand.
Israel NEVER served God as a trinity, Catholicisms own encyclopedia says the apostles knew nothing of a trinity. That means when Jesus attended the Israelite places of worship was taught the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) as was every bible writer--these are undeniable facts.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel religion is cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:38-39) they have outright refused to do verse 39 for over 1950 years, they never will. Spiritual Israel meaning Gods chosen is who the Israel in Revelation speaks of.

National Israel was punished and partially blinded for their rejection of their Messiah, but only for a specific amount of time, NOT FOREVER as you believe. Once all the predetermined number of Gentiles has been saved ("the fullness of the Gentiles comes in"), THEN the partial blindness will be lifted and ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED. God fulfills His promise to Israel. Only man can lie, never God. Once you understand this theology in Romans 11, then Revelation 12 is clear. The woman in Rev. 12 is National Israel. "Her other offspring" of the last verse are Gentile Christians (spiritual Israel). But the main subject is the saving of national Israel.

Revelation 12:16-17 we see the woman is being protected during the first 3.5 years during which time they are being saved with the help of the 2 witnesses Rev. 11. The rest of her offspring is spiritual Israel (Gentiles) during the Great Tribulation. Those are Christians who have yet to overcome. They will suffer martyrdom, or take the mark of the beast and be damned. These are those who are "alive and remain 1 Thes. 4:17."

If Jesus were God he was already king, but he had to be appointed to a kingship, appointed by one superior to him= the ancient of days( YHWH(Jehovah)--Archangel means chief of the angels--not just over a country.

Archangel does not mean chief of the angels. Where do you see this in scripture? How to determine scripturaly that an archangel is over a specific country is that they are referred to as "princes." Michael is said to be an "archangel" and also a prince. Therefore, seeing as there are demonic princes over the country of Persia, and another over Greece, and Michael is referred as "your prince."

20 Then he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come. 21 But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.)

Sorry, that is not Jesus. But I can see how you could assume that. But Jesus, when seen in the Old Testament, has always been "the Angel of the Lord." No other "angel" would allow themselves to be worshiped, bowed down to, nor command our shoes to be removed while standing on holy ground (burning bush was Jesus - I AM).
Gabriel is never called archangel, only Michael is.

I said that. However, there are more than one archangels, but only one Angel of the Lord.
My post above is correct. The trinity religions do not have Jesus, they are a house divided, they will not stand.
Israel NEVER served God as a trinity, Catholicisms own encyclopedia says the apostles knew nothing of a trinity. That means when Jesus attended the Israelite places of worship was taught the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) as was every bible writer--these are undeniable facts.

No, your post says that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. Wrong. Also Jesus preached a Trinitarian baptism. So if you don't believe in Jesus then you are Old Testament where they did not know of Him yet and don't believe the gospels.

See Matthew 28:19 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go [a]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great.

Thank you pointing out your points to @Keiw , and hope you are good now @Jack by expressing the views you have, sir.
Not my "views". Scripture is clear. Jesus is God the Savior.
1 Timothy 4
10 We trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men,

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who told you that you're qualified to rewrite our Bible? Kingdom Hall maybe? Even the NWT says Kingdom Hall is WRONG!

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
National Israel was punished and partially blinded for their rejection of their Messiah, but only for a specific amount of time, NOT FOREVER as you believe. Once all the predetermined number of Gentiles has been saved ("the fullness of the Gentiles comes in"), THEN the partial blindness will be lifted and ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED. God fulfills His promise to Israel. Only man can lie, never God. Once you understand this theology in Romans 11, then Revelation 12 is clear. The woman in Rev. 12 is National Israel. "Her other offspring" of the last verse are Gentile Christians (spiritual Israel). But the main subject is the saving of national Israel.

Revelation 12:16-17 we see the woman is being protected during the first 3.5 years during which time they are being saved with the help of the 2 witnesses Rev. 11. The rest of her offspring is spiritual Israel (Gentiles) during the Great Tribulation. Those are Christians who have yet to overcome. They will suffer martyrdom, or take the mark of the beast and be damned. These are those who are "alive and remain 1 Thes. 4:17."

Archangel does not mean chief of the angels. Where do you see this in scripture? How to determine scripturaly that an archangel is over a specific country is that they are referred to as "princes." Michael is said to be an "archangel" and also a prince. Therefore, seeing as there are demonic princes over the country of Persia, and another over Greece, and Michael is referred as "your prince."

20 Then he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come. 21 But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.)

Sorry, that is not Jesus. But I can see how you could assume that. But Jesus, when seen in the Old Testament, has always been "the Angel of the Lord." No other "angel" would allow themselves to be worshiped, bowed down to, nor command our shoes to be removed while standing on holy ground (burning bush was Jesus - I AM).

I said that. However, there are more than one archangels, but only one Angel of the Lord.

No, your post says that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. Wrong. Also Jesus preached a Trinitarian baptism. So if you don't believe in Jesus then you are Old Testament where they did not know of Him yet and don't believe the gospels.

See Matthew 28:19 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go [a]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
Matt 23:39 assures Israel is still cut off.
Only 1 archangel named in Gods 66 books.
He didnt teach a trinitarian baptism-he showed that all true followers live to do his Fathers will( John 5:30- Matt 7:21) Everything done by Jesus and the true followers is done in the Fathers name. which included Jesus, and the holy spirit is Gods active force always does the Fathers will because its the Father who sends it.

Trinity translation erred putting worship in for Jesus, facts prove it--They have Israelites bowing to Jesus in worship, yet they knew 100% the Messiah has a God like we do( Psalm 45:7) thus would not bow in worship to one who has a God. Because God does not have a God-Jesus does( John 20:17, Rev 3:12)--The Greek word=proskenaue(spelled wrong)--has 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king-3) honor to a judge, plus 2 more. They bowed in obeisance to Gods appointed king, not worship as trinity translations have erred.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who told you that you're qualified to rewrite our Bible? Kingdom Hall maybe? Even the NWT says Kingdom Hall is WRONG!
No it doesn't. I didn't rewrite the bible. I am taught by the teachers Jesus is with.

Status
Not open for further replies.