The answer of hell and its origins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see, should I believe you or Jesus?
Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Yes, Everlasting Fire of God will burn them all up to nothing left!! Once there is nothing left to burn, the fire of the burning GOES OUT.

Apart from Jesus, NO ONE has eternal existence of any kind whatsoever!!
Your belief system has been fabricated by "church-ianty's" false teachings of years ago, that borders on the concept of "comic books" with a red Devil etc.

Actually, you should believe Jesus Himself, His presence within Paul and Peter.
Man became a living soul, just like the animals. He didn't get an eternal soul, for him to exist into eternity.
The word "soul", is nephesh in Hebrew, meaning animal life. And what is that?
Simply put, nothing more than the "breath of life" is oxygenated air.
Moses never did take Chemistry 101.

All KJV:
Luke 17:28-29-30, specifically 29-30.
2 Thessalonians 1:7- 8-9-10, specifically verse 8-9.
2 Peter 3:10-13, specifically verse 13.
Revelation 20:7-8-10, specifically verse 8.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me simplify it for you.
The Day of Pentecost, and forward right up to today, has been the the true Second coming/manifestation of the Lord.

This is what my " false " was in
response to.

From the day of Pentecost ,50 days after the Passover, 40 days after his death until his ascension, until today is NOT THE TRUE SECOND COMING OF JESUS !

I know how to comprehend and follow a thread and it's off-shoots.

Reactions: amigo de christo

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with your understanding 99.9%.
However, what is not understood by most is, the two witnesses were sent by God to the Jews First, and have been witnessing by their recorded words, ever since Pentecost, for all of the time of God's Age of Grace continues. The two witnesses have been John the Baptist and Jesus, which was a joint ministry.
The ministry of John lasted 6 months.
The ministry of Jesus lasted for 3 years. Both combined equals 3.5 years, aka 1260 days.
Rev.11[3] And I will give power unto my two witnesses [two anointed- Zech. 4:11-14], and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The two witnesses are not Moses and Elijah or anyone else. Therefore, the prophecy of Malachi 4:5 was fulfilled. Listen closely, as to how Jesus explained it in
Matt.11:11-15
[11] Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not RISEN a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
(The "least" of all of God's servants unto His will, is Jesus Himself).

To this day the church is still foolishly looking for two witnesses to come, pointing to the Transfiguration as being something for evidence, when in reality, Jesus told them beforehand what they would see:
John.1[51] And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Thank you for your confirmation of His Truth. I hope that what I have said helps.
Earburner

This is also inaccurate.
The 2 witnesses will be visible to ALL the world laying in the streets dead, via satellite.

What are your studies, preterestist ? JW?
Sounds like a fruit salad of all false doctrines.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the OP:

Sheol a realm after death of the physical body where the dead go into a weakened state of existence. Having a shadowy existence without man nor God ( pagan Hades )
Thought to be the place Jesus descended to in his 3 days of death to rescue the righteous dead.
It appears to be the place of all the dead that pass from these mortal coils.

Gahanna was an actual place of continual smoking embers where rubbish was disposed of in the Valley of Hinnom. Common Jewish word used for HELL.

Hell, a threat, realm having levels of confinement, used as punishment.
The home of Satan. Isaiah 14: 13-16.

Psalms 9:15-18 ( cxt )
The heathen are SUNK DOWN in the PIT that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
The LORD is known by the judgment which HE EXECUTETH: the wicked is snared in the WORK OF HIS OWN HANDS. Higgaion. Sarah.
The WICKED shall be TURNED INTO HELL, AND ALL THE NATIONS THAT FORGET GOD.
For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Proverbs 15:9-12 ( cxt )
The WAY of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that follows after righteousness.
CORRECTION is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproff shall die.
HELL and DESTRUCTION are before the LORD: how much more then the HEARTS of the children of men ?
A scorner loveth not one that reprooves him: neither will he go unto the wise.

Acts2:31 ( cxt 29-32 )
31. He seeing this before spake of the RESURRECTION OF CHRIST, that his soul was not left in HELL, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF only that were the case - time and many councils of men stand against you. Come away and relearn the true Gospel of God. Romans 1:1-3
I couldn't be bothered by the fleshly imaginations of the council of MEN.
You don't understand, because you are not willing to hear others WHO LIVE in the Spirit, and not in the halls of pharisaical church-ianity. It's not me that listens to "the wisdom of men", but rather you.
I actually allow, have access and bow down to the mind of Christ within me, because I have acknowledged that I DIED spiritually when I became born again.
Now my only source for spiritual instruction is the KJV, a Strongs Con. for word references, and His Holy Spirit. I literally live by John 3:18.
I no longer run off to go see what the early "church fathers" have to say, in their uninspired words, or any denominational teaching.
The origin of my faith is not derived by the wisdom of men, but rather in the Power of God.
1 Corinthians 2:5.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is also inaccurate.
The 2 witnesses will be visible to ALL the world laying in the streets dead, via satellite.

What are your studies, preterestist ? JW?
Sounds like a fruit salad of all false doctrines.
So says church-ianity, and the scholarly wisdom of men. 1 Corinthians 2:5.

When you can understand the following, only then will you find out how to "worship Him in Spirit and in truth":
"All of the churches have some of his truth, but none of the churches have all of His truth".
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So says church-ianity, and the scholarly wisdom of men. 1 Corinthians 2:5.

When you can understand the following, only then will you find out how to "worship Him in Spirit and in truth":
"All of the churches have some of his truth, but none of the churches have all of His truth".
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

:spring:
Awww caught you tip toeing thru the tulips tiny tim.

You must have just learned about churchianity, as your new go to word.:Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud:

I have zero faith in your ability to understand the Word of God and minus zero in your ability to teach it to someone else.
:pursuit::sxl:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Everlasting Fire of God will burn them all up to nothing left!! Once there is nothing left to burn, the fire of the burning GOES OUT.

Apart from Jesus, NO ONE has eternal existence of any kind whatsoever!!
Your belief system has been fabricated by "church-ianty's" false teachings of years ago, that borders on the concept of "comic books" with a red Devil etc.

Actually, you should believe Jesus Himself, His presence within Paul and Peter.
Man became a living soul, just like the animals. He didn't get an eternal soul, for him to exist into eternity.
The word "soul", is nephesh in Hebrew, meaning animal life. And what is that?
Simply put, nothing more than the "breath of life" is oxygenated air.
Moses never did take Chemistry 101.

All KJV:
Luke 17:28-29-30, specifically 29-30.
2 Thessalonians 1:7- 8-9-10, specifically verse 8-9.
2 Peter 3:10-13, specifically verse 13.
Revelation 20:7-8-10, specifically verse 8.
They will certainly wish they were "burned up".
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will certainly wish they were "burned up".
Revelation 20

Amen!

Every word that God has spoken to man is TRUTH!
He said all wicked,satan,AC, beast, unbelievers and unrighteous would burn forever throughout all eternity, never to be quenched.

Why they want to change it to something else chaps.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 11 only lists OT Jews - disbelief now.
Why am I conversing with you?

No wonder you are a Jehovah's witness you can twist anything.
1. Hebrews 11 is mostly about faith.
2. Of course the Israelites / Jews mentioned are Old Testament.

Reactions: Jack

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Every word that God has spoken to man is TRUTH!
He said all wicked,satan,AC, beast, unbelievers and unrighteous would burn forever throughout all eternity, never to be quenched..

Yes, and anybody who can't accept that is either a wimp or is satan's mouthpiece..:)
Wimps are always looking for something that makes hell less scary, such as believing in the "purgatory" rubbish that says people will be let out of hell after serving their time, as if hell is a prison like Alcatraz, and they also trawl through the bible looking for verses they can twist into supporting that cockamamie belief..:)
As for Satan, he uses mugs like ventriloquist's dummies to spout the "hell is only temporary" nonsense so people will drop their guard against him and his hell..:)

dummy.jpg

Reactions: Jack and L.A.M.B.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and anybody who can't accept that is either a wimp or is satan's mouthpiece..:)
Wimps are always looking for something that makes hell less scary, such as believing in the "purgatory" rubbish that says people will be let out of hell after serving their time, as if hell is a prison like Alcatraz, and they also trawl through the bible looking for verses they can twist into supporting that cockamamie belief..:)
As for Satan, he uses mugs like ventriloquist's dummies to spout the "hell is only temporary" nonsense so people will drop their guard against him and his hell..:)

View attachment 26112

You mean there is no early outs for good behavior!
How about Hell with a resurrection. Let them serve 10 years in screaming agony and every twenty years or so let a few come back and tell everyone what it is like.

Reactions: Dropship

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
response to.

From the day of Pentecost ,50 days after the Passover, 40 days after his death until his ascension, until today is NOT THE TRUE SECOND COMING OF JESUS !

exactly dear sister . IF it was , HOW COME PAUL who was born again , LOOKED FOR HIS SECOND COMING .
AS did james and others . the PROMISE OF HIS COMING again , THE CHURCHES ALL talked about it .
YOUR SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER . NEVER SELL OUT . KEEP looking for the blessed coming of the LORD .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Basic JW doctrine: The Bible doesn't mean what it says. It means what Kingdom Hall says it means.
They twist the Hell out of the Bible!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
response to.

Revelation
response to.

You do realize that the teachings of church-ianity have lied about the MOST important COMING of the Lord, AND it is without observation!
For if a person is not born again, while they still have breath, all the talk about His thIrd COMING in the VISIBLE Glory of His Immortality, means nothing.
Rev.3[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will COME in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
1st coming in the flesh to Israel only. Observable.
2nd coming in His Spirit to all individuals Unobservable
3rd coming in His visible Immortality for only His own. Observable.
To which of the above is Luke 17:20 applicable?

You just proved the answer to yourself.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:spring:
Awww caught you tip toeing thru the tulips tiny tim.

You must have just learned about churchianity, as your new go to word.:Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud:

I have zero faith in your ability to understand the Word of God and minus zero in your ability to teach it to someone else.
:pursuit::sxl:
So, if you can't comprehend what the Spirit of Christ says through me, by His written words, then you proved to yourself the origin of your faith. 1 Corinthians 2:5
The Pharisees questioned Jesus' authority to teach also, and then in the end they attacked Him to death.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No wonder you are a Jehovah's witness you can twist anything.
1. Hebrews 11 is mostly about faith.
2. Of course the Israelites / Jews mentioned are Old Testament.
You dont have anything to offer this thread or discussion sorry.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But rather fear him which is able to destroy (not keep alive) both soul and body in hell (gehenna). Matthew 10:28

Once it's understood that soul represents the life and body our physical being then the above verse makes total sense.

Issues for eternal fire believers if their immortal soul can be destroyed...no everlasting suffering, no eternal torture - just destroyed.

Any takers?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But rather fear him which is able to destroy (not keep alive) both soul and body in hell (gehenna). Matthew 10:28

Once it's understood that soul represents the life and body our physical being then the above verse makes total sense.

Issues for eternal fire believers if their immortal soul can be destroyed...no everlasting suffering, no eternal torture - just destroyed.

Any takers?
TOTALLY ignoring the Scriptures about Hell, the "everlasting fire"! The JW TWIST indeed!