The antichrist (coming false messiah)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess whoever is not making a lot of sense or speaking sanely or clearly.
No, don't guess. Some people do not make a lot of sense, or speak sanely or clearly, but are 'okay' - they have challenges, or orders (directions) ....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is good to learn from history. What I will not learn there is that Jesus plagiarized the Greeks or some such nonsense.
What ? Where did you get such an idea (that others claim sometimes, btw).

Jesus got nothing from the Greeks. The Greeks changed a lot in christendom, in a deceptive direction(s).

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was not. I guess if one cannot learn from history, one will keep wrongly repeating it.
The Shepherd does not require history. The Shepherd daily speaks to His Own Sheep, and Guides us as He is a True and God and Perfect Shepherd..

most people who learn from history, fall into the pit, being led by another blind person. (or so it seems (and as written in God's Word))

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is good to learn from history. What I will not learn there is that Jesus plagiarized the Greeks or some such nonsense.
Explain to me how 2 Thessalonians 2 is Jesus plagiarizing the Greeks?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was not. I guess if one cannot learn from history, one will keep wrongly repeating it.

Slow down too, me and you and he. I don't know for sure, but I think he is well no in years..... and cannot always understand (as he says in his posts), and it appears to him to be , or for him, illegible - he doesn't understand without a simple explanation - not because he doesn't want to.....

I'm not sure, but it may be.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan can possess a man. He is not a man. The man of sin is a man...possessed of Satan.
Revelation 13:15
"It was allowed to put breath into the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could even speak"

Interesting possession. ....

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What ? Where did you get such an idea (that others claim sometimes, btw).

Jesus got nothing from the Greeks. The Greeks changed a lot in christendom, in a deceptive direction(s).

Who cares what they did? I only care if they get saved and drop the foolish nonsense.