The AoD In Daniel Was Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't seem to distinguish between literal and metaphorical. Neither can you keep things within their contexts.
You forgot the word "prophetic".
Do you deny that Jesus fulfilled the words pertaining to Living water, in Ezekiel 47:9...and every thing shall live whither the river cometh".
Metaphorically, symbolically and prophetically, Jesus is that river.
John 4[10] Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.[11] The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

John 7[38] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan, think on this:
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.
Now please tell us all, of which Temple the Lord desires to dwell in:
1. The temple "made with hands".
2. The temple "made without hands.

Since there is no such thing as a temple made without hands, although He has never consulted me on the matter, I suspect He would prefer a temple made with hands. :)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since there is no such thing as a temple made without hands, although He has never consulted me on the matter, I suspect He would prefer a temple made with hands. :)
You and stan need to go back to your NT Bible!
John 2[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
> One has to wonder! When Jesus said those words, was He talking about the Temple building, or about Himself? The answer is found here: "In three days I will raise it up".

[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he spake of the temple of his body.
> Which is, the temple "made without hands".

Mark 14[58] We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

[22] When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks for your confirmation that you have no supporting authority for what you are saying, and that you are merely fabricating this stuff!

I gave quotes from the bible but you said you didnt understand.
Either you couldnt understand those quotes or you do not pay attention to Israel and dont know what transpires there.
Either one would cause you to not understand what i was talking about which you said you dont know what i was talking about.
Ok

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think God is in that temple? At that time He will still be upon His throne in Heaven.
No!! God is IN THIS temple:
1 Cor. 3[16] Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No!! God is IN THIS temple:
1 Cor. 3[16] Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

If you had read the Scriptures, you would know the characteristics of the third temple, and the dimensions are so vast they would never fit within anyone, notwithstanding the saints and their 'temple' will no longer be on earth when the antichrist chooses the temple for his throne.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had read the Scriptures, you would know the characteristics of the third temple, and the dimensions are so vast they would never fit within anyone, notwithstanding the saints and their 'temple' will no longer be on earth when the antichrist chooses the temple for his throne.
Sorry I’ve got to cut in. If God was to inform you guys of how many people he’s set his tabernacle, dwelling, abode, temple in.... it would far surpass any misconceptions of its mass.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry I’ve got to cut in. If God was to inform you guys of how many people he’s set his tabernacle, dwelling, abode, temple in.... it would far surpass any misconceptions of its mass.

I am not sure what you are trying to say. The tabernacle is an edifice of the past, where it's 180' structure would hardly accommodate the hundreds of thousands of Israel.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I gave quotes from the bible but you said you didnt understand.
Either you couldnt understand those quotes or you do not pay attention to Israel and dont know what transpires there.
Either one would cause you to not understand what i was talking about which you said you dont know what i was talking about.
Ok

Enjoy your journey. As for me, from the authority quoted (none), you have failed to convince me.