The AoD In Daniel Was Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

And abundance of fresh water overcomes salt water. And if you think this river is absolutely full of animal guts then you have overlooked the reveal size of the river.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
And abundance of fresh water overcomes salt water. And if you think this river is absolutely full of animal guts then you have overlooked the reveal size of the river.

Im just curious where you think the jews are going to invent this large river.What are they going to make this river from that would originate on the temple Mt?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im just curious where you think the jews are going to invent this large river.What are they going to make this river from that would originate on the temple Mt?
Why would anyone think that the Jews could *invent* a river? Furthermore, we know only a limited amount about these future developments, so it is better to simply take them as stated without trying to figure out everything. God will be directly involved with the future Millennial temple and Jerusalem and Israel.

Reactions: Stan B

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Why would anyone think that the Jews could *invent* a river? Furthermore, we know only a limited amount about these future developments, so it is better to simply take them as stated without trying to figure out everything. God will be directly involved with the future Millennial temple and Jerusalem and Israel.

Exactly.We were discussing events found in,Daniel 11.
Stan seems to believe Ezekiels temple will already be in Jerusalem while the antichrist governs Jerusalem.
I told him they were seperate time periods .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exactly.We were discussing events found in,Daniel 11.
Stan seems to believe Ezekiels temple will already be in Jerusalem while the antichrist governs Jerusalem.
I told him they were seperate time periods .
You are absolutely correct. The third temple will be Antichrist's temple (which I believe will be destroyed in the great earthquake which will occur in Jerusalem at that time and towards the end of it). The fourth temple (Ezekiel's temple) will be the Millennial temple under the direction of God and Christ. Everything in Ezekiel pertains to redeemed and restored Israel under Christ.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are absolutely correct. The third temple will be Antichrist's temple (which I believe will be destroyed in the great earthquake which will occur in Jerusalem at that time and towards the end of it). The fourth temple (Ezekiel's temple) will be the Millennial temple under the direction of God and Christ. Everything in Ezekiel pertains to redeemed and restored Israel under Christ.

Enoch said >>"The third temple will be Antichrist's temple (which I believe will be destroyed in the great earthquake which will occur in Jerusalem at that time"

No! The third temple will be God's temple, one which He so carefully designed with such detail. To believe that God's efforts in this regard were a total waste of time, and totally unbiblical. There is nothing in Scripture to suggest that the temple will be destroyed by an earthquake. And God warns us against those who attempt to promote a fairytale as truth. The new temple will be the home of Israel's new King

"Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD." Jeremiah 23:16

And as for your suggestion>>"Everything in Ezekiel pertains to redeemed and restored Israel under Christ." which again violates Scripture. It is very obviously restoration of the original Covenant or as some call it, the Old Covenant under which Jews are provided with Atonement under the terms of the Abrahamic Covenant. That eternal Covenant with Israel has never been abridged, and will be Israel's Atonement and Salvation for all eternity. The New and better Covenant has not yet been invoked as a preferable option.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Have you not read the Scriptures??

"In that day HIS feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south."

"And in that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea;" Zechariah 14:4 & 8.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Have you not read the Scriptures??

"In that day HIS feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south."

"And in that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea;" Zechariah 14:4 & 8.

So you believe AFTER the Lord comes and his feet stand on the Mt of olives,the armed forces of the north will come and abolish the daily sacrifice?
Did you forget the subject we were discusing?
Let me remind you.The armed forces of the king of the north abolished the daily sacrifice in daniel 11:31.

Daniel 11:31 NIV: "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

I had said Daniel does not say these sacrifices are animals.
You said Ezekiel says there will be.
I said that is a different time period and is after Ezekiels temple is built and the river of life is flowing out of Jerusalem.
Now you are telling me that takes place after the Lord comes.

So are you trying to,now say the armed forces of the north abolish the daily sacrifice after the Lord comes?

As i said before.The things Ezekiel spoke of cotherning the temple is after the armed forces of the king of the north abolish the daily sacrifice.Long after.And Daniel,never says the daily sacrifice is the mutilation of animals.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No! The third temple will be God's temple, one which He so carefully designed with such detail.
Do you seriously think that God would allow Satan and the Antichrist to desecrate His temple? What is being planned right now is the third temple in Jerusalem by unbelieving Jews, who will be blind to the fact that the Antichrist will sit in that temple and claim that he is God. This temple will indeed be destroyed, since the Abomination of Desolation polluted it. Then there will be a true pure and holy temple under God and Christ after Israel has been redeemed and restored.

As to the prophecy of Ezekiel it is so obviously under the New Covenant that no one should even question that.

EZEKIEL 36
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do
them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you believe AFTER the Lord comes and his feet stand on the Mt of olives,the armed forces of the north will come and abolish the daily sacrifice?
Did you forget the subject we were discusing?
Let me remind you.The armed forces of the king of the north abolished the daily sacrifice in daniel 11:31.

Daniel 11:31 NIV: "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

I had said Daniel does not say these sacrifices are animals.
You said Ezekiel says there will be.
I said that is a different time period and is after Ezekiels temple is built and the river of life is flowing out of Jerusalem.
Now you are telling me that takes place after the Lord comes.

So are you trying to,now say the armed forces of the north abolish the daily sacrifice after the Lord comes?

As I said before. The things Ezekiel spoke of cotherning the temple is after the armed forces of the king of the north abolish the daily sacrifice.Long after.And Daniel,never says the daily sacrifice is the mutilation of animals.

shilohsfoal>>So you believe AFTER the Lord comes and his feet stand on the Mt of olives,the armed forces of the north will come and abolish the daily sacrifice?

I never suggested any such thing!

shilohsfoal>>I had said Daniel does not say these sacrifices are animals.

Neither did Jude, Job, Ruth or anyone else say anything about the sacrifice of animals, although Scripture does not provide an alternative. Maybe you found an alternative to blood sacrifices that I missed.

Daniel did not say anything about the daily sacrifice or death of animals. His companion Ezekiel did that. The last 8 chapters of Ezekiel, in great detail covers the building of the temple, the altar and the requirement of the blood of specified animals for the daily sacrifice.

Read Ezekiel 46 again! It's rather clear to me. And remember God's promise, that the Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
shilohsfoal>>So you believe AFTER the Lord comes and his feet stand on the Mt of olives,the armed forces of the north will come and abolish the daily sacrifice?

Neither did Jude, Job, Ruth or anyone else say anything about the sacrifice of animals, although Scripture does not provide an alternative. Maybe you found an alternative to blood sacrifices that I missed.

Daniel did not say anything about the daily sacrifice or death of animals. His companion Ezekiel did that. The last 8 chapters of Ezekiel, in great detail covers the building of the temple, the altar and the requirement of the blood of specified animals for the daily sacrifice.

Read Ezekiel 46 again! It's rather clear to me. And remember God's promise, that the Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth.

shilohsfoal>>I had said Daniel does not say these sacrifices are animals. Neither did Jude, Job, Ruth or anyone else say anything about the sacrifice of animals, although Scripture does not provide an alternative. Maybe you found an alternative to blood sacrifices that I missed.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

Yes,scripture provides an alternative."children".
You never heard of anyone offering thier children Molock?

I guess you didnt know of the law stating every child at the age of 18 must be given,to Molock.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you seriously think that God would allow Satan and the Antichrist to desecrate His temple? What is being planned right now is the third temple in Jerusalem by unbelieving Jews, who will be blind to the fact that the Antichrist will sit in that temple and claim that he is God. This temple will indeed be destroyed, since the Abomination of Desolation polluted it. Then there will be a true pure and holy temple under God and Christ after Israel has been redeemed and restored.

As to the prophecy of Ezekiel it is so obviously under the New Covenant that no one should even question that.

EZEKIEL 36
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do
them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Enoch asks >> "Do you seriously think that God would allow Satan and the Antichrist to desecrate His temple?"

Yup! Just the same as He did with the second temple. You know, "God is the same yesterday, today and forever".

Enoch says >> "What is being planned right now is the third temple in Jerusalem by unbelieving Jews, who will be blind"

NO!! They are definitely NOT unbelieving Jews. They BELIEVE in the everlasting Covenant God promised to Abraham and all his descendants FOREVER!

Enoch says >> "The fact that the Antichrist will sit in that temple and claim that he is God. This temple will indeed be destroyed, since the Abomination of Desolation polluted it. Then there will be a true pure and holy temple under God and Christ after Israel has been redeemed and restored."

The only thing I take from your fantasy, is that you regard the blood as worthless!

Remember how the Second Temple was cleansed and purified following it's desecration by Antiocus? It was cleansed by a 7 day series of sacrifices, wherein the 7 lamps of Chanuka burned for full 7 days. Very Same thing with the third temple to purify it after it has been desecrated:

"25 For seven days you shall prepare daily a goat for a sin offering; also a young bull and a ram from the flock, without blemish, shall be prepared. 26 For seven days they shall make atonement for the altar and purify it; so shall they consecrate it." Ezekiel 43

Enoch says >> "As to the prophecy of Ezekiel it is so obviously under the New Covenant that no one should even question that."

Total nonsense!! Where do you find the sacrificial system being reinstituted under the yet-to-be fulfilled New Covenant?? Anyway, the New Covenant is for the Jews, not the Gentiles.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes,scripture provides an alternative."children".
You never heard of anyone offering thier children Molock?

I guess you didnt know of the law stating every child at the age of 18 must be given,to Molock.

There is no such law. Newborn children were the ones offered to Molech.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
There is no such law. Newborn children were the ones offered to Molech.

Yes these is a law.A hotly contested law which is blamed for Netanyahu not being able to form a goverment.

Keep in mind.Before the day of the Lord in Amos,Israel choses Moloch whos symbol is a star.

Amos 5:26 NIV: You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god -- which you made for yourselves.

Have you seen the symbol of Israels goverment lately ?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes these is a law.A hotly contested law which is blamed for Netanyahu not being able to form a goverment.

Keep in mind.Before the day of the Lord in Amos,Israel choses Moloch whos symbol is a star.

Amos 5:26 NIV: You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god -- which you made for yourselves.

Have you seen the symbol of Israels goverment lately ?
Another interesting observation! "Which you made for yourselves".
Correct! God has ordained it to be, that in His mind, the nation of Israel, should not exist.
In essence because of the Sacrifice of Jesus, there is no longer the need or requirement for a physical temple building. Jesus showed us WHERE God desires to live. Within us!! As was He who was made flesh, is exactly where God the Father was living, when He was here IN THE FLESH.
John 2:19-21
So then, in the reverse, through faith in Him, we are become THE temple(s) of the Living God!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know how you came up with the "river of life" from Ezekiel's prophecy. It says no such thing!

The river flowing under the altar of the temple has always been and essential part of function of the temple. The temple and the is built over the river that flows beneath the altar which is important for carrying the blood and guts dripping from the altar, along with the burned remains. Rather than a river of life, it is more like a sewer system for the temple.
It most certainly is symbolic of "the river of Life", who is Jesus, now His Holy Spirit within us.

John 4[10] Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
[11] The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

John 7[38] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.