The Apostate Holy Laughter Movement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God is far from small. He stretches far beyond mens fear of losing the perks of this life and gives that which does not perish. About the congregations and masses gathering in large churches some at the front experiencing gold dust and each a special tongue....if all the supernatural is true and they all possess the supernatural ...and I am not saying they do not...I am asking why then are they not going to those there that lack and giving what they have received of God so the whole functions “together”...all going away filled and rejoicing “joyful” as the topic is holy laughter.(joy and praise unto the Lord) Wouldn’t love of giving what you have been given multiply ‘Holy laughter’. (Joy and praise unto the Lord). Why instead do only some feed while others go away completely empty and hungry? Those going away completely hungry and empty ...unseen. Never known, never heard...while those maintain the supernatural experience week after week for themselves? Unless I’ve misunderstood the Lords table and gathering in His name ...If you have received ...then don’t eat before those others who have not?? Instead tend to their needs...

A good example of a rambling rose, saying the first thing that comes to your mind. Instead of criticising everyone you do not agree with, why don't you ask God for some answers. You might be surprised. On second thoughts don't bother as you will only hear the answers you want to hear.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Concerning the verses? He has given wealth as Paul spoke of there ...treasure kept by God where no thief approaches. He contrasted that which appears poor in the world yet possesses all things in Christ. So money “wealth” or “being rich” is not that of the world but comes from God. Same as health...consider Saul and then Paul ....something happened where that young Saul men idolized and laid their coats at his feet after Stephen is stoned becomes weak in mens sight, “detestable” he said. Yet this is when Paul said he was strong and Gods power rested on him so men would know the power was of God and not of men. God speaks of a garden well watered, with water which doesn’t fail. He contrasted this with water men drink of and thirst again...yet spoke of another “living water” where His garden would flourish and never be dry again. Springing forth with health “healing”. Point is He offers this living water to all who thirst. Opposite of the healing ministry’s seen or the tongues or the holy laughter. God said He gives a joy no man can take away, tried with fire. A peace no man can take away, tried with fire. Opposite of the peace and joy given of the world. A “pure language” which the whole body is turned (to Him)and receives of the Spirit of God. ONE voice.(Zephaniah 3:9). Offered to the whole. Wealth. Healing. Springing fourth of the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ.

If he gives a joy which no man can take away, why are those who oppose the supernatural so miserable and critical?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know these things because I have experienced them first hand.
Clearly you have not experienced very much, because what I have listed is what most see.
Occasionally the Lord does heal, and Amen to that.

"it is clear you have never had one"
Dare I suggest just like those you support, you do not know my experience or my insight.
But for you I have to be wrong, though I would hold 100% I am right, and have held these views for the last 40 years, and have just seen first hand everything that confirms this view to be true.

There are millions of born again spirit filled believers who hold my position, because it is what they see and believe, because God has revealed it to them through His word and through their hearts seeing the truth worked out. God bless you.

What you have seen is anecdotal experience. No one who is theologically savvy bases their beliefs on anecdotal evidence. Especially when all they do is criticise it, which suggests they are not looking for evidence. They are looking for isolated incidents to prove they are right and everyone else is wrong. When it comes to biblical exegesis you are definitely up a creek without a paddle.

Funny that. We don't know your experience or insight but you know everyone's who does not agree with you. Can't work that one out. However, we know your insight because it is plastered all over these pages. Only I would not call it insight. I would call it the parroting of doctrine which you have been told is the right one as you have yet to come up with anything original.

And you are obviously deluded because NO ONE is 100% right as the scriptures make it quite clear we are being changed on a daily basis and our sanctification is happening all the time. I have been a Christian for 66 years and have been to bible college and taught in bible college and I have three university degrees and written a paper for a Ph.D. but despite all that I have never been 100% right.

May I suggest that humility is not your strong point.

As for millions of believers who hold your position. HOW DO YOU KNOW?

And for your information, there are millions who do not hold to your opinion. Check mate.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Probably what you would say to the apostle John, the apostle Paul, and even Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.... 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Ah, there is the rub. Those three backed everything up with experience. They were not just into talk like your lot are. Those three did not say I think this and I think that like your lot do. Jesus showed he was the way, the truth, and the life. Plain for all to see by what he did. You expect us to see you are the way, the truth, and the life by what you say.

Just like those churches that say they are a bible believing church and they no more believe the bible than they do in the man in the moon. I don't know how many times I have read that some well-known person has said they are a Christian and it is obvious by their actions they are anything but a Christian.

And as you like quoting verses out of thin air, I will do the same. By their fruits, you will know them. Please note NOT By their words you will know them.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was discerning it with Him as I was typing the post. No. That guy learned the language seeing how the "foreigner" has been doing it for some time during service before he "translated" it. One can learn the language fast these days and even faster when exposed to it weekly even. So no.

If that foreigner was singing the same song they were all singing in English, what a faster way to learn a language still. Not sure why he would sing a different song in Portuguese from the rest but all the translator needs to do is know certain key words at the beginning of known songs he has sung in Portuguese to translate the rest of the song in English by heart.

The definite "no" is because the Holy Spirit does not work that way for manifesting the gift of interpretation. That guy that did the translating was just getting his 15 minutes of fame. No one was edified by it if they were all singing the same song in English in worship. So vanity is the Holy Ghost? No. Vanity is the guy translating it.

I try to have an open mind about anything, but we are called to discern it by the word of God and since there are abuses with these "gifts", and fakers as well, it may take me a while to discern that with Him, but it can be judged.

As it is, you have no line of discernment in testing the spirits and you are open to any con that comes along. One person say they can speak in a language and interpret that same language that was just spoken by that person, and I will say that person knows that language and that was not an example of either gift as coming from the Holy Spirit in that person. If that same person claim that they did not know the language, but they interpret that tongue by the Holy Spirit, then I point to the scriptures in 1 Corinthians 12:7-14 & 19-21 before I tell that person they need to repent for lying like that.

As it is, it is no wonder why you believe everything as you are falling for everything. Discerning the spirits is also a gift of the Spirit or do you think that have ceased?

I can believe the gift of tongues & interpretation of tongues can be still manifested in outward ministry, but if anyone starts giving examples of such a thing and say that tongue was gained by what they believe was the Holy Spirit falling on them later on in life as a saved believer, then I recognize it as deception and a lie even though I cannot tell the person telling it that they are lying when they may just be deceived in believing that story to be true.

Name one incident where you discern the spirit as not of Him and why, or testify how you caught a faker and what you did in knowledge of that. If you say you have not done any armchair critic in either case, then you are not really convincing any one that you are on your toes for why you fall for anything, even supernaturally.

Stuff and nonsense in its entirety. All it is is you speaking from your brain dead lack of knowledge of the supernatural. I detect nothing of the Holy Spirit in what you say, but then what do I know as you have all knowledge as you so obviously claim.

1Co 13:2 And if I have prophecies, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Your constant criticism of people that you do not agree with suggests v2 in its entirety. So have a nice day Mr. Nothing.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just as it is clear to me that you do not use scripture to test the spirits but believe every one falling on you to be of God, thus ignoring the apostle John's warning in 1 John 4:1-6 altogether & Paul's warning about those who preach another Jesus, another spirit to receive which they have not received, thus ongoing, and another gospel in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4. There are more scripture for how those armchair critics are the ones you really despise.

1 Timothy 4:1-2 has Paul warning of seducing spirits and doctrines of devils and if that video exposing "holy laughter" is not evidence of what is evil before Pentecost had come for the birth of the church, then you are the one taking experience over scripture as an armchair critic on the Word of God. You can't tell a seducing spirits from the real indwelling Holy Ghost now because you think every spirit that falls on you is of God & that's wrong.

Hello Mr. Nothing. Hoping you are having a nice day.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The 700 Club reported the "holy laughter" movement going across the denominational divide as happening in Catholic and Protestant churches as it was no longer a streamlined event in Pentecostal/Charismatic churches in 1994.

The Welsh movement is similar to what I have seen today in one report about how drug addict says he no longer does drugs any more, because he gets high on the "Spirit". But back then, it was instead of drunkenness by that spirit. Thing was, the after report had them going back to alcohol when those spirits stopped visiting. So will drug addicts today. Exchanging one high for another or one drunkenness for another is not how you "change" lives.

So the focus on the spirit and their visitation with signs and wonders in the worship place or the assembly of any kind is wrong just as such focus defines that action as "instead of Christ" as in "instead of the Son" in worship. prayer and fellowship. Those spirits are the spirits of antichrists while the real Holy Spirit had been in you since your salvation at the calling of the gospel when you had first believed, brother. May the Lord Jesus Christ wake you up.

Hello Mr. Nothing. Having a nice day criticising everyone else?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was discerning it with Him as I was typing the post. No. That guy learned the language seeing how the "foreigner" has been doing it for some time during service before he "translated" it. One can learn the language fast these days and even faster when exposed to it weekly even. So no.

If that foreigner was singing the same song they were all singing in English, what a faster way to learn a language still. Not sure why he would sing a different song in Portuguese from the rest but all the translator needs to do is know certain key words at the beginning of known songs he has sung in Portuguese to translate the rest of the song in English by heart.

The definite "no" is because the Holy Spirit does not work that way for manifesting the gift of interpretation. That guy that did the translating was just getting his 15 minutes of fame. No one was edified by it if they were all singing the same song in English in worship. So vanity is the Holy Ghost? No. Vanity is the guy translating it.

I try to have an open mind about anything, but we are called to discern it by the word of God and since there are abuses with these "gifts", and fakers as well, it may take me a while to discern that with Him, but it can be judged.

As it is, you have no line of discernment in testing the spirits and you are open to any con that comes along. One person say they can speak in a language and interpret that same language that was just spoken by that person, and I will say that person knows that language and that was not an example of either gift as coming from the Holy Spirit in that person. If that same person claim that they did not know the language, but they interpret that tongue by the Holy Spirit, then I point to the scriptures in 1 Corinthians 12:7-14 & 19-21 before I tell that person they need to repent for lying like that.

As it is, it is no wonder why you believe everything as you are falling for everything. Discerning the spirits is also a gift of the Spirit or do you think that have ceased?

I can believe the gift of tongues & interpretation of tongues can be still manifested in outward ministry, but if anyone starts giving examples of such a thing and say that tongue was gained by what they believe was the Holy Spirit falling on them later on in life as a saved believer, then I recognize it as deception and a lie even though I cannot tell the person telling it that they are lying when they may just be deceived in believing that story to be true.

Name one incident where you discern the spirit as not of Him and why, or testify how you caught a faker and what you did in knowledge of that. If you say you have not done any armchair critic in either case, then you are not really convincing any one that you are on your toes for why you fall for anything, even supernaturally.

Hello Mr. Nothing. Happy criticising everyone who does not agree with you?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hello Mr. Nothing. Nice day to criticise people who are not as clever as you.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hello Mr. Nothing. Nice day for trotting out a load of nothing isn't it.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, when someone resorts to name calling, then they got no better answer than that nor a defense for what scripture reproves as not of Him at all.

Still, it is not wise taking experience of phenomenon over scripture as if we are just to believe every spirit that comes over us is of God when the apostle John says not to believe every spirit but test them. 1 John 4:1-6.

God cannot call sinners out of khundalini when there is no change in the way they commune with spirits by having "holy laughter" also in Christianity. That is why we are to prove all things & abstain from all appearances of evil. Best way to avoid this type of iniquity is trust the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Good Shepherd to keep your eyes always on the Son because the Bridegroom will be coming soon for the abiding Spirit-filled bride of Christ.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Once upon a time, there was a Christian who thought that he was only guaranteed a place in heaven if enow everything. He was so convinced about this that every time someone said anything that he reckoned enow that was contrary to what enow, he had to tell them he was right and they were wrong. After all, his salvation was at stake.

He was so pleased with himself because every time he let everyone know what enow, he could feel the brownie points building up. In fact, he was so proud of what enow, he realised how superior he was to everyone else. Mind you that was not surprising as enow everything as far as he could see.

When his time came to go to heaven he stood in the line waiting for his turn. He had a very smug smile on his face because by now enow everything. He looked at the person standing in the line before him and was not impressed. The man stuttered, and had a bit of a stoop and he did not seem to have an air of authority about him like enow did. Well, you could not expect as much as enow because enow everything and this man obviously didn't.

When it came time to stand before the judgment seat, this man was very tentative. God greeted him and said, "Hello Samuel, so nice to see you."

"Really" replied Samuel.

"Yes," said God. "I am so impressed with the way you went out every week to take food to those who had none. And then there was the time when you took in those lovely children to look after them whilst the mother was in the hospital. Not only that, you never sat and ate at the church luncheons until everyone else had food in front of them. Definitely impressed. Go on by thou good and faithful servant."

Samuel smiled and entered into his reward.

It was enow's turn next he stepped up with chest out and a sanctimonious smile on his face. "Hello God, my name is enow."

"I know. Remember, I am God and I know everything."

"Oh yes," enow replied falteringly.

"Now let me look at the book," said God.

He put his head down and turned page after page, muttering here and muttering there.

"There doesn't seem to be anything listed against your name enow?"

"But God, I had perfect doctrine and never wasted an opportunity to put anyone right who was wrong."

"But you never did anything according to my records."

"Well, I was too busy putting everyone right. After all, correct doctrine is so essential for salvation isn't it."

"Is it. I don't remember where I said that. I do remember saying you can have everything but if you don't have love you are nothing. Is that why there is nothing against your name because you didn't have love, just argumentative spats? I guess you thought you were Mr. Perfect having all those arguments and putting people right all the time, but not in my book. Take a look at Samuel. Not much to look at and one you might put in your ignoramus basket, but how that man loved others. Sorry enow, but you may know everything but one simple thing. Without love you are nothing. I am going to let you in but you won't find many rewards waiting for you. Next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Avoiding scripture that reproves the holy laughter movement as not of Him, is not knowing everything, but acknowledging by the scripture what we know to be of evil when testing the spirits.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

That means just because it feels good, that doesn't mean it is of God when there are seducing spirits out there.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

By remembering Jesus Christ is in us, is how we will know that spirit coming over us later in life as a saved believer is NOT the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Therefore when people preach that we can receive the "Holy Spirit" again after a sign of tongues or holy laughter or anything else, it is not of Him.

The indwelling Holy Spirit will always lead believers to keep their eyes on the Son, the Bridegroom for living that reconciled relationship with God by.

It is the spirit of the antichrist that will take your eyes off of the Son in worship to seduce believers into chasing after them to receive for a sign.

So trust Jesus Christ today as your Good Shepherd to keep you from falling for that and to lead you away from that place since He is within you always.

Those who finally see the truth, thank Jesus for that and rest in Him to no more chase after seducing spirits to receive for a sign.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Avoiding scripture that reproves the holy laughter movement as not of Him, is not knowing everything, but acknowledging by the scripture what we know to be of evil when testing the spirits.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

That means just because it feels good, that doesn't mean it is of God when there are seducing spirits out there.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

By remembering Jesus Christ is in us, is how we will know that spirit coming over us later in life as a saved believer is NOT the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Therefore when people preach that we can receive the "Holy Spirit" again after a sign of tongues or holy laughter or anything else, it is not of Him.

The indwelling Holy Spirit will always lead believers to keep their eyes on the Son, the Bridegroom for living that reconciled relationship with God by.

It is the spirit of the antichrist that will take your eyes off of the Son in worship to seduce believers into chasing after them to receive for a sign.

So trust Jesus Christ today as your Good Shepherd to keep you from falling for that and to lead you away from that place since He is within you always.

Those who finally see the truth, thank Jesus for that and rest in Him to no more chase after seducing spirits to receive for a sign.

Do you know what is not of him? Your critical spirit which helps no one least of all you. You are as blind as a bat when it comes to the things that matter. What did Paul say? If I have everything but not love I am NOTHING. Hello Mr. Nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hisman

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI Name calling is not only an example of not walking IN the Spirit, but it is against the rule of this forum.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Not saying that believers that stoop to name calling don't have the Holy Spirit, but that they are not walking with Him when they do that in ministry.

Psalm 119:132 Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name. 133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

So pray for those that have stooped to name calling as well as for all of us not to give in to temptations to do that in here and for those that have gone astray.

Because, people that chase after seducing spirits for a sign is another example of not walking IN the Spirit as they are denying Him being in them since salvation, ( even though He is still in them as promised for all those that come to & believe in Jesus Christ at the calling of the gospel. )

Keep the faith in Jesus Christ that He is in you and is with you always as promised so you can rest in Him as complete in Christ as always Spirit-filled.

Colossians 2:5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. 6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: 7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Hebrews 4:1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world...........
9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Last edited:

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In our church we have a Portuguese believer who wanted to raise their voice to God in praise and often spoke in Portuguese, though they did not have the gift of tongues. Another believer prayed after this brother in english, and I was told that what he said was what the other brother had said but in english.

Now we have had people use tongues, but not recently. Unfortunately the amount of confusion with the prosperity gospel and other heresies, it gets confusing what is real and people tend to want to keep it simple. I am truly touched when people speak truth from the Lord, but with the encouragement of fake no matter what, it makes the reality of the Lord fade away.

What God loves is when we give all to Him, with out whole hearts, all our energy and strength. God can use us. Truth, openness and honest, speaking from the heart always stir me, Amen.

I believe you should discern that gossip, brother. There would be no reason for the Holy Spirit to answer that brother to interpret. One reason is if he is singing the same song as everyone else in worship but in Portuguese, the brother can very well know the song by heart in English for how he is interpreting, and since the Holy Spirit interprets to edify the body withal, when every one else is singing the same song but in English, it is rather moot.

Is the Holy Spirit vain? No, but that brother was for claiming he was interpreting that song in Portuguese in English. I do not see why he would sing other songs in Portuguese as apart from what the church is singing in English, but even then, the guy can learn Portuguese to listen to key words of the usual songs he sings in Portuguese and know which song he is singing and interpret that song from memory or from the heart. People can learn a language quick these days and even faster when they are exposed to someone speaking it, but that whole scenario just doesn't jive with vanity in it.

You & I want to believe God's gift of tongues are still in use today, as I would like to believe it is being used in the far reaches of the earth in reaching the lost in their native tongue, since we do have the gift of discerning spirits, do we not? That cannot have ceased so why would we believe the others have?

But as you say, because of fakers, and it is in a church where everybody speaks in English, even visiting foreigners that know English, since Paul exhorted believers in 1 Corinthians 14:1-33 that if they were to seek a spiritual gift, to seek the gift of prophesy over all spiritual gifts and then proceeded to explain why by comparing the gift of tongues against the gift of prophesy by exposing tongues as not a stand alone gift for any one to seek after, and so they should seek after gift of prophesy for the edifying of the church. And since Paul was led by the Holy Spirit to exhort that, then He would only be manifesting the gift of prophesy in an all English speaking church when tongues with interpretation was for the edification of the body withal. And when the written scripture is available, nothing manifested will be different other than bringing in remembrance of all things Jesus has said unto us by the written word.

So as much as you & I would think the Holy Spirit would make an exception, that gossip about that brother interpreting that Portuguese would be vanity for the Holy Spirit to do that. It just brings the spotlight on the brother doing a moot interpretation when everyone knows the song. I had wanted to believe that but it just didn't sit well as I was typing my earlier post to you in discerning the report you had shared.

Pray about it. Don't get mad at the brother for pulling that con, but if that is still going on, I think the elders should discourage it to avoid any further temptations in others to do the same as in from the prayer to the Father, "lead us not into temptation". Temptations will arise to bring out fake tongues as well as fake interpretation as not done by the Holy Spirit to fit in or to being attention to themselves. Having a deterrence in place like a general rule in church, no interpreting songs that every one is singing in English would be a way to avoid it and yet allow those to continue to worship Him in their native tongue. Seems reasonable and prudent, yes?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 13:2 And if I have prophecies, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Your constant criticism of people that you do not agree with suggests v2 in its entirety. So have a nice day Mr. Nothing.
This does? or
A good example of a rambling rose
Or again...
Hello Mr. Nothing. Having a nice day criticising everyone else?

check yourself marksman. I may criticize but you are no exception. What spirit are you of?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If he gives a joy which no man can take away, why are those who oppose the supernatural so miserable and critical?

if he gives a joy which no man can take away? are you suggesting he does not give a joy no man can take away? “Why are those who oppose the supernatural are so miserable and critical?” ...I don’t know. You tell me why those who claim the supernatural so defensive and critical? Again, Paul was in a hole, naked and cold and hungry ...all the churches he had planted were being over ran by wolves. Nothing was manifesting as being a great success had been delivered, but instead it took the ”Faith” of Christ in Paul to, regardless of what was seen he endured, crying out as example “rejoice...I say it again rejoice”. Sober minded and not Drunken as the proof is what is written in Paul’s request was to bring his parchments. A joy and “remaining” not based off of experiences of the seen but the evidence of that which is unseen. So much so that whenever Paul spoke of the Lord stood with him, by his side...Unseen.

so you go ahead on whatever path you choose. Only wanted you to make sure you have what is real and not fake. That is not hating you but pleading for and with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enow

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
if he gives a joy which no man can take away? are you suggesting he does not give a joy no man can take away? “Why are those who oppose the supernatural are so miserable and critical?” ...I don’t know. You tell me why those who claim the supernatural so defensive and critical? Again, Paul was in a hole, naked and cold and hungry ...all the churches he had planted were being over ran by wolves. Nothing was manifesting as being a great success had been delivered, but instead it took the ”Faith” of Christ in Paul to, regardless of what was seen he endured, crying out as example “rejoice...I say it again rejoice”. Sober minded and not Drunken as the proof is what is written in Paul’s request was to bring his parchments. A joy and “remaining” not based off of experiences of the seen but the evidence of that which is unseen. So much so that whenever Paul spoke of the Lord stood with him, by his side...Unseen.

so you go ahead on whatever path you choose. Only wanted you to make sure you have what is real and not fake. That is not hating you but pleading for and with you.

More blabbering rubbish which has no truth in it whatsoever. Even if we could understand what you are saying. I guess when all you can offer is head knowledge it is pretty dead and dismal.