The Atlantic Article saying Trump dissed our troops

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure by now mostly everyone has heard about this anonymous sourced unverified article where someone accused Trump of calling soldiers losers and such other things.

Well we know that has been thoroughly debunked by over 6 eyewitnesses of that occasion, including John Bolton who is now where near a fan of Donald Trump!

So why was this put forth 2 years after the supposed event and no one courageous enough to go on the record? It is just politics as usual though brought to a new low by the left!

This won't be the last time some false allegation will come forward against Trump! The last four years should show all around that the left is willing to go very low and play very dirty because of their hatred of this man!

Golden showers gate,
Russia collusion gate
Ukraine gate
Tax gate and on and on.

For those who are not aware- this is right out of teh play books of marxists Saul Alinski's "rules for radicals"

And the Clowerd and Piven strategy to overthrow our nation. It is also known as throw enough BS at someone and you might be able to get some to stick!

Everyone is free to vote for the candidate of their choice, but do not let the mudslinging of either side cause you to change your mind. If you want Biden- don't lie about His plan to overthrow the Constitution.

If you want Trump, don't lie about the fact the man is the least presidential personality we have had in office.

I for one as a believer and follower of Jesus, am going to hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils and give Trump another chance. I am not afraid to state my preference. He has done a good job so far even handling the virus, despite the lies of teh marxist media and politicians like Pelosi and Biden.

History and the facts show Trump was ahead of the CDC in trying to contain this virus!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Godless, demonic, lying left serves the Democratic Party which, in turn, serves Satan. They lie 24/7/365 because that's what they, like their spiritual father, do.

Reactions: Truman and historyb

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure by now mostly everyone has heard about this anonymous sourced unverified article where someone accused Trump of calling soldiers losers and such other things.
A Fox reporter verified many of the details in that story.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well we know that has been thoroughly debunked by over 6 eyewitnesses of that occasion, including John Bolton who is now where near a fan of Donald Trump!

So why was this put forth 2 years after the supposed event and no one courageous enough to go on the record? It is just politics as usual though brought to a new low by the left!

This won't be the last time some false allegation will come forward against Trump! The last four years should show all around that the left is willing to go very low and play very dirty because of their hatred of this man!

Golden showers gate,
Russia collusion gate
Ukraine gate
Tax gate and on and on.

For those who are not aware- this is right out of teh play books of marxists Saul Alinski's "rules for radicals"

And the Clowerd and Piven strategy to overthrow our nation. It is also known as throw enough BS at someone and you might be able to get some to stick!

Everyone is free to vote for the candidate of their choice, but do not let the mudslinging of either side cause you to change your mind. If you want Biden- don't lie about His plan to overthrow the Constitution.

If you want Trump, don't lie about the fact the man is the least presidential personality we have had in office.

I for one as a believer and follower of Jesus, am going to hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils and give Trump another chance. I am not afraid to state my preference. He has done a good job so far even handling the virus, despite the lies of teh marxist media and politicians like Pelosi and Biden.

History and the facts show Trump was ahead of the CDC in trying to contain this virus!
Trump was referring to the Suckers and Losers that take Fake news seriously, not to the Soldiers.

I believe he was right!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(There's a lot of "dead flesh" in the usa, those genetic lines ................ generally speaking, the economy or coronavirus, etc., cut into the pleasure of those people, they are about 1/8 to 1/16 of a person depending on the classification used)

(regardless of that, you have to understand that, you can make some use of that negativity because, "suicide pleasure", or just the "promise of pleasure", especially in hurting people is all they really are at the end of the day, that is bottom line...............spirituality and genetics argument aside, this is a freewill classification, in the kind of suffering the people outside of those people, the general population wants because there is considerable sin, especially today)

(to answer a need of "self inflicted suffering", with the promiscuity, of, "pleasure derived out of suffering", that is the fools gambit, when humanities natural state of "suicide pleasure" comes into view, always around catastrophe, pandemics or etc.)

1. the "border wall is good", but, I think Trump has to, have a plan to revitalize the usa's military with a considerable shift on its asian interests .............. the slow response to covid-19, is actually good on two accounts ............. proper vaccine field testing, takes times, and monitoring, between 5 and 20 years, with a minimum of at least 5 year window, so far all these vaccines wear off, (i understand the entire argument shouldn't be classified as a virus anyway but besides the point) ............... so, given the need for suffering equation .............. trump needs to have a mass vaccine ready in the 1st quarter of next year as a re-election promise. (in the time of a crisis, people don't necessarily want a solution, more then "payment for sin", war, implied or otherwise is a key issue).

2..............................(biden or party issues).............you should really have a, universal income, free daily access to the internet, or cell phone service, and a real curbing of income dedicated to, basic utilities, gas/electric/water, and "rent/mortgages" .............. this kinds of aggravation feeds only, the mentally ill, and minorities those genetic lines, in what is common practice predatory behavior, in a very large and traditional scale.

(since this is about willfull suffering, and a pleasure for that, none of the above is an acceptable answer)
(promising real changes that will help benefit humanity in a practical way during a pandemic, is a triple AAA, mistake, and will remove any close ties to take the presidency) (society has a mental illness have to be mindful of that)

(you) (need a theory of fast tracking recycling of resources lost due to the economic upset of covid-19)

that means you need legislation, to make, assets cheaper, that were denoted as being lost, businesses, cheaper for new buyers or cheaper for the return buyers to re-acquire and use................most likely attached to the common courts or legal firms.

(you) Also need to not necessarily change the police force. You need to have "two police officers" in a higher percentage of police services...............with one of the police officers "unarmed" (maybe with only pepper spray), and that police officers needs to perform the arrests)

(you) Need to focus on very small changes, not big changes, because of the suffering equation of what people want, self suffering. If you do too much, or answer too correctly, even if you cheat to win the election, there is nothing you can do against people that organize against you, in your own party for those reasons.

Unfortunately also, you can't give a lot of mercy to the people, during this pandemic, what I mean is.................You need to get people back into the buildings and lower the spacing from 6 foot to 4 foot, you don't need to provide families with an income for home schooling, or anything. small changes and not big changes.

Biden has a zero chance of winning legally, only by cheating can you will, and also by giving the people the assumption that you are bonified for the presidency, that much seems good at present.

(there has to be a focus shift, with biden on the usa economy, echoing the current president's international policies, and with trump on the international economy, echoing the trends of the usa economy .............. NO ............... significant new ground or changes will win this election, not doing much to that effect will, remember humanity is "suicide pleasure" based, and especially true in a pandemic ................ especially true in mixed populations, and especially giving the usa's states of leader of the global economy, that shifts martyrs for the pleasure of minorities, and resources for the suicide pleasure of minorities, in its global economy affairs.

(the democratic party was just not qualified to win the election, and just isn't qualified to win, but if you come close, you can cheat you way in, that is all you have going for you......................and if you are too quick to dismiss sound theory, then there is no close election)

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Fox reporter verified many of the details in that story.

Well as she wasn't there, and her supposed sources are unknown- we have over 6 people who were there, went on the record and one even strongly dislikes Trump saying these reporters are liars!

YOu have to decide if you wish to believe anonymous unknown sources or known on the record sources.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as she wasn't there, and her supposed sources are unknown- we have over 6 people who were there, went on the record and one even strongly dislikes Trump saying these reporters are liars!

YOu have to decide if you wish to believe anonymous unknown sources or known on the record sources.

She talked to people she trusted who were there. As for the six people you say were there, who were they? I know Bolton said he didn't hear Trump say those things -- I'd be surprised if Trump would have dared to talk like that around Bolton. Bolton is a bold person, I can't see Trump bullying him. Bolton would have called Trump out if he said that kind of thing around him; and it would have been in his book.

But who are the other five? Were they with Trump every minute? Perhaps he said those things when they weren't around. I'd also like to know if they are afraid of being fired by Trump if they still work for him or if they're intimidated by him. Then too, I've no doubt Trump has people working for him who would lie for him.

I know some generals were asked about it, and they declined to talk about it. Many retired military officers do not think it appropriate to criticize a sitting President.

A reporter can't be everywhere. They earn the trust of people by reporting what they are told fairly; and reporters also do not trust just anyone. Often they try to verify something with other sources. Over time if someone has not misled a reporter, the reporter may choose to print something without a second source. If someone does lie to a reporter and it gets printed, the reporter gets into trouble if facts come out that expose their story as wrong. Too many bad stories, and the reporter's career can be over. I trust the Fox reporter. Her colleagues speak highly of her. I've heard too many lies from Trump to take him seriously.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But who are the other five? Were they with Trump every minute?
Why don't you JUST DROP IT? This hit attack is simply FAKE NEWS and only people like you with TDS believe it.

Exclusive: Zach Fuentes, Top Aide to John Kelly, Denies Atlantic Story About Trump
Fuentes unequivocally denied The Atlantic’s report last week, a huge blow to the establishment media narrative. Fuentes personally briefed President Trump on the weather situation that led to the trip being canceled. He is also a close personal confidante of former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly.
Exclusive: Zach Fuentes, Top Aide to John Kelly, Denies Atlantic Story About Trump

You, Yehren, and a few others will gladly believe any lies about Trump, but will never admit the truth about Biden. Shame on you.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you JUST DROP IT? This hit attack is simply FAKE NEWS and only people like you with TDS believe it.

Fuentes unequivocally denied The Atlantic’s report last week, a huge blow to the establishment media narrative. Fuentes personally briefed President Trump on the weather situation that led to the trip being canceled. He is also a close personal confidante of former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly.

You, Yehren, and a few others will gladly believe any lies about Trump, but will never admit the truth about Biden. Shame on you.
All he said was that he didn't personally hear Trump say those things. I doubt he was around all the time. He was there to brief Trump on the weather.

I agree with Fuentes that General Kelly would not have remained silent if Trump talked like that around him. That would be highly unlikely.

“I don’t know who the sources are. I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”
But get what else Fuentes said.

Fuentes also told Breitbart News he is upset that Trump has been speaking negatively about Kelly.

“On a separate note, I am disappointed to see POTUS talk about General Kelly so negatively in the middle of being accused of saying negative things about the military,” Fuentes said. “If anyone understands selfless service, it’s General Kelly.”

It disappoints me too. And it shows us why the Atlantic story had credibility. Trump bad mouths anyone -- even General Kelly. Trump doesn't know how to separate himself from ex-employees gracefully. He has to criticize them publicly. Obviously Trump doesn't understand how that makes him look bad.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nikki Haley Demands that the Biden Camp 'Take Down' Their Latest Ad
'Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley was just as appalled by the ad. As someone who worked closely with President Trump on national security and saw his "tremendous amount of love and respect" for the military, she implored Biden's campaign to remove the ad. You can say she had "firsthand knowledge."'
Nikki Haley Demands that the Biden Camp 'Take Down' Their Latest Ad

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a continuing fight between two gangs... Both gangs lie, and if any here are genuinely interested in walking as Christ walked they ought to be more interested in presenting the gospel to both sides rather than joining one side in order to denigrate and criticise the other. Christians are called to minister grace to gang members without prejudice or judgement... Having no respect to persons... Both gangs need Jesus.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She talked to people she trusted who were there. As for the six people you say were there, who were they? I know Bolton said he didn't hear Trump say those things -- I'd be surprised if Trump would have dared to talk like that around Bolton. Bolton is a bold person, I can't see Trump bullying him. Bolton would have called Trump out if he said that kind of thing around him; and it would have been in his book.

But who are the other five? Were they with Trump every minute? Perhaps he said those things when they weren't around. I'd also like to know if they are afraid of being fired by Trump if they still work for him or if they're intimidated by him. Then too, I've no doubt Trump has people working for him who would lie for him.

I know some generals were asked about it, and they declined to talk about it. Many retired military officers do not think it appropriate to criticize a sitting President.

A reporter can't be everywhere. They earn the trust of people by reporting what they are told fairly; and reporters also do not trust just anyone. Often they try to verify something with other sources. Over time if someone has not misled a reporter, the reporter may choose to print something without a second source. If someone does lie to a reporter and it gets printed, the reporter gets into trouble if facts come out that expose their story as wrong. Too many bad stories, and the reporter's career can be over. I trust the Fox reporter. Her colleagues speak highly of her. I've heard too many lies from Trump to take him seriously.[/QUOTE/]

Well these are people who were there, and had the courage to go on the record. that Trumps (all pun intended) those who wish to remain anonymous. Being there and going public has much much much more weight than remaining anonymous and not be able to verify if they were there.