The Battle has Started!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I stopped at 4 seconds in and knew this was not worth the time. Annunaki? You mean the Annunaki as mentioned in The Epic of Gilgamesh when Utnapishtim tells the story of the flood. The seven judges of hell are called the Annunaki, and they set the land aflame as the storm is approaching. Or the Sheridians... this is just more gnostic "lost tribe" stories.

Sorry, never going to buy into what you are selling.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
OK you have my attention, do you want to have a conversation I find the date today 3/14 Pi or PI an interesting choice as well.

ScreenHunter_09-Mar.-01-11.59-173x300.jpg
Image showing how a hybrid seed is
represented on the Sheridan coat of arms suggesting the Serpent / Dragon
seed of Dan the Annunaki. Two further branches represent the
combination of the Royal Lion Blood and the Serpent Blood. This is also
why the Sheridan Lion is green. The Gold background is well known for
it’s use on Danite arms or flags.

The Tribe of Dan are believed to have become the Akkadian royalty descending through King Sargon. It is also widely speculated that the Tribe of Dan ruled over Egypt as the Hyksos pharaohs or Shepherd / Foreign Kings. You will find traces of Dan in many places. In Ireland the tribe of Dan was known as the Tuatha De Danann.

And the single eye avatars on the site nice touch
main2-222x140.jpg
apple-mac-os-x-10_5-leopard-1024x768-222x140.jpg

I ounce was speaking to a collage student telling me about the Annunaki God swinging his two hammers from heaven as they watched him approce, I recently found some interesting info concerning when and what that was depicting.

I have no faith in blood lines but just the same my coat of Arms -->> lets talk
clary-coat-of-arms-d101205.jpg

The site add from the video
http://www.princeofdan.org/

16 “Dan shall judge his people
As one of the tribes of Israel.
17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way,
A viper by the path,
That bites the horse’s heels
So that its rider shall fall backward.
18 I have waited for your salvation, O Lord!