The Behavior of the Children of God and the Devil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

lol

lol

lol

Now that is funny.
“And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him. And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.” (1 Kings 22:20–23) (KJV 1900)

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him. And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.” (1 Kings 22:20–23) (KJV 1900)
Do you have a lying spirit in you?

D

Dave L

Keep saying

You have the rope

Just sayin
“The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.” (Luke 18:11–12) (KJV 1900)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sickness is the work of sin.
no it is not it is because of corruption that came about because of the fall of man, that what was made perfect became imperfect.

Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.” (Luke 18:11–12) (KJV 1900)
I do not pray so this to will not work for you.

Besides I never compare myself to anyone
not even to God.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
no it is not it is because of corruption that came about because of the fall of man, that what was made perfect became imperfect.

Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Then you have to believe that sin
is the manifestation of the works of God.

lol

lol

lol

Is that what you also believe?

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Name some.
You said I was doing the work of the devil
when it has already been destroyed by Jesus upon the cross.

Therefore you lied.

I am not doing the work of the devil.

You told several others but one is enough for me.

That is all that is needed to do the will of God.

D

Dave L

You said I was doing the work of the devil
when it has already been destroyed by Jesus upon the cross.

Therefore you lied.

I am not doing the work of the devil.
Post the quote #