The Behavior of the Children of God and the Devil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LoveBeacon

Dec 23, 2018
new york
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only two races of people on all the earth.
The children of the devil and the children of God.

What is the difference
between the two in their ever day behavior?

Which one are you?

Can you tell them apart by their behavior?
The biggest way to tell people apart is by their behavior. Jesus Himself testifies this when He said, "By this shall all men know that you are my disciples: If you have love, one to another."

If we want to be a child of God (disciple of Jesus), then we must show love to everyone (including our enemies). Remember, the concept of love was redefined when Jesus walked the Earth. "A NEW commandment I give unto you, that you love one another AS I HAVE LOVED YOU." Jesus called this commandment new which is a bit strange considering the Torah is full of verses about love. Nevertheless, Jesus said new because nothing in the OT can compare to what Jesus did for us when He was alive.

Only when we strive to show the same love that Jesus showed to us, will we be able to fulfill this command and be considered a child of God.

In peace