The Behavior of the Children of God and the Devil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then you have to believe that sin
is the manifestation of the works of God.

lol

lol

lol

Is that what you also believe?
You really are an angry man are you not, why does the truth offend so many. Oh and God doesnt have an atttitude.

Rom_1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

as men and religion have done.

Reactions: Dave L
D

Dave L

Here is your quote.
What does Satan do best?
“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.” (Revelation 12:10) (KJV 1900)

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You really are an angry man are you not, why does the truth offend so many. Oh and God doesnt have an atttitude.

Rom_1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

as men and religion have done.
I do not value your opinions of me as much as you place upon them.

What value do you think God places upon them?

Now you know what I think of them.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What does Satan do best?
“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.” (Revelation 12:10) (KJV 1900)
Are you accusing me of being an accuser?

lol

lol

lol

You condemn yourself by your own words.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
See you are already using the rope I gave you.

lol

lol

lol

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The seven Spirits of God
is my teacher.

You have not a prayer against me.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If you are not a Christian, you are of the devil. And it explains your demeanor.
Caught you in another lie.

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:
them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice;
and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever tried to correct someone

who does not know

they do not know?

Have you ever tried to correct someone

who thought they knew

but what they knew

was incorrect?

Resist not correction.
The amount of correction you will receive
will determine the amount of progress you will make.

All that you stated here can be restated back to you. Everything I've texted you on this Christian site is simply what I believe according to the scriptures. I certainly don't think myself infallible in anything including how I reason on the scriptures, but you know what, neither is anyone else on the planet. You don't have to agree with me, but sending me some comments suggesting I'm unreasonable or something because I disagree with you as though you can't possibly be wrong that you are infallible in what you believe. I believe the only person who can't be wrong, the only person who is infallible is God, you're not him.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not value your opinions of me as much as you place upon them.

Then why do you keep starting stupid threads and asking for opinions from us in reply ?

Like I said before...you need a mental health check up.

Reactions: Dave L

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The work of the devil was destroyed by Jesus upon the cross

Caught you in another lie.
The Power of the Devil I would think it was, the power over Jesus we are talking about here ?
We see the works of Satan everywhere so the Power of the Devil is still abound, but there is a cure and that's in Jesus.
Jesus know the Devils works in depth and Christians if they become born again can see Satan for who he truly is, just a titch ! he has no power over such a one, but Satan never gives up.
Jesus just exposed the Devil for who he truly is.
One shall know them by there works.
Most of the world is following Satan now and they will get burnt because they will reap what they have sown. Niggers is what most people have become, Slaves to Sin and will be ruled by such.
By Nigger I mean darkness of the heart and Soul, there is no Light in them and Jesus is the Light in that there is no darkness or shadows.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you,
That ye love one another; as I have loved you,
that ye also love one another.

The children of God will love you as Jesus loved them.

The children of the devil will not love you as Jesus loved them.

A. True

B. False

C. None of the above

The true children of God will love each other just as Jesus loved them is what the scriptures say. Ask yourself a question when WW1& WW2 was going on who were fighting those wars? Was the majority of the nations that fought those wars the nation's that said they followed Jesus Christ. Wasn't the churches in those nations telling their followers to kill the followers of the churches in the enemy nation's who said they also followed Jesus Christ. Is this The love the scriptures teach us when the scriptures tell us to love one another as Jesus Christ loved us. Did Jesus Christ teach his Apostles and Disciples to fight and kill each other in the name of a human government when Jesus Christ said his followers who would be a part of his Kingdom (government) and they would love each other and not put any human government before the love they have for Jesus Christ his Kingdom and those who are a part of that Kingdom and therefore spiritual brothers and sisters.

Reactions: LoveBeacon