The Bethel False Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All of the Bethel prophets said quite conclusively that God said that Donald Trump will have a second term. It is obvious that this is not going to be the case. This means that their prophecies were totally false and did not come from God at all. I wondered about that, and the answer came to me: God purposely arranged for a demonic lying spirit to speak through the mouths of these prophets to clearly expose these dreamers and charlatans to show genuine Christians that God definitely did not send them nor did He speak through them. He did it to show that not one of these prophets are sent from Him, not previously, not now, or any time in the future. Therefore, don't be deceived and drawn away from the true gospel of Christ through the lies of these false prophets.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of the Bethel prophets said quite conclusively that God said that Donald Trump will have a second term. It is obvious that this is not going to be the case

No it's not obvious to any thinking person at all. There is massive fraud and some states have now admitted as such. The media here does not decide our President and it is far from over, our SCOTUS will decide

Reactions: marks

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of the Bethel prophets said quite conclusively that God said that Donald Trump will have a second term. It is obvious that this is not going to be the case. This means that their prophecies were totally false and did not come from God at all. I wondered about that, and the answer came to me: God purposely arranged for a demonic lying spirit to speak through the mouths of these prophets to clearly expose these dreamers and charlatans to show genuine Christians that God definitely did not send them nor did He speak through them. He did it to show that not one of these prophets are sent from Him, not previously, not now, or any time in the future. Therefore, don't be deceived and drawn away from the true gospel of Christ through the lies of these false prophets.

I haven't heard, Paul Christensen, about the Bethel prophets. I'll have to do research about them. As far as I know, none of the Trump prophecies that have come out are true. They are all lies by godless deceivers. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bethel has been in trouble before and is continuing to lose membership.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Really? Why not take some time to get the facts?
My thread is not about American politics. It is about the false Bethel prophets. One of these prophets maintained that God told him that Trump would win with 71% of the votes. The facts prove this prophecy totally false, and a total misrepresentation of God, taking His name in vain but attaching it to a blatant lie.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No it's not obvious to any thinking person at all. There is massive fraud and some states have now admitted as such. The media here does not decide our President and it is far from over, our SCOTUS will decide
My thread is not about American politics. It would be better to keep to the theme that is described by the title.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thread is not about American politics. It is about the false Bethel prophets. One of these prophets maintained that God told him that Trump would win with 71% of the votes. The facts prove this prophecy totally false, and a total misrepresentation of God, taking His name in vain but attaching it to a blatant lie.
We are still recounting and investigating. The jury's still out.

Much love!